Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 80. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
look like sonic is slipping back to the coma again, any significant new/update or add-on to the roadmap anytime soon?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Pretty awesome coin guys!

A question about the Steganography, will it have to be a picture/file that is sent between two parties or could one person post an Encrypted photo on say instagram or Pin it or any classified site and as long as the receiver of it has the private key and know which photo it is they can go and retrieve their coins?

Thanks

it could probably be able to be setup like that. as it currently is though there is a time element to the encoded transaction.

I like that idea though. Using a .jpg for cold storage could be an interesting idea too.

Then all I need is the memory doubler, oculus rift, and leap motion to become Keanu circa 1995. KEAAAANUUUUUUUUUUUwwwwwww
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

A question about the Steganography, will it have to be a picture/file that is sent between two parties or could one person post an Encrypted photo on say instagram or Pin it or any classified site and as long as the receiver of it has the private key and know which photo it is they can go and retrieve their coins?

Thanks

The instagram angle might be a fun novelty for some.  Twitter bots and Reddit tips have already broken the social media barrier...no one has tried Instagram.    Not sure how many people in Crypto use Instagram but...just a thought...
Activity: 728
I hadn't thought of Steganographic cold storage...That would be awesome...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Thanks

it could probably be able to be setup like that. as it currently is though there is a time element to the encoded transaction.

I like that idea though. Using a .jpg for cold storage could be an interesting idea too.

Hmmm... interesting.

It would likely be really sensitive to corruption though, right?

What about using a program like stealth files to hide the address, test the photo or video for anomalies and as long as none are found fund the address, as that would not only hide the address in what ever media but allow you to password protect it as well.  Can it still corrupt or would it be safe?

Thanks for the answers so far, if SSD can get this side of the Steganography working across all social media platforms it would definitely be a top level anon coin completely different to all other anon coins!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Yes it would.  I did have an idea for steganography cold wallets but haven't had the time to look into it. The tech involved would reduce the possibility for errors, but the cost would be substantially greater for production

For cold storage, could it be feasible to encode the funds into a picture matrix?  In this way corruption could be detected by statistically anomalous pixels.

Like a photo mosaic, you know?  Some websites have code that make creating image mosaics easy already.  http://www.easymoza.com/

Perhaps the size of the picture would have to be bigger, but you're not transferring them while they're in cold storage so I don't think that would be a problem.

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes it would.  I did have an idea for steganography cold wallets but haven't had the time to look into it. The tech involved would reduce the possibility for errors, but the cost would be substantially greater for production
Sound science

Thanks

Hmmm... interesting.

It would likely be really sensitive to corruption though, right?
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Thanks

Hmmm... interesting.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 882
For me....

SSD and XST = SWS  SonicWithStealth = Open Bazaar.......Can it come together in one wallet.

The first 2 coins...  In crypto history...  To unite for a common cause...

That would be EFFIN AWESOME!!!   Grin  Grin  Grin

a merge like that would create the most powerful coin to date..... it would have the best of both worlds. and dont mind the name, SonicWithStealth "SWS"
Activity: 742
C-CEX is the best LOL. Testing 1 2 3 am I going to get a warning? C-CEX is nice. C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX  invest in C-CEXC-CEX

Your a riot dude

If you lose coins at C-CEX, it is your own fault for being stupid.

Handle it with Coldfusion:

If you lose coins at C-CEX, it is your own fault for being stupid.   Grin

Yeah, I need to write a bot and spend a little time filling it up with phrases.

But Arg says coldfusion is not the way to go so that's out.  Undecided
legendary
oh man coldfusion. what a dinosaur Tongue
legendary
C-CEX is the best LOL. Testing 1 2 3 am I going to get a warning? C-CEX is nice. C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX  invest in C-CEXC-CEX

Your a riot dude

Handle it with Coldfusion:

If you lose coins at C-CEX, it is your own fault for being stupid.   Grin
Activity: 742
C-CEX is the best LOL. Testing 1 2 3 am I going to get a warning? C-CEX is nice. C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX C-CEX  invest in C-CEXC-CEX

Your a riot dude

Sound science
For me....

SSD and XST = SWS  SonicWithStealth = Open Bazaar.......Can it come together in one wallet.

I would love that.  Argakiing and Hondo do develop together and I highly support their collaboration.  They both seem very down to earth and cool people, too.

My bet's on this horse.
legendary
Activity: 1148
For me....

Pages:
Jump to: