Pages:
Author

Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲 - page 4. (Read 13431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The action on the distribution of WIN is over! The remuneration in WIN will be taken into account in the table. From July 2, the following bounty rules apply for shares.

On the bounty company allocated 1.5% of the ICO.

The signature company is 25%

Hero/Legendary

Aвaтapкa

- 500 WIN for 8 weeks, no more than 20 participants.

▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
███     ████     █     █     ███     ███
████   ██████   ███   ███   █████   ████
████   ██████   ███   ███    ████   ████
████   ██  ██   ███   ███     ███   ████
████   ██  ██   ███   ███   █  ██   ████
████   ██  ██   ███   ███   ██  █   ████
████   ██  ██   ███   ███   ███     ████
████   ██  ██   ███   ███   ████    ████
█████          ████   ███   █████   ████
██████   ██   ████     █     ███     ███
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀

Activity: 272
Merit: 101
reserving Portuguese translation.
I msg you on your email. confirm please.
Disadvantages in the form of the lack of an experienced team, which has already proved itself as a result of some successful project, can be forgiven. The way of attracting investments compensates! Grin

Thanks for the words of encouragement!
We are working, at this stage, the existing team is coping with the tasks set. The ICO is scheduled for August 1. We have time in time!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Disadvantages in the form of the lack of an experienced team, which has already proved itself as a result of some successful project, can be forgiven. The way of attracting investments compensates! Grin
Why do not you create a team that can to succeed ICO?

The team is being created! We are joined by people who can help the project and we gladly accept them! Preparation for ICO is in full swing Smiley
Can you do anything to help?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why do not you create a team that can to succeed ICO?
I think everyone is already waiting for the ICO site. The meaning of the platform is understandable. Profit is clear what will happen. Gambling players deposit fiat money into their account, receive additional bonuses and participate in drawing cash prizes. If they lose, they get the goods or coins. If they win, they get a refund and additional money in the amount of the winnings.

There will not be anything revolutionary in the coin. Just a new coin, with certain characteristics. The only innovation is the real shares of Jsc tied to her, which will bring an annual profit to the coin owner. But there will be know-how, invention. A revolutionary business scheme for attracting investment.

It would have been better if the patent had already been.

Would a patent - there would be no ICO  Grin
Then there would be enough resources to do the project yourself!
I think everyone is already waiting for the ICO site. The meaning of the platform is understandable. Profit is clear what will happen. Gambling players deposit fiat money into their account, receive additional bonuses and participate in drawing cash prizes. If they lose, they get the goods or coins. If they win, they get a refund and additional money in the amount of the winnings.

There will not be anything revolutionary in the coin. Just a new coin, with certain characteristics. The only innovation is the real shares of Jsc tied to her, which will bring an annual profit to the coin owner. But there will be know-how, invention. A revolutionary business scheme for attracting investment.

It would have been better if the patent had already been.

When I leave posts here to get paid from the bounty I do not need to wear a signature of yours right ?
Just keep the thread active ?

Here you can without a signature, but not spam, constructive questions, project discussions.

The purpose of the project is clearly depicted on this motivator.

Clearly! We need more motivation focused on investors, not gamblers!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When I leave posts here to get paid from the bounty I do not need to wear a signature of yours right ?
Just keep the thread active ?
ANTIMANIA - a platform for attracting gamblers to invest in coins and goods!

IIf you liked the idea and you think that it should be realized at all costs, please donate to PRE-ICO 14k1LKMjEB5c9rJTabbLF7m7hDjZKMhebj
(In gratitude, a coin with a 70% discount on the amount of the donation)

Presentation of the project based on feedback from investors
Dev slowly to start ICO.
We recommend that you build a team first to start the ICO

The team is assembled and working. We carried out an announcement in order to get feedback. We got it. Based on the information received, the project was supplemented. Now we are finishing work on the ICO website.

For the time being Bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-antimanialife-gambling-games-profitable-to-all-1975986
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Dev slowly to start ICO.
We recommend that you build a team first to start the ICO

It does not matter where a person lives. If he is a gambler, then ANTIMANIA is for him!

In this I completely agree with you! It's good that the Internet gives us the opportunity to offer our services to gamblers from different countries!
It is this transnationality of the platform that gives investors a chance to make good money!

Question: What will you do first after the end of the ICO? It means that for the successful implementation of the project the most important?

The most important is the receipt of a patent at least for the EU, the US and Japan. We have registered an application for Russia, passed a formal examination, but very good patent attorneys are needed to continue work on filing an international application under the PCT.
Obtaining a patent will give us an advantage, and therefore our investors will get a good profit. We were the first to apply this method of attracting investments and it's good if we stay first for another 20 years)))

If I understand correctly, a gambler trying to win money from ANTIMANIA can not lose them, as he takes them back in the form of goods or a coins.
That is, there is no loss. So?
Hence there is no gambling.
So this activity can be carried out, in the same USA, anywhere, as it is not subject to restrictions for gambling.

I doubt that you can get a patent for this ... Not so?

"Objects of inventions can be a device, method, substance, strain of a microorganism, plant cell cultures and animals, as well as the use of a known device, method, substance, strain for a new purpose."

The method of attracting investments and the system for its implementation is an object of invention.

It does not matter where a person lives. If he is a gambler, then ANTIMANIA is for him!

In this I completely agree with you! It's good that the Internet gives us the opportunity to offer our services to gamblers from different countries!
It is this transnationality of the platform that gives investors a chance to make good money!

Question: What will you do first after the end of the ICO? It means that for the successful implementation of the project the most important?

The most important is the receipt of a patent at least for the EU, the US and Japan. We have registered an application for Russia, passed a formal examination, but very good patent attorneys are needed to continue work on filing an international application under the PCT.
Obtaining a patent will give us an advantage, and therefore our investors will get a good profit. We were the first to apply this method of attracting investments and it's good if we stay first for another 20 years)))

If I understand correctly, a gambler trying to win money from ANTIMANIA can not lose them, as he takes them back in the form of goods or a coins.
That is, there is no loss. So?
Hence there is no gambling.
So this activity can be carried out, in the same USA, anywhere, as it is not subject to restrictions for gambling.

I doubt that you can get a patent for this ... Not so?

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org