Pages:
Author

Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲 - page 8. (Read 13431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Where is the whitepaper?

We will launch the blockchain and the ICO site, and then publish the white paper!

And also, when is the ICO begin? This project seems interesting enough.

We plan in a month, but it can turn out earlier!
Where is the whitepaper?

Maybe white paper and ico are still under consideration, because the website is still in beta.

Right! Answering your questions in this thread, I see what it is necessary to include in whitepaper!
We will launch the blockchain and the ICO site, and then publish the white paper!
Is this Ponzi scheme? Such a big income

No. Income across the Russian Federation gives a big difference between the purchase price of the goods and the price at which the goods are given to the investor. The cost of goods in the RF increases at least twice from the purchase price.

The revenue from the issue and sale of coins from third-party IT companies is a percentage of the revenue and commissions for the sale.
hi I sent you email I can do the Chinese translation but you hasn't reply to me yet. Can I reserve ANN Chinese translation here?

Replied in a private message

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is this Ponzi scheme? Such a big income
Good question! Very important!

As we known, gambling is strictly restricted by law in China. I just want to know if it is also restricted in Russia.

Because of the prohibition of gambling, this project was created.

п. 1 cт. 4 aзapтнaя игpa - ocнoвaннoe нa pиcкe coглaшeниe o выигpышe, зaключeннoe двyмя или нecкoлькими yчacтникaми тaкoгo coглaшeния мeждy coбoй либo c opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы пo пpaвилaм, ycтaнoвлeнным opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы;

Cиcтeмa ГAPAHT: http://base.garant.ru/12151291/1/#block_100#ixzz4jfbUlPWg

Gambling is a risk-based win agreement concluded by two or more parties to such an agreement with each other or with the gambling organizer in accordance with the rules established by the gambling organizer

There is no risk of losing money, which means there is no gambling.

Or is there any risk from local law for this project?

Highly professional legal support and no risk to the investor excludes any risks. Law enforcement agencies did not find in our actions a corpus delicti.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

As we known, gambling is strictly restricted by law in China. I just want to know if it is also restricted in Russia. Or is there any risk from local law for this project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Where is the whitepaper?

Maybe white paper and ico are still under consideration, because the website is still in beta.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Where is the whitepaper?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
hi I sent you email I can do the Chinese translation but you hasn't reply to me yet. Can I reserve ANN Chinese translation here?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I'll be watching this project, but for now this is it! Nothing against the Russians, but these projects are very characteristic of you and I know what is the end of it all! Until you prove me to the contrary, I'll just be watching!

The desire for justice is typical for Russians. In this project especially Smiley
so, it's not a token for gamblers only, it is also for investors who just wanted to make their investments to grow.
it's better knowing that i can win but never loose.

These coins will not be used in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What an impressive opening page with nice charts and graphs to explain the project. What I am interested more is the statement by buying tokens you are official shareholder in the company. This is awesome part of the project but I will need to read more deeply about it before saying anything. I have noted it down for further digging to get maximum out of the available details.
so, it's not a token for gamblers only, it is also for investors who just wanted to make their investments to grow.

I just learned that not only gambling but also investment is available here .. recommended!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I'll be watching this project, but for now this is it! Nothing against the Russians, but these projects are very characteristic of you and I know what is the end of it all! Until you prove me to the contrary, I'll just be watching!

at this time the project has not fulfilled the business plan?

According to the business plan, we are conducting ICO with the aim of attracting investments in the development of the project

Where is this project plan marketed?

The first stage of the project is being implemented in the Russian Federation. In the case of a successful ICO, the second stage of the business plan will be implemented and we will start using a business scheme for selling coins of other companies.

Hopefully this project can be known many people like to gamble in the world..

Thank you! With your help it will be so!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
a lot of russian project for now,,
i hope all of russian project will always stay in the market,,
maybe this is the sign for 2018, that the government will accept bitcoin as legal payments
anyway good luck for this project  Wink
1 eth how many WIN?

After the bidding we find out. After we fulfill the business plan. After we pay the first income on the coins.
The cost of a coin for ICO 33 cents

Excellent. Good luck to all of us!

at this time the project has not fulfilled the business plan? Where is this project plan marketed? Hopefully this project can be known many people like to gamble in the world..
Pages:
Jump to: