Pages:
Author

Topic: STAR COIN [STR] - The coin with bonus STAR blocks - page 51. (Read 143618 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Welcome Starcoin traders to the https://cryptsy.com family of coins
STR.minar.cc pool is having issues again, balances remain unconfirmed, block confirmations are not getting through.

Gonna try & solo mine in the mean time, see if we can get something with 630 khash Smiley
If you stayed at str.minar.cc every share would have been counted and (unless you are as lucky as a Four-leaf clover ) you would have earned more coins Roll Eyes

If i do'nt see payment stats updating properly, it's usually not a good sign Smiley

anywayz, i got my coins, i'm mining on your pools again, found 5 solo blocks aswell Smiley
I know you are totally right, it is scary to see the blocks piling up but all unconfirmed.
Its all this PoS system messing things up. BTW ,anyone knows what is this flag:
Code:
    "flags" : "proof-of-stake stake-modifier",

Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
STR.minar.cc pool is having issues again, balances remain unconfirmed, block confirmations are not getting through.

Gonna try & solo mine in the mean time, see if we can get something with 630 khash Smiley
If you stayed at str.minar.cc every share would have been counted and (unless you are as lucky as a Four-leaf clover ) you would have earned more coins Roll Eyes

If i do'nt see payment stats updating properly, it's usually not a good sign Smiley

anywayz, i got my coins, i'm mining on your pools again, found 5 solo blocks aswell Smiley

The pool is working fine, every share was counted as usual., the issue was cause by a PoS block with this flags:
Code:
    "flags" : "proof-of-stake stake-modifier",
Can someone explain that??

Hi everyone, im having some HIGH CPU USAGE from the starcoind on my pool (linux), i have many pools with same or higher hashrate, so i dont think thats the issue, or if it is, the client is not as good under stress as the other coins...
What do you think?

Try to increase difficulty from 32 to 256.

So, problem on pool with confirmations of mined blocks ?
I dont think thats the issue since i have another pool that has 10x the hashrate with 32 and it is just fine, i can do that but that will just hide and mask the real issue.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Interesting moment -- no difficulty retarget:

And restored:
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I find it interesting that its value  is so low compared to coins that offer much less and much larger block rewards. :-) time to play the waiting game.
Activity: 86
Hi everyone, im having some HIGH CPU USAGE from the starcoind on my pool (linux), i have many pools with same or higher hashrate, so i dont think thats the issue, or if it is, the client is not as good under stress as the other coins...
What do you think?

Try to increase difficulty from 32 to 256.

So, problem on pool with confirmations of mined blocks ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
STR is on Cryptsy!!!

(Dont be a sell out! Hold that shit! lol)
Activity: 275
Ok everyone i owe you all some explanation regarding the pool performance.
First, the PoS system kicked in and started generating PoS blocks. These were picked by the pool scripts as if they were mined by a user, which they were not.
This made the pool go crazy, and a few things happened.
The stats went wild, the credit transactions for every round stopped working, and when they did work, they credited shares for PoS blocks beign found.
The latest made the pool credit users more than the actual wallet funds, this was the cause of me disabling payouts.
With help of another pool op and creator of the base script the pool uses, this issue was fixed and the rounds are credited fine, and now payouts (auto & manual) are running fine too.

Please understand this was caused by an external factor i was not aware of, and made my best to fix ASAP.
All shares submitted during the "blackout" where counted and payed, so thanks for the support of every loyal user that stayed.

Summary for the lazy ones: POOL IS WORKING NORMALLY AGAIN. PAYOUTS RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND SHARES BEING COUNTED AND CREDITED TOO.

Yeah, not so sure about that. I tried it for a few hours and I got a fraction of the estimated payout...
Activity: 252
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
sdLmmJnxPyZNCarVT3kSgAqdYdNrADfXg2
STR:

tytyttytytytyty
BTC
What do you think?
there is some other poll than str.minar.cc ?
No that i know of, but atm, str.minar.cc is just 5% of the net.. People are solo mining.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

can some high roller pay a bounty to coins-e or cryptsy?

i dont know about coins-e but cryptsy doesnt require bounty to add a coin.

SRT is #3 on the list to be added on cryptsy

Whats #1 and #2?

the list bitjohn refers us too seems to be just a forum with an old list from June and a few requests for different coins to be added?
Activity: 658
Merit: 502

SRT is #3 on the list to be added on cryptsy
Activity: 107
there is some other poll than str.minar.cc ?
Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"

Pages:
Jump to: