Pages:
Author

Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲 - page 7. (Read 13431 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Good question! Very important!

As we known, gambling is strictly restricted by law in China. I just want to know if it is also restricted in Russia.

Because of the prohibition of gambling, this project was created.

п. 1 cт. 4 aзapтнaя игpa - ocнoвaннoe нa pиcкe coглaшeниe o выигpышe, зaключeннoe двyмя или нecкoлькими yчacтникaми тaкoгo coглaшeния мeждy coбoй либo c opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы пo пpaвилaм, ycтaнoвлeнным opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы;

Cиcтeмa ГAPAHT: http://base.garant.ru/12151291/1/#block_100#ixzz4jfbUlPWg

Gambling is a risk-based win agreement concluded by two or more parties to such an agreement with each other or with the gambling organizer in accordance with the rules established by the gambling organizer

There is no risk of losing money, which means there is no gambling.

Or is there any risk from local law for this project?

Highly professional legal support and no risk to the investor excludes any risks. Law enforcement agencies did not find in our actions a corpus delicti.

Great! I have get the answer and I will buy some tokens when the ICO starts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
There is no Twitter campaign Dev  Wink

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Bounty in tweeter will be launched later  Grin

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

Bounty in Tweeter. WIN for Tweet.
5 tweets, 4 slides, 1 tweet from 15-18, 2 tweet from 11-14, 3 tweet from 7-10, 4 tweet from 3-6, 5 tweet from 1-2 Copy the links to the messages. Send links to [email protected].
WIN will be credited to your account after the launch of Altcoin
Download slide archive
1. 150 WIN - 500 followers and above, but not below 80% of real
2. 75 WIN - 300 followers and above, but not below 80% of real
3/ 15 WIN - 150 followers and above, but not below 80% of real

I will join this bounty  Cheesy Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOzQ7J6de7X2FryNhA6p39qwjRwwcdvWyxZCMtEGjPGMGyNg/viewform?usp=sf_link

the link vk cant opened dev..
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

5 tweets, 4 slides, 1 tweet from 15-18, 2 tweet from 11-14, 3 tweet from 7-10, 4 tweet from 3-6, 5 tweet from 1-2 Copy the links to the messages. Send links to [email protected].
Download slide archive

I will join this bounty  Cheesy Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOzQ7J6de7X2FryNhA6p39qwjRwwcdvWyxZCMtEGjPGMGyNg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Download slide archive

I will join this bounty  Cheesy Cheesy
Still do not understand how bounty twitter works?

Learn the terms of the bounty, as well as track the enrollment WIN on Facebook, VK, Twitter, BitcoinTalk and bounty for writing articles can be here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A-nu8KhYYl60pY3rwvolDPOZcqTGWs585ynhirMI2CM/pubhtml

Bounty in Tweeter WIN for Tweet.
5 tweets, 4 slides
1 tweet from 15-18,
2 tweet from 11-14,
3 tweet from 7-10,
4 tweet from 3-6,
5 tweet from 1-2
Copy the links to the messages.
Send links to [email protected].
Download slide archive

For registration in the bounty, write a request to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOzQ7J6de7X2FryNhA6p39qwjRwwcdvWyxZCMtEGjPGMGyNg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 476
Still do not understand how bounty twitter works?

In PM

There is no Twitter campaign Dev  Wink

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Bounty in tweeter will be launched later  Grin

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

Download slide archive

Very complicated to apply for this bounty campaign so where is spreadsheet of accepted people. How we can check the status please make it simple through application form and put them on a spreadsheet.

OK  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Download slide archive

Very complicated to apply for this bounty campaign so where is spreadsheet of accepted people. How we can check the status please make it simple through application form and put them on a spreadsheet.

Download slide archive

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

I will wait for the good news about this Antimania  Cheesy Cheesy

I hope we do not make you wait a long time!

Tweeter company will be later
Activity: 812
Where is the whitepaper?
And also, when is the ICO begin? This project seems interesting enough.

Maybe white paper and ico are still under consideration, because the website is still in beta.

Right! Answering your questions in this thread, I see what it is necessary to include in whitepaper!
We will launch the blockchain and the ICO site, and then publish the white paper!

I will wait for the good news about this Antimania  Cheesy Cheesy
not open bounty campaign dev
signature campaign and social media campaign (twitter campaign and facebook campaign)

Applications for participation in the subscription company are accepted from users of the forum having the status not lower than Sr. Member by e-mail to [email protected] ss with the note "Subscription company".
Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com
not open bounty campaign dev
signature campaign and social media campaign (twitter campaign and facebook campaign)
Pages:
Jump to: