Pages:
Author

Topic: start trading - page 2. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
I have traded couple of time on Binance. But i have not tried with Bittrex. I recommend that you begin your trade with Binance. It is convenient and very safe.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 19, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
It's your choice where do you want to start trading if it's bittrex or binance. But for now the better and no issues is the binance for me only and I think most of people agree with that. Your capital is good but don't focus only to bitcoin better to have have altcoins because you can get more profit to altcoins because of the cheaper price.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 06:12:44 PM
It depends on what do you want to trade. If you want to have access to a large variety of altcoins to trade you should trade on Bittrex or Binance. Personally I prefer Binance lately as they seem to have better liquidity and volume. After you get some experience I recommend to start trading on Bitmex testnet and learn how to trade with leverage. That is more risky, but if you know how to manage your risk and place your stop losses you can end up with some good gains. Wink Good luck, don't overtrade, don't FOMO, don't trade what you cannot afford to lose!

Those exchanges had a great legacy when it comes to trading, all the experiences I had with them went out successful. Depending on the frequency of the trading volume, we can prefer choose what we think a better options for us to have for the future of our profit gains. Yeah it's always a 100% assurance since we're going to trade at our own risk and as trader we won't let that happen trading at ranges we can't sustain during trading periods.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
September 19, 2018, 03:42:20 PM
hello i want to start trading is better bittrex or binance ?
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

I think both exchange are good. but i prefer binance. cause its easy too trade with this exchange. and they provide many interesting offer which is too good to earn some extra money. but bittrex don't provide that kind of offer. u can try also altcoin beside bitcoin/usd trade... Smiley
Binance will always be binance, right now when we tell ourselves that we will going to trade the first thing that we will put up in our mind is Binance, for security and for assurance purposes, if I were to trade too I will choose Binance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
September 19, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

both are good but for me binance is more easier to use and very freindly UI especially with their mobile apps.

they required Government issued ID,but if you are gonna make withdrawal of less than 2 btc within 24 hours KYC is not needed.

anything is possible in trading,you can buy and sell anytime you want as long as someone is willing to trade with your buying/selling price.
and just some freindly advice learn the basic of trading first and how to keep your trading account safe.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

I think both exchange are good. but i prefer binance. cause its easy too trade with this exchange. and they provide many interesting offer which is too good to earn some extra money. but bittrex don't provide that kind of offer. u can try also altcoin beside bitcoin/usd trade... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 19, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
It depends on what do you want to trade. If you want to have access to a large variety of altcoins to trade you should trade on Bittrex or Binance. Personally I prefer Binance lately as they seem to have better liquidity and volume. After you get some experience I recommend to start trading on Bitmex testnet and learn how to trade with leverage. That is more risky, but if you know how to manage your risk and place your stop losses you can end up with some good gains. Wink Good luck, don't overtrade, don't FOMO, don't trade what you cannot afford to lose!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Bittrex and Binance are among  the  best  exchanges that are around. You can register with any of them free but there is a need for KYC which you may need the international passport, Drivers Licence or any other internationally accepted means of identification also you will need any documents for your proof of residence. It will take between 24-72 hours for the documents to be confirm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
When a people or when a girl know about cryptocurrency then they are going to start trading but if they have not knowledge although they are going to start trading. Without cryptocurrency knowledge it is not perfect to start trading. I see too many newbie start trading and lose his money after all they make a bad comment about trading so I’m suggest first learn about cryptocurrency then make a plane to start trading.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 19, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

That kind of money is enough, especially if you are a person who starts trading. For me all you have to do is try to learn to deal with all conditions and situations. Choosing Bitcoin is a good choice because it can be ascertained that investing in Bitcoin is much safer compared to investing in altcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 19, 2018, 09:44:02 AM
Both exchanges are good. But more people use Binance than Bittrex to start trading coins. I don't know exactly what documents are needed there, because I started trading coins in the local exchange.

It needs a decent verification

a valid phone numbers, address and government ID's

with corresponding selfies while holding your Valid ID's

must be clear and readable

It may seems pain complying with it, however nothing wrong as it might also protect the exchange from money launderers

Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
September 19, 2018, 08:12:35 AM
I prefer binance, but both are very good. But looks like we won't see huge rising next weeks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 07:57:32 AM
Both exchanges are good. But more people use Binance than Bittrex to start trading coins. I don't know exactly what documents are needed there, because I started trading coins in the local exchange.
Trading procedure is very simple and almost the same as that of traditional trading but you have to take care of every single step and have to review your decisions many times before applying those decisions. Crypto market is not stable especially the Bitcoin so trading here is a little bit difficult but you will come to know about it how to deal with different situations and once you learn then you are on the track of success.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
If you are new, then I recommend you to learn youtube because there are quite a lot of people who share real and good, and psychology that is the basic knowledge you need to have to trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
Trading could be a way to survive this malice but in order to do that one must always be alerts and online to track the market as much as possible and for some although it sounds like a doable ides its not feasible.
It's hard to monitor which are those moving coins, we seen a lots of downtrend and recovering time frame is really unpredictable, if you want to start
your trading activity start first with gaining lots of fundamentals and see if you can survive even in a bloody market still ongoing, you have to be ready
and willing to adopt each changes that happen inside.
Activity: 82
September 13, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
Activity: 23
September 13, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

if you want to start trading you must question your if it is the reight time to start your job or if it is a good for you or if you can overcome it? before you start you should have some knowledge to overcome all of that
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

bittrex and binance are good exchanges and you can choose one of them. they need your nationality ID to increase your levels and don't forget to secure your account with email protection and activate 2fa. I think $1000-$2000 is a big money to start but if you are fine with that money, then you can go forward. it is always possible to buy bitcoin when the price goes low and sell when the price goes up. the problem is you need to wait for a while until the price can go up so you can sell the bitcoin. you need to have to control your emotion so you don't have to panic if the market is down.
Well for this exchanges it may ever be look like safe and i may have the chance to use this also and been recommend by many people specially for those that are wanted to start in trading and this is could be the best as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
September 10, 2018, 02:02:28 AM
Trading could be a way to survive this malice but in order to do that one must always be alerts and online to track the market as much as possible and for some although it sounds like a doable ides its not feasible.
Pages:
Jump to: