Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 57. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
what ever we decide to do, we need to get the volume picked up otherwise we will face delisting on rex....
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hello all SSD Holders,

First for a great coin SSd we need a great dev Argakiig that we have......
I have only one Question for Argakiig can you give use once in a week a update about your work???

Next for the ssd holders including me we must do more for ssd, is it possible to make a basket with BTC and the holder should be Argakiig. When we all invest some money we can do more..... when we give  between 0.1 /1btc  we can fill the basket. Next we bring idees in then we go to vote here wat we go to do with our basket... Example advertising, another wallet, Video etc... This will only work when we work together. There are a lot of big holders of SSD so let's do something together. It's only a plan..

I start with 0.2 btc (but only when 10 other people will help the community).

It' all about the community what will happen with SSD.

Sorry for my English.

If we can come up with a good idea for the money, I'll be the second 0.2 BTC.

edit: Also, I think we should come up with the idea and know the amount needed to complete the project.  Then, each member willing to contribute will pledge the amount he's (or she's) willing to give.  Once the pledges equal the amount needed, collect the pledges.

edit number 2: One of the first things we could do is a small giveaway and that shouldn't be too expensive.  We could give each person 50 SSD or so.  What is the best forum to hold a giveaway on currenly?  I'd be willing to give away 50 SSD to a number of people if we have a decent forum to do it on.

Any thoughts on this and does anyone know the best place to do giveaways currently?

Where are the real supporters of ssd come one.. Give a reaction. We need more people

I give also 20X 50SSD Ore more...

What about about a great video of SSD on You tube.... Give us a price  when you can make a great video.
legendary
Activity: 896
Hello all SSD Holders,

I have only one Question for Argakiig can you give use once in a week a update about your work???

Next for the ssd holders including me we must do more for ssd, is it possible to make a basket with BTC and the holder should be Argakiig. When we all invest some money we can do more..... when we give  between 0.1 /1btc  we can fill the basket. Next we bring idees in then we go to vote here wat we go to do with our basket... Example advertising, another wallet, Video etc... This will only work when we work together. There are a lot of big holders of SSD so let's do something together. It's only a plan..

Sorry for my English.

edit: Also, I think we should come up with the idea and know the amount needed to complete the project.  Then, each member willing to contribute will pledge the amount he's (or she's) willing to give.  Once the pledges equal the amount needed, collect the pledges.

edit number 2: One of the first things we could do is a small giveaway and that shouldn't be too expensive.  We could give each person 50 SSD or so.  What is the best forum to hold a giveaway on currenly?  I'd be willing to give away 50 SSD to a number of people if we have a decent forum to do it on.

Any thoughts on this and does anyone know the best place to do giveaways currently?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 896
Hello all SSD Holders,

Next for the ssd holders including me we must do more for ssd, is it possible to make a basket with BTC and the holder should be Argakiig. When we all invest some money we can do more..... when we give  between 0.1 /1btc  we can fill the basket. Next we bring idees in then we go to vote here wat we go to do with our basket... Example advertising, another wallet, Video etc... This will only work when we work together. There are a lot of big holders of SSD so let's do something together. It's only a plan..

Sorry for my English.

edit: Also, I think we should come up with the idea and know the amount needed to complete the project.  Then, each member willing to contribute will pledge the amount he's (or she's) willing to give.  Once the pledges equal the amount needed, collect the pledges.

edit number 2: One of the first things we could do is a small giveaway and that shouldn't be too expensive.  We could give each person 50 SSD or so.  What is the best forum to hold a giveaway on currenly?  I'd be willing to give away 50 SSD to a number of people if we have a decent forum to do it on.
Hello all SSD Holders,

Next for the ssd holders including me we must do more for ssd, is it possible to make a basket with BTC and the holder should be Argakiig. When we all invest some money we can do more..... when we give  between 0.1 /1btc  we can fill the basket. Next we bring idees in then we go to vote here wat we go to do with our basket... Example advertising, another wallet, Video etc... This will only work when we work together. There are a lot of big holders of SSD so let's do something together. It's only a plan..

Sorry for my English.
legendary
Activity: 882
bots and market manipulations is killing crypto slowly.i think trading bots would be one of the worst things to happen to crypto

its not just that, its the constant sell pressure SSD is getting and has been none stop..... who the hell is the dumb fuck who keeps dumping..... Angry
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
bots and market manipulations is killing crypto slowly.i think trading bots would be one of the worst things to happen to crypto
legendary
Activity: 1050
.09 sell wall. Lets push this to 10k guys Cheesy
SSD deserve to be at 10k by now as SSD has unique features...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
.09 sell wall. Lets push this to 10k guys Cheesy
Anyone notice the sell wall?
All 50 ssd. Someone is purposely keeping it down?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
I'd like to help this community to further promote your coin, let me know if I could be of assistance.
Next i wan't a great wallet for SSD so i pay 0.5 btc who can help to make it for Mac. We have a great logo great dev, community etc so help me out
with the best wallet ever.... 
Sonic will reach 10k without a doubt.
The thing is, Sonic is a better coin than many other coins that are valued at 100k. That is what I don't get!

That's the million Question..........Why I don't get it. It's all about time.
Sonic will reach 10k without a doubt.
The thing is, Sonic is a better coin than many other coins that are valued at 100k. That is what I don't get!
For all they are in SSD don't make a mistake to sell, My coins EFL NLG from the first month of 2014 they all make a lot of profit when i sell now...SSD has a better dev, solutions, community, wallet, website etc...
So it take's time but SSD is one of the best coins on this moment. Put them in your wallet on your pc for staking and make a lot of profit, This coin will go to 10k easy but it takes time..... 
Still holding strong with this coin. I have faith in it. Rather disappointed with what blocknet did to the price though( or so it seems blocknet was responsible)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Are the wallet's in Html/Css/Javascript.......I don't like the wallet's on this moment it's old fashion sorry.... I mean for a lot of different coins the style and not what the can do.

That is the plan, but unfortunately there are other things in the work currently. SO unless you want to tackle that aspect of the project, or pay for someone to do it, we stay with the form coming out.

is nice to hear from Dev, keep it up working...
argakiig is the best dev, we are moving to the way to the moon......
Pages:
Jump to: