Pages:
Author

Topic: start trading - page 6. (Read 2287 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:22:23 AM
Both exchanges are not bad, choose the one that is more convenient for you. In my mind, Binance is more convenient. Better that your coins are on several exchanges. Because there are different situations. On different exchanges a different price, so sometimes it is profitable to sell on one and buy on another. Also, sometimes exchange goes for maintenance and you will not be able to enter it, so it's important that there be another exchange where you could conduct the transaction, if necessary.
Documents usually require an identity document (usually a passport, but on some exchanges, accept other documents) and proof of residence.
With regard to earnings, then earning $ 50 now for bitcoin is not at all difficult. At the moment, the trade channel is several hundred dollars. So if you buy bitcoin for $ 1000, then earn $ 50 really. But you need to calculate the entry point well. Now the maximum price was around $ 8500, that is, in the ideal case, you need to buy bitcoin at a price lower than $ 8000. But these are just numbers. When buying, you need to consider many different factors and conduct a technical analysis of the charts. If you don't, then you just play roulette, where you can get lucky, and maybe you don't have luck.
Activity: 742
July 31, 2018, 06:39:21 AM
That’s a very good decision because no most of the people know about trading and most of the people involved in trading. If you want to start trading with $1000 dollar so it is the perfect amount to start trading. So you start analysis coin market then buy some token for your trading. Without analysis never starts trading otherwise you can lose your money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
July 31, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
hello i want to start trading is better bittrex or binance ?
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

I suspect that this time is great for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past, so this is a great condition for you. can trade successfully.

Currently there are many altcoin are starting to increase prices, you analyze carefully before the transaction and always have plans.
Bitcoin prices constantly fluctuating does not mean you should because of that hop in to the market based on that. You can trade any point in the market as long as you know what you are doing, and the last time I checked, the market is always fluctuating anyway which gives room for trading those fluctuations. Knowledge is important when it comes to trading and anyone who decides to do without it no matter what the trading condition looks like will always lose eventually and that is a fact.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

I believe that if you start trading at this time it will be very dangerous, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are currently adjusted at the $ 8000 level, according to my analysis the bitcoin price will be It fell to $ 7900 before recovering to $ 9,000. So you can wait until then to buy bitcoin and trade, then the risk will be much lower.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 05:13:23 AM
If you want to trade without provide KYC so you have to chooce Binance because this exchange offer unverified account with daily limit withdrawal 2 BTC. And for Bittrex does not provide unverified account so you have to provide KYC first before trade there. Compared both exchange, Binance is the best one because also offer smaller trading fee and good customer support via telegram. Crypto has high volatility so you have to take profit minimum 7% to 10% per trade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 05:10:29 AM
I think both are well reputed exchanges so choose which ones are more interesting for us, It's a good thing to learn about trading in the market. The basic rule is to buy cheaply and sell at a high price. We can do that technique but for me if we try to buy Bitcoin it is now better to hold it because anytime from now Bitcoin can pump.
Activity: 121
July 31, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

This time, if you start trading, you will be wrong, you can see that the price of bitcoin is starting to decrease slightly and the price of altcoin is very strong in the last time, so if you start trading At this point the risk will be very high. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to adjust to the $ 7800 level so you can wait until that time to buy bitcoin and start trading.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

I think that at this point you should not start trading, you can see that the price of bitcoin in the past days is constantly increasing but the price of altcoin is very strong. This shows that the capital of the altcoin is being focused on bitcoin, so I believe that at this point you should only buy bitcoin and wait for the next happenings of the market.
Activity: 448
July 30, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
now we have to start trading, because the price of coins in the trading market began to stabilize, I am currently trading on BTC coins, because the BTC price up and down the coin is very good, if you want to profit invest in BTC coins
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
Imho for start better binance. Bittrex is full of old coins forgotten buy their devs now. They are delisting lots of them now. Most of new coins adding on binance first.
binance is the focal point of the trader, binance is very supportive for traders because many good coins, bittrex is also good but for trading usually rests on the market binance.
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

I believe you can start trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly, the market is showing signs of recovery as bitcoin prices are constantly increasing and is uptrend in the medium term. So I think this time is great so you can buy bitcoin and altcoin trade.
Activity: 311
July 30, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

I think you can start trading at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and the price of altcoin is also showing slight increase. So I believe that at this point you can start trading at this point, always have a specific trading plan to minimize the risk.
Activity: 326
July 30, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

For me, Binance is much better because it has a bigger trading amount and bigger amount of coins listed on it. So you need to make a practical decision, based upon the practical things that you will be dealing with.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
I think if you want to start trading now is not the time delay because now the market is green and the price is also increasing every day.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
July 30, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
bittrex is a bit slow, and trading volume is low.
binance deserves to be first, and it's possible that traders prefer binance because of the huge trading volume. although there are some issues binnace managed to provide trust and comfort.
Activity: 93
July 30, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
Both these exchanges are good. Use multiple exchanges.
Activity: 41
July 30, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
Both these exchanges are really good. If choose what the one I would chose Finance. You will need a passport or driver's license to pass authentication. And your strategy is no worse than any other. Being in the black trading every day is very difficult in this market. Be careful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
It's better to trading in binance, right now binance is being popular in old traders. They're suggest because if the coin pump there it can reach 70% or even more.
Activity: 105
July 30, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
that's a very good idea and I think it will be possible for you to get the results from $ 1000 to $ 1050 and I think that could be more profit, and you have to wait to keep the price up.
Activity: 40
July 30, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
I would recommend Binance exchange platform,
as a newbie in trading I only encountered few Exchange Platform,
but compared to what I used Binance has the easiest or newbie friendly
design that is easy to understand, use, and navigate.

Since I'm here, I will share a piece of advice, use multiple exchanges Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: