Pages:
Author

Topic: start trading - page 8. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
Bittrex and binance are some of the most reliable exchanges, but it's easier to trade for bins, there are applications for the computer and for the phone, but for bittrex is inconvenient to trade at all after the interface
These exchanges was good and more feedback from the users. Inconveninent to trade because of the new interface but I think in a latter end it will adopts by the users. Both was best to use easy to understand the platform.

surely the exchanges are good, but I also do not like the interface of the bittrex exchange
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
Bittrex and binance are some of the most reliable exchanges, but it's easier to trade for bins, there are applications for the computer and for the phone, but for bittrex is inconvenient to trade at all after the interface
These exchanges was good and more feedback from the users. Inconveninent to trade because of the new interface but I think in a latter end it will adopts by the users. Both was best to use easy to understand the platform.
Activity: 539
April 25, 2018, 07:55:21 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
Please don't venture into trading on small scale. It is not worth the effort expended. If you follow the rules to risk less and be with the trend, small capital will not allow you to do that and this is what is required to be successful in trading.
In the urgency to make some decent gains, you will indulge in taking extra risks, which very soon will bring your capital to zero, and along with than a lot of stress and anxiety which will cause various other problems.
Without adequate capital, depending on your appetite to take risk do not enter trading.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 25, 2018, 04:10:51 AM
hello i want to start trading is better bittrex or binance ?
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

For the person with a lot of money but don't have any knowledge to start, please stop your action. Research all information you need, specially about risk, money management and exchange rules. You can start in any ways you like but understand how it works will safe your money. For exchange, binance is better and good luck to you. 
Activity: 360
April 25, 2018, 03:17:29 AM
I think bittrex is the most popular & highlly security trading market no chance scanned for anyone and verification system is the best, I suggest that you can trade bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 25, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

its possible but you have to mind the transaction fee, you must have an idea how much it cost right not to make a transaction on exchanges, some charges more than $10 per trade so its definitely a risk. you never know you sell this very minute for a price of 50$ increase and when you are about to get ready to buy back you realize the price went up way more. transaction fee matters.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
I suggest you use binance, binance has a great volume, so much easier to buy and sell, also low fees.
It is not a good thing to start doing the trade and that too without having any kind of technical and background knowledge regarding the things which are related to that of either the crypto currencies or trading. You need not ace any hasty decision and that you need to keep on learning the things and do not jump into trading until and unless you are not well prepared for that. Having the right amount of knowledge will help you in making some smart decisions.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
In my opinion is better to use Binance exchange because they offer unverified account by limit withdrawal 2 BTC aday. They also have better customer support and listed many more potential coins than Bittrex. Binance also now become most popular exchange with the biggest daily volume transaction. To start trading for the better chooce pair crypto with USDT so that will be more easy to make analysis the price action. In this bullish market for the better take profit minimum 20% or 30% so you not miss big profit.

if I see these two exchanges are equally good to trade, Bittrex and Binance these two markets have a high volume of sales, and have a very fast coin price movements, but for me suppose we learn trading there is a big risk, for example we do not know really by way of trade, of course we will experience big losses, so if you want to learn trading there is no harm if we choose the exchange that the coin price movement is not too fast, as in Hitbtc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 24, 2018, 11:15:16 PM
Both are reputable exchanges so choose which one is more attractive for you,Its your good decision you are here at right place so before get in trading must learn about trading and market the factors which effect the market necessary to know will help to take right decisions.
Basic rule is buy in low and sell in high and dont put all at one place must diversify the investment,it will help to gain more and minimize the loosing money.
Activity: 476
April 24, 2018, 09:57:43 PM
In my opinion is better to use Binance exchange because they offer unverified account by limit withdrawal 2 BTC aday. They also have better customer support and listed many more potential coins than Bittrex. Binance also now become most popular exchange with the biggest daily volume transaction. To start trading for the better chooce pair crypto with USDT so that will be more easy to make analysis the price action. In this bullish market for the better take profit minimum 20% or 30% so you not miss big profit.
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

You can start trading right now, you can see that the market is showing signs of very strong recovery, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing amnhj and you can completely invest in bitcoin This is the point. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could reach $ 11000 in the coming days.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
I think for 1000-2000$ binance would be better. On bitrex it's better to trade with more money
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
it seems to start trading better that yesterday when the price of all the coins again dropped. and now it's okay to trade and invest before the coin prices get higher or more expensive.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

You can see that the market is recovering strongly in recent days, bitcoin prices are rising steadily and there are no signs of stopping, now correcting at 9400 $. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to adjust in a few hours and will continue to increase and may reach the $ 10000 mark tomorrow. So buy and trade btcoin right now.
Activity: 138
April 24, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
I can`t tell you exactly, because I use cex and it has strict enough verification procedures. They require id, personal info, photos. I believe bittrex and binance have similar requirements as they should stick to kyc policies. I am sure they might have stated that somewhere in the support section on their websites, check it directly:
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us  
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
I suggest you use binance, binance has a great volume, so much easier to buy and sell, also low fees.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

I think you should start trading from now, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are increasing and there are strong signs of recovery and that is the basis for you to catch. commercial bitcoin and altocin. There are so many altcoin's that are pump up so you plan and start joining now.
Activity: 9
April 11, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Both exchange bittrex and binance have a much secured system, but I think I bittrex had a better service than binance. I don't know that's what my instinct said. 
Activity: 259
April 11, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

From my point of view, I think that both of them are good choice for you. But first up ,you’d better seek information about both .You can choose both of them to take exchanges or you can choose one on them. If you are a new, I advise you to choose binance, it’s much suitable for you. Binance is both safety and stability. Moreover it has high performance and high liquidity. That’s some features of binance that I really like. I hope you choose exchanges soon which is suitable with you.
Pages:
Jump to: