Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 82. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Whats with all the sell pressure guys?  Shocked
Activity: 154
i dont think anyone believes c-cex deliberately lost or stole the coins, the problem here is that they are refusing to repay the money they owe

Well, user tx42 certainly seems to think that they deliberately stole the coins, which is a pretty silly presumption for an exchange which has been making a lot of progress over the last few months.

Except that you are a paid shill for that scam exchange C-CEX.

enough is enough ! stop this child's quarrel.

Except it's not a quarrel. The scam exchange C-CEX will taint the coins it lists. People need to understand that the scam is with C-CEX, not the coins.

We understand your position on the topic and realize many have been wronged by what has transpired, but this is the wrong forum for this discussion and accusation does not lead to resolution.  Only when you approach a topic with a future tense can you reach any sort of agreement, unless you do not wish for an agreement and only seek to place blame.  Then yes, I'd have to agree, it's a child's quarrel.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i dont think anyone believes c-cex deliberately lost or stole the coins, the problem here is that they are refusing to repay the money they owe

Well, user tx42 certainly seems to think that they deliberately stole the coins, which is a pretty silly presumption for an exchange which has been making a lot of progress over the last few months.

Except it's not a quarrel. The scam exchange C-CEX will taint the coins it lists. People need to understand that the scam is with C-CEX, not the coins.

[note]

If you want me to stop about C-CEX, do not mention it or I will reassert that C-CEX is a scam exchange. I will get the last word on this topic and the last word will be that C-CEX is a scam exchange.

Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Just got around to actually downloading the wallet, simply amazing.  It's about time someone made the wallet more about the community and not simply a storage space for coins.  For any new people on the forums over the past couple days, it has your typical functions, Block Explorer, Rich List, IRC, and Bittrex included.  I imagine once economics start blossoming, as in things such as dice games and the like, those would also get added too.  Now THIS is how a wallet should be.  lol
Activity: 188
Sound science
If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself.  

This Altcoin guy is not just full of ish, he's made of it.  Those are the most egregious fabrications.  The dev of this coin is one of the most cool and collected I've seen, and the only hint of negativity I've seen from him is when he found out that C-CEX staked user's coins when explicitly told not to.

Any new investors who read this thread, ignore this quad because he's clearly shilling for scumbags.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
almost a whole day of people dumping hard and the price would barley go past 2600 sat..... now that solid support...... SSD to da moon Cheesy
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
CryptoZilla
Post 3hours ago.. Mintpal baby:)

Sonic @SonicScrewDev
#soniccoin $SSD Lets get this thing going. Formal request to @MintPalExchange to be added when v.2 arrives Let them know you want it.
Activity: 134
#4 on Bittrex.
Lets over take XST  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-has-frozen-your-btc-not-to-be-trusted-485029

http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/27atu3/scammed_by_ccex_feeling_left_out_on_these_prices/

http://pastebin.com/uTDTTyFP
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Sonic won't be on Mintpal right?

Stealthcoin is going to be on Mintpal and to the moon!

I am going to roll a Tor update into this release. The new version of Tor has some significant privacy and security improvements that I want to get in ASAP. This addition will add an extra day or two to this release, but will be worth the time. I decided not to make the Tor update a separate release, which actually accelerates development because each release requires several hours of building and bundling deployments.

-- Hondo

You never written anything in xst thread.
You are a syscoin fanboy who came here just to try to create a fight between xst and ssd communities
You are a mother fucker.
CryptoZilla
Somebody call-in Pacman lets crush the 30k!
Activity: 148

Activity: 148
Okay guys, I'm gonna be tactful for a second here.  You're going about this like children.  If this is indeed supposed to be a productive and professional forum for new members to inquire about the coin and this is their first impression, it doesn't look good.  We all understand what happened here more or less, a wallet backup was done and apparently it made a giant mess out of the whole thing.  A scam has intent behind it to purposefully take people's money, whether it be on purpose or not, that's still to be decided.  Nothing said on this forum will change any of that, the only thing people can hope to do is get in touch with customer support.  Lets not have a shit slinging contest here and get back to brass tax.  Thanks.

Thank you for your voice of sanity.

No, the point is to get across to new users that if they keep their coins on C-CEX, they will lose them. They will see these posts and can not claim ignorance later. That's the whole point: public education.

The C-CEX people are either incompetent or dishonest or both. It is not good to trade or keep coins there. If I can engage a C-CEX shill as an opportunity to get that message out, I will. The best thing to do is to not mention C-CEX again or to directly or indirectly refer to any posts or behavior related to C-CEX. Because for each and every one I will engage in public education. Thank you.

I've been using CCex for months now without any issues. If they had wanted to scam me they could have stolen quite a bit from me at various times. The fact that this has only happened with SSD seems to point to the fact that this was a mess-up by the CCex team, not a purposeful scam. We are all human and can make mistakes from time to time; as far as I can tell CCex is not a scam exchange but an decent exchange who made a mistake. There are many other traders (some of them with presumably big accounts) who have used CCex for a while no with no problems.

So lets just give CCex the benefit of the doubt; if they wanted to scam they could have scammed much more massively with coins which had 50x the volume SSD has on their exchange. Hopefully they have learned something from them (they better have) and this will help them become a better exchange.

Peace out.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Interesting Coin just picked a few

Nice Wallet, somehow the Tweets not working inside the wallet. Also when i click on "follow" nothing happens.

The links dont work as you would expect because they would normally open a new window. Since I have not coded in the ability for QT to handle those popouts they dont work currently. What you can do though is right click and copy address and then open in a new window.

Thanks Wink
Okay guys, I'm gonna be tactful for a second here.  You're going about this like children.  If this is indeed supposed to be a productive and professional forum for new members to inquire about the coin and this is their first impression, it doesn't look good.  We all understand what happened here more or less, a wallet backup was done and apparently it made a giant mess out of the whole thing.  A scam has intent behind it to purposefully take people's money, whether it be on purpose or not, that's still to be decided.  Nothing said on this forum will change any of that, the only thing people can hope to do is get in touch with customer support.  Lets not have a shit slinging contest here and get back to brass tax.  Thanks.

No, the point is to get across to new users that if they keep their coins on C-CEX, they will lose them. They will see these posts and can not claim ignorance later. That's the whole point: public education.

The C-CEX people are either incompetent or dishonest or both. It is not good to trade or keep coins there. If I can engage a C-CEX shill as an opportunity to get that message out, I will. The best thing to do is to not mention C-CEX again or to directly or indirectly refer to any posts or behavior related to C-CEX. Because for each and every one I will engage in public education. Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interesting Coin just picked a few

Nice Wallet, somehow the Tweets not working inside the wallet. Also when i click on "follow" nothing happens.

The links dont work as you would expect because they would normally open a new window. Since I have not coded in the ability for QT to handle those popouts they dont work currently. What you can do though is right click and copy address and then open in a new window.
Pages:
Jump to: