Pages:
Author

Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲 - page 5. (Read 13431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

It does not matter where a person lives. If he is a gambler, then ANTIMANIA is for him!

In this I completely agree with you! It's good that the Internet gives us the opportunity to offer our services to gamblers from different countries!
It is this transnationality of the platform that gives investors a chance to make good money!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

A gambler in case of a loss receives a product or a coin for the amount paid.

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

yep, dev russian. where's russian auditory?  Grin

It does not matter where a person lives. If he is a gambler, then ANTIMANIA is for him!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

A gambler in case of a loss receives a product or a coin for the amount paid.

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

yep, dev russian. where's russian auditory?  Grin

The project is based on creating a situation in which a gambler loses his money to his account and then takes them back either by a product from an online store or by coins from other projects.
If, as a result of the game, he wins, he gets money in the form of a bonus.

It's true what you say, it's more interesting, they also give you a beta account to get rid of feelings (want to know, hesitate etc) or just try to play with beta account provided by dev.

Yes. I also tried the demo. The bonus account is reduced. The investment account does not change!
I have never tried, what goods or coins given when lost? I have not tried it yet because it logs on my phone not on Pc.

Demo, while only in Russian, but the browser translates and everything is clear.
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

Alpha version for evaluating the prospects of the idea

The alpha version was created to test the focus group reaction in offline conditions. Please do not be surprised at the presence of the Russian language. Tested in the city of Russia. The RF profit on return of investment goods - the maximum. 200% minimum. The suppliers are China and South Korea.

Bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-antimanialife-gambling-games-profitable-to-all-1975986

🎲 ANTIMANIA 🎲 a platform for attracting gamblers to invest in coins

The project is based on creating a situation in which a gambler loses his money to his account and then takes them back either by a product from an online store or by coins from other projects.

It's true what you say, it's more interesting, they also give you a beta account to get rid of feelings (want to know, hesitate etc) or just try to play with beta account provided by dev.

Yes. I also tried the demo. The bonus account is reduced. The investment account does not change!
I have never tried, what goods or coins given when lost? I have not tried it yet because it logs on my phone not on Pc.

Demo, while only in Russian, but the browser translates and everything is clear.
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

Alpha version for evaluating the prospects of the idea
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

I like this project. Please reserve Hungarian translation for me,,,,,,, Cheesy Cheesy

If you think that in your topic will be a discussion of our project, then translate.  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I like this project. Please reserve Hungarian translation for me,,,,,,, Cheesy Cheesy

How much is the coin sold for ico? And when will the coin be launched dan sold?

On the ICO coin will cost 1 WIN = 0,0002 BTC

The coin will be issued 2 months after the end of the ICO. Until this time, the coin will be stored in the personal offices of investors on the ICO website

Actually I want to invest but can not for now, I see in the thread looks lonely, maybe there should be an increase in promoting this project so that people around the world can recognize this project including dibitcointalk.

You are not alone  When the ICO site is launched we will be able to see how many of us.

It looks increasingly the people who see this project here, I hope not the bounty hunters. ,I hope this will be very recognizable to many people, Goodluck dev.

Thank you for the kind words. And you good luck!
How much is the coin sold for ico? And when will the coin be launched dan sold?

On the ICO coin will cost 1 WIN = 0,0002 BTC

The coin will be issued 2 months after the end of the ICO. Until this time, the coin will be stored in the personal offices of investors on the ICO website

Actually I want to invest but can not for now, I see in the thread looks lonely, maybe there should be an increase in promoting this project so that people around the world can recognize this project including dibitcointalk.

You are not alone  When the ICO site is launched we will be able to see how many of us.

It looks increasingly the people who see this project here, I hope not the bounty hunters. ,I hope this will be very recognizable to many people, Goodluck dev.

Nice pictures, though there are some Russia words in them. My question is where is the whitepaper and the ICO details?

This is PRE-ANN.
We finish the work on the ICO website. There will be white paper and everything about ICO/

Please specify which ISO details are of interest to you now, except those described in the slides? What have we missed?
We hoped that the presentation would answer all the questions at this stage Smiley

The ICO detail include the total supply of the tokens, when to start, how to buy and so on, as you say, this is a pre-ann, these details may not clear, so it's ok, I will keep an eye on this update.

P.S. Technical characteristics of the coin will be later
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Nice pictures, though there are some Russia words in them. My question is where is the whitepaper and the ICO details?

This is PRE-ANN.
We finish the work on the ICO website. There will be white paper and everything about ICO/

Please specify which ISO details are of interest to you now, except those described in the slides? What have we missed?
We hoped that the presentation would answer all the questions at this stage Smiley

The ICO detail include the total supply of the tokens, when to start, how to buy and so on, as you say, this is a pre-ann, these details may not clear, so it's ok, I will keep an eye on this update.

This is PRE-ANN.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Hi, looking interesting. I filled your bounty forms, pls can you help me the list ? twitter.com/Blockchain4TR is mine.

I see your activity. Next week the bot will bypass links and enter information into the table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A-nu8KhYYl60pY3rwvolDPOZcqTGWs585ynhirMI2CM/pubhtml

I see links to : http://antimania.ru seems to language russian,
can you change that links to language english because i do not understand russian language,

If twitter campaign has been launched lest you use russian language,  Grin
I will wait for the latest information from your project dev.

Translation into English will do!

We are waiting for the bot to work, then we will start a full company. While the person in charge is finishing work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I see links to : http://antimania.ru seems to language russian,
can you change that links to language english because i do not understand russian language,

If twitter campaign has been launched lest you use russian language,  Grin
I will wait for the latest information from your project dev.
Pages:
Jump to: