Pages:
Author

Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲 - page 6. (Read 13431 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
Hi, looking interesting. I filled your bounty forms, pls can you help me the list ? twitter.com/Blockchain4TR is mine.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
How much is the coin sold for ico? And when will the coin be launched dan sold?

On the ICO coin will cost 1 WIN = 0,0002 BTC

The coin will be issued 2 months after the end of the ICO. Until this time, the coin will be stored in the personal offices of investors on the ICO website

Actually I want to invest but can not for now, I see in the thread looks lonely, maybe there should be an increase in promoting this project so that people around the world can recognize this project including dibitcointalk.

You are not alone  When the ICO site is launched we will be able to see how many of us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

The coin will be issued 2 months after the end of the ICO. Until this time, the coin will be stored in the personal offices of investors on the ICO website
oh my... means we will wait more time before we got the coins bought at the ICO?
But it is still ok, better to wait more than to get scammed.

We plan to post links for downloading simultaneously in all topics and warn the whole community about it.
It is important that everyone would have equal opportunities as much as possible.
This relates to the possibility coin mining.
Activity: 574

Actually I want to invest but can not for now, I see in the thread looks lonely, maybe there should be an increase in promoting this project so that people around the world can recognize this project including dibitcointalk.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

oh my... means we will wait more time before we got the coins bought at the ICO?
But it is still ok, better to wait more than to get scammed.

We tested the idea with the help of Russian players in real conditions.

If you go to the test site:
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

And look at this link http://antimania.ru/index.php?p=my-page&t=showmat
You will see how many gamblers have already received a prize from us.
Know that these are results for one small Russian city (Biysk)

We are only informing investors about our project.
In topics, people write about the willingness to buy coins, but we do not sell them yet. We are working on the creation of the ICO website.
If someone wants to take part in financing the project, they will now receive a 70% discount from the price at which coins are sold for ICO

I check the web demo later on the PC because now I am logged on the handphone.Thanks dev, How much is the coin sold for ico? And when will the coin be launched dan sold?

Sorry my dev is wrong, i know that your language is russia because thread look is clearly visible there is russian writing, i forgot sorry dev  Grin

What is your attitude to this idea?

I love the idea especially when I hear the word "you can win, you can not lose" and about commodity or coin acceptance if gamblers lose, I have read the gambling project but it is more concerned with the user acceptance something when defeat.

Can I see the investors or gamblers who have joined the project?

We tested the idea with the help of Russian players in real conditions.

If you go to the test site:
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

And look at this link http://antimania.ru/index.php?p=my-page&t=showmat
You will see how many gamblers have already received a prize from us.
Know that these are results for one small Russian city (Biysk)

We are only informing investors about our project.
In topics, people write about the willingness to buy coins, but we do not sell them yet. We are working on the creation of the ICO website.
If someone wants to take part in financing the project, they will now receive a 70% discount from the price at which coins are sold for ICO

Sorry my dev is wrong, i know that your language is russia because thread look is clearly visible there is russian writing, i forgot sorry dev  Grin

I love the idea especially when I hear the word "you can win, you can not lose" and about commodity or coin acceptance if gamblers lose, I have read the gambling project but it is more concerned with the user acceptance something when defeat.

Can I see the investors or gamblers who have joined the project?

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

A gambler in case of a loss receives a product or a coin for the amount paid.

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

What is your language?

What is your language?
I have questions dev, What is the percentage between winning and losing if as you say "you can win, but you can not lose"

The difference between "victory" and "defeat" is common for slot machines. But in case of defeat, a gambler receives either a commodity or coins for a loss amount. The project gets profit with the price difference and commissions.

And in this picture I do not understand about point 2 about "invesment agreement", can you explain it?

Point 2 is an investment contract with a gambler. We accept money from him as an investment on terms of return of goods or coins. We give bonuses for which he plays in slot machines. If the winner wins a cash prize. If he loses, then he receives the goods or coins for the amount of the contribution.

Sori. I do not know much English. Ask clarifying questions if something is not clear

I have questions dev, What is the percentage between winning and losing if as you say "you can win, but you can not lose"

The difference between "victory" and "defeat" is common for slot machines. But in case of defeat, a gambler receives either a commodity or coins for a loss amount. The project gets profit with the price difference and commissions.

And in this picture I do not understand about point 2 about "invesment agreement", can you explain it?

Point 2 is an investment contract with a gambler. We accept money from him as an investment on terms of return of goods or coins. We give bonuses for which he plays in slot machines. If the winner wins a cash prize. If he loses, then he receives the goods or coins for the amount of the contribution.

Sori. I do not know much English. Ask clarifying questions if something is not clear

Quotes from "White Paper"

ANNOTATION

AMTIMANIA Jsc is a service for the sale of goods under the brand AMTIMANIA, as well as a platform for the issue and sale of coins from outside organizations.
AMTIMANIA Jsc is a way of attracting the resources of gamblers without organizing and conducting gambling.
AMTIMANIA Jsc is a guaranteed return on investment to ICO participants with a good profit.

DEFINITION OF OBJECTIVES

A large number of people lose their money as a result of gambling. In most jurisdictions, gambling is prohibited. A gambler loses money in the long run.

The main goal of our project is to implement the invention in the form of a software and hardware complex that provides gamblers with an alternative that will help them satisfy their passion for gambling, while investing their money in quality goods or coins of promising IT projects.

I decided to write a white paper to explain the presentation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
There is information that they are writing a program for bounty. Automate check of accounts of participants and their activity in social networks and in this forum.
Good question! Very important!

As we known, gambling is strictly restricted by law in China. I just want to know if it is also restricted in Russia.

Because of the prohibition of gambling, this project was created.

п. 1 cт. 4 aзapтнaя игpa - ocнoвaннoe нa pиcкe coглaшeниe o выигpышe, зaключeннoe двyмя или нecкoлькими yчacтникaми тaкoгo coглaшeния мeждy coбoй либo c opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы пo пpaвилaм, ycтaнoвлeнным opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы;

Cиcтeмa ГAPAHT: http://base.garant.ru/12151291/1/#block_100#ixzz4jfbUlPWg

Gambling is a risk-based win agreement concluded by two or more parties to such an agreement with each other or with the gambling organizer in accordance with the rules established by the gambling organizer

There is no risk of losing money, which means there is no gambling.

Or is there any risk from local law for this project?

Highly professional legal support and no risk to the investor excludes any risks. Law enforcement agencies did not find in our actions a corpus delicti.

Great! I have get the answer and I will buy some tokens when the ICO starts.

At the pre-ico stage, you can buy coins with a 70% discount.
Pages:
Jump to: