Pages:
Author

Topic: STAR COIN [STR] - The coin with bonus STAR blocks - page 50. (Read 143618 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
DEVS:
Im still having an enormous amount of CPU usage from starcoind on my pool, it is almost killing my server, you can compare dmd.minar.cc to str.minar.cc and you will see they have both almost same hashspeed but str takes a life to load. I even set stratum diff on str to 256 and dmd still at 32, same thing...

Have you at least tried to find the cause?? Can i help by providing any kind of logs or feedback??
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Balance  7038.082513 STR

Stake    10691.737768 STR

what is stake ?
Wow went from earning 500 a day to just over 200 even though it says est. is 1500 a day.
Estimated str a day is a vague estimation, and based on network changes, the pool is not doing as well as the first days, the pool has less than 25% of the net, and that makes it harder to find blocks. Also there are many orphans these days, on the pool and soloing... dunno why.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Wow went from earning 500 a day to just over 200 even though it says est. is 1500 a day.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
solomining with 1mhs a waste of time at this diff?

or should i try?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
network hash seems to be growing by like 300 mhash at certain times, guess one of those multipools is messing up everything again Smiley
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
well got 3 stakes today but all 3 are all 0.00.All 3 were for coins over 10 at a time.why did i just receive just 0.00 for? Is this the same bug that bitgem had but put in a fix for?
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
sorry.
Activity: 86
STARCOIN the BEST
Any plans to add STR to coinchoose.com and www.coinwarz.com ?

hope they dont
Any plans to add STR to coinchoose.com and www.coinwarz.com ?
is the pool messing up again? its saying im hasing at 900 when im doing 1700... bit ways off...

Looks like diff increased from 32 to 64 (count of shared decreased on half), but other calculations was not changed.

P.S. I do not know why, but I like this coin. Maybe I like the stars.
Indeed Stratum Diff increased to 64 due to STARCOIND load issues, as i commented a few posts above, i dont know why but this client uses 10x times CPU compared to any other coin client on my server. So i had to increase the diff to make it easier on the starcoind CLIENT not the server.
Any devs would like to help with high CPU loads?

But I have half of my hashrate too -- 1.4 Mh/s instead of 2.7 Mh/s.
Mmm thats not ok, i will check that, but im sure it is only the statistics, the actual hashrate is ok because the pool is at same speed, i can check the debug stratum server and it looks ok.

Fixed. I got 2.8 Mh/s
Cheesy
is the pool messing up again? its saying im hasing at 900 when im doing 1700... bit ways off...

Looks like diff increased from 32 to 64 (count of shared decreased on half), but other calculations was not changed.

Indeed Stratum Diff increased to 64 due to STARCOIND load issues, as i commented a few posts above, i dont know why but this client uses 10x times CPU compared to any other coin client on my server. So i had to increase the diff to make it easier on the starcoind CLIENT not the server.

Mmm thats not ok, i will check that, but im sure it is only the statistics, the actual hashrate is ok because the pool is at same speed, i can check the debug stratum server and it looks ok.

Fixed. I got 2.8 Mh/s

Should be fixed already, the stats where off due to config cache.. but you were always hashing at your real speed.

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: