Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 78. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Im in guys... you now have a new friend in me.

I like that the ssd dev and Hondo are working together.. It makes for some interesting investments.

Oh look who is here!  Grin

Why do I have the feeling that this coin is going to go to at least 20k now... hmmm.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
RT! Let's show Moolah some community support!

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/518456569437372416

„@moolah_io As the launch of Mintpal V2 won't happen until Christmas, add SONIC in the meantime! @SonicScrewDev #SSD"

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
with this new delay, mintpal announced it will put more coins, it's time to ask for SSD!
Look the new plans from mintpal: http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/04/mintpal-v2-our-plans/
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
If next weeks revision goes well and we do infact get added, we should see a nice price rise. Cheesy Go Sonic!

Yeah it could actually work in our favor to get added AFTER the large group of new coins is added.

Yes man, I tweeted it(bubblebobble123). Moolah didn't know about the Steganography!! He finds it very innovative!

To the moon!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

This good coin or what?

this is a very nice coin. Through a mobile app, you can send coins anonymously by sms, hidden in a pic.
If the message was intercepted, the only thing that will appear for NSA, is that a photo has been submitted  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Well, I like what I've been reading... This newbie is IN.
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 188
Sound science

I like that the ssd dev and Hondo are working together.. It makes for some interesting investments.

Be welcome!

Ohh shit.. you're here too.. LMAO.. thats funny shit... Nice seeing ya here.

I'm also here but not a lot, that 2201 is me

i thought you hated SSD.....Huh

I think it is best to see hondo and argakiig working together so this the reason I buying into this. Chance when I own some of it stock I would stop to hate though I'm still hate the name sonicscrewdriver. Sonic or Sonic X sound OK
My twit @onenetworknet and I'm working to get mintpal and cryptsy to add Sonic

Well it hasn't been Sonic Screw Driver for a while. Argakiig changed the name a while back, but we need the exchanges to update the name.

Collaboration makes coins stronger and is good for the community.  Keep it up devs, we like it when you do that kind of stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Be welcome!

I think it is best to see hondo and argakiig working together so this the reason I buying into this. Chance when I own some of it stock I would stop to hate though I'm still hate the name sonicscrewdriver. Sonic or Sonic X sound OK

Well it hasn't been Sonic Screw Driver for a while. Argakiig changed the name a while back, but we need the exchanges to update the name.
Activity: 154
Seems I've made a wise investment here, a lot of popular faces starting to pop up in this thread  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008

Be welcome!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Yep we're heavily undervalued at the moment... SSD time is coming...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 882

Be welcome!

legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob, what do you think of Sonic Screwdriver?
I think you, the others on twitter who are tweeting me that shit and the people who are PM'ing me should stop..

Everyone gives in sooner or later.

Touche..... Smiley
Activity: 188
Sound science
Bob, what do you think of Sonic Screwdriver?
I think you, the others on twitter who are tweeting me that shit and the people who are PM'ing me should stop..

Everyone gives in sooner or later.
Activity: 125
I'm ready for that next pump, good sir.
legendary
Well then... I feel right at home then.
legendary

Be welcome!

legendary
Activity: 882

Be welcome!

many XST investors are here, even if some don't want to admit it lol. even i hold alittle xst and a stockpile of ssd. Cheesy both have good merits in their favour.
legendary

Be welcome!

Pages:
Jump to: