Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 75. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Haha true and sorry, for the bold and i'm glad you get it Smiley Good luck
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Its not fud i'm just pointing something out gawd some of you are so protective where most people just don't care they just fix it! Some of you are so wrapped up in its price and trying all you can to maintain it you just miss the point of open source being a place to scrutinies code and make sure its legit and some of you dont care and just fix it cause thats the damn point of all this!!

I agree, there should be proper accreditation to previous developers for their input into the code.  It's not really fud or at least if it were, it's pretty crappy fud anyway, lol.  Everyone in crypto knows all these alts basically take a source used previously and go about developing it on their own, it'd be a big waste of time to do it any other way.  I'd just avoid bold next time  Tongue  it does give off a bit of a fuddy feel, lol
legendary
Its not fud i'm just pointing something out gawd! Some of you *stares at emilio* are so protective where most people just don't care.

They just fix it or learn! Some of you are so wrapped up in its price and trying all you can to maintain it you just miss the point of open source being a place to scrutinize code and make sure its legit and some of you don't care and just fix it cause thats the damn point of all this!!

its not about tearing each other down its about collectively bringing up the standard of this space and educating the newcomers on the culture..*stares at emilio*
Activity: 238
fud doesn't do anything to a coin of this quality
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hey all, nice to see you left the // Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers in the code HERE for their stealth addresses.

It would be nice if you update your readme HERE please by giving credit, definitely where credit is due to the shadowcoin and razor developers!!

Also ill give you heads up and you might like to update your code properly giving credit where its due THIS Piece of code actually originated from RAZOR and not Stealthcoin!

This is important to trace back where code actually derives from for people in the distant future to be able to trace a line back to its TRUE place of origin..Not showing due diligence in this area is unacceptable and happens all to often in these coins which are financial instruments and must be surgical or you just don't belong here!

piece of shit troll
"Your" coin mentions some other what your code derived since bitcoin?
Of course not.
And tell me what stealthcoin has from razor? Tor? lol
Stealthcoin was de first tor + pos coin.
how old are you?
Why you will not worry about the problems of "your" coin instead of staying in the threads of other troubling as a child?
legendary
Hey all, nice to see you left the // Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers in the code HERE for their stealth addresses.

It would be nice if you update your readme HERE please by giving credit, definitely where credit is due to the shadowcoin and razor developers!!

Also ill give you heads up and you might like to update your code properly giving credit where its due THIS Piece of code actually originated from RAZOR and not Stealthcoin!

This is important to trace back where code actually derives from for people in the distant future to be able to trace a line back to its TRUE place of origin..Not showing due diligence in this area is unacceptable and happens all to often in these coins which are financial instruments and must be surgical or you just don't belong here!
Activity: 154
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
This coin was made from scratch. This coin is not a joke!

Because of the person who released it, i had serious doubts about it, but after investigating the source code it does appear to be a legitimately innovative alt.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

yes i think this coin will go far unless the world is blind and can not see all it is offering
Activity: 238
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Sonic (#SonicScrewDriver) is the classic story of an underdog coin that that made it in style. Originally named SonicScrewdriver coin, this altcoin aimed to capture cryptoheads that also happened to be apart of the large demographic of Dr. Who fans. Packaged with a fun and friendly community with a common interest, this coin rapidly grew before making the intelligent decision to re-brand to Sonic in an effort to welcome in traders who were not fans of the show. Don’t let this humble start fool you though, Sonic comes with crypto addicted developer Argakiig (Dev Twitter - Dev Info) who seems to be continuously coding. This coin came with TOR right our of the gate, then promptly after launch released it’s first anonymous sending feature. After that come a unique, customized wallet upgrade to set it apart from the rest. Then the dev decided to step it up a notch with his Android mobile app. You want something really unique? How about sending money VIA picture message using steganography? Steganography is a process that hides information inside of a picture. So what looks like you sending a funny picture of your cat or vacation pictures could actually be a completely hidden Sonic transaction.

is it the only coin that actually has working tor up to date?

First coin that uses anon send coupled with TOR.
Which was weeks ago.
Sonic (#SonicScrewDriver) is the classic story of an underdog coin that that made it in style. Originally named SonicScrewdriver coin, this altcoin aimed to capture cryptoheads that also happened to be apart of the large demographic of Dr. Who fans. Packaged with a fun and friendly community with a common interest, this coin rapidly grew before making the intelligent decision to re-brand to Sonic in an effort to welcome in traders who were not fans of the show. Don’t let this humble start fool you though, Sonic comes with crypto addicted developer Argakiig (Dev Twitter - Dev Info) who seems to be continuously coding. This coin came with TOR right our of the gate, then promptly after launch released it’s first anonymous sending feature. After that come a unique, customized wallet upgrade to set it apart from the rest. Then the dev decided to step it up a notch with his Android mobile app. You want something really unique? How about sending money VIA picture message using steganography? Steganography is a process that hides information inside of a picture. So what looks like you sending a funny picture of your cat or vacation pictures could actually be a completely hidden Sonic transaction.

is it the only coin that actually has working tor up to date?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
when is next release again?
I'm writing an article about this coin. Can someone sum up very briefly all the innovations this coin has going for it? If not I can't guarantee I wont miss anything. Thanks!
1. Tor
2. StealthAddresses
3. Active Dev
4. Android Steganography App
5. Advanced Wallet with built in features

Your welcome Smiley

tyvm will post article link here later.

all that this coin is going somwhere
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I'm writing an article about this coin. Can someone sum up very briefly all the innovations this coin has going for it? If not I can't guarantee I wont miss anything. Thanks!
1. Tor
2. StealthAddresses
3. Active Dev
4. Android Steganography App
5. Advanced Wallet with built in features

Your welcome Smiley

tyvm will post article link here later.
Why are my mined coins in my Wallet sometimes not working, can i get them later ore are they dead...
If they are grey they weren't accepted. Meaning someone found the block and got it confirmed before you. If they have a green check they are confirmed but may still not be use able due to insufficient maturity. In the second case you do just need to wait.

Okee that i know thanks for your help have a great CryptoWeek Argakiig....

One tip buy some SSD... Wink

Best Regards,
Zero
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why are my mined coins in my Wallet sometimes not working, can i get them later ore are they dead...
If they are grey they weren't accepted. Meaning someone found the block and got it confirmed before you. If they have a green check they are confirmed but may still not be use able due to insufficient maturity. In the second case you do just need to wait.
I not send SSD they are the best coins ever, but I can send 0.05btc  Grin
Thank you. The bounty was paid. If we run into something else I will let you know. Appreciate the continued support

No problem i want always Help you....
Pages:
Jump to: