Pages:
Author

Topic: start trading - page 4. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
hello i want to start trading is better bittrex or binance ?
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

I will definitely vote for Binance, so this is the top 1 cryptocurrency Exchange in the world. There are so many different exchanges around but if somebody is the top one you should definitely start from it.
I have been involved in the cryptographic market for almost a year now, I have invested in ICO but no coin can list in Binance, so I have not tried it but I have heard that Binance is the best place to exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:23:42 AM
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

Yes, i think it is possible, you buy BTC will make you fund in safety zone compare with other coin ( price BTC don't change to much so money you get or lose also not too much )
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

If you want to strat trading you need a amount of mine that can buy a coin . you need to be wait for it don't strezs yourself think about it.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
August 22, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

I will definitely vote for Binance, so this is the top 1 cryptocurrency Exchange in the world. There are so many different exchanges around but if somebody is the top one you should definitely start from it.
Activity: 155
August 22, 2018, 04:59:48 AM
Binance supports 100s of coins and has become a great place for new coins and tokens to gain popularity. If a coin/token is listed on Binance, lots and lots of people will see it. Because of this, Binance are able to charge a lot of money to new crypto projects wanting to be listed on their exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
To start trading, you need a small amount of capital to practice. However, before investing you need to learn beforehand. This will be the best way for you not to lose a lot of money.

You are right, bro - it will be better for a newbie if he starts with the minimum. First, he has to understand how the scheme works not to make any mistakes later.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
You want to start trading in online exchange market. It is very good decision for you. If you want a good market, So you can join in Binance exchange market. Because Binance is one of the best exchange market in world. It transactions is very fast and secure. All best currency are add this market.
Current price is 7002 US dollar which came at this positions after another drop so we can not expect more from Bitcoin that tomorrow or after few weeks it will rise because when it rises a little then we think that it is going up but right after that on the next day it show another drop. These situations are very hard and we can benefit and protect ourselves only if we buy a lot of coins and hold till high market price.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 07, 2018, 01:56:11 AM
0nvesting 1000-2000usd, then doing buy and sell on cryptos.  a lot of people are doing this.  when your target is just 5% - buy at 1000 and sell at 1050, this is easy.  but it's also easy to lose 50.  you need a lot of time to monitor price changes.  it's not hard to come out with 20% daily profit, as also 20% daily lose.

trading in altcoins will expose you to greater income, but with greater risk.

Activity: 163
August 07, 2018, 12:03:05 AM
This is the time that continues to start trading with the long-term, now we have to buy coins, because all the coins in the market all fall, this time we have to buy coins, wait for up to 3 months we will definitely profit a lot.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
when trading crypto we should analyze the market habits. never be lured from available chat rooms because it is misleading. and things to note that when we trade, there is a big risk.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 06, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
I think that investing is a lot of surprises that are hard to guess so that someone who is able to withstand emotions when the exchange rate experiences problems is certainly an opportunity in achieve success is very open and they tend to be excited in the next few years to invest.
I think if we are going to do trading we must know first how to trade or maybe we need to search on how to trade for good. Trading in crypto is really different on trading out side the crypto. Crypto is really risky and we cannot really predict the future of it so we need to considered that trading on crypto is just like gambling.
Activity: 378
August 06, 2018, 09:39:11 PM
I think that investing is a lot of surprises that are hard to guess so that someone who is able to withstand emotions when the exchange rate experiences problems is certainly an opportunity in achieve success is very open and they tend to be excited in the next few years to invest.
Activity: 121
August 06, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

You can completely engage in altcoin trading at this moment, the market is showing signs of a strong recovery of altcoin so think you can fully profit from altcoin trading. Bitcoin prices are currently adjusted at $ 7500 and may decrease at any time so I believe that at this time you should only trade short term on altcoin trading.
Activity: 32
August 05, 2018, 11:25:16 PM
Here most post you find discourage the newbie that newbie cant trading,Actually its all about knowledge and skills.If you are good learner  and pick things wisely you can do well.So learn and educate yourself start with passion you will win.Learn to control emotions and learn to show patience in worst condition of market and calm when you win.

That's right. Even if you have a failed deal, you will still be calm enough to think of the next plan. Good luck!
Activity: 504
August 05, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
it is very possible if you do, and in that way you can get results that are faster and maximum, with benefits like that will not be a problem for you to do.
Activity: 113
August 05, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
To start trading, you need a small amount of capital to practice. However, before investing you need to learn beforehand. This will be the best way for you not to lose a lot of money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 06:47:01 PM
Here most post you find discourage the newbie that newbie cant trading,Actually its all about knowledge and skills.If you are good learner  and pick things wisely you can do well.So learn and educate yourself start with passion you will win.Learn to control emotions and learn to show patience in worst condition of market and calm when you win.
Activity: 73
August 05, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Boths are decent and have a lot of coins for you to trade.
They both have KYC but pretty easy compared to Coinbase. You can always pass. I would choose Bittrex as my binance accounts got hacked. I started to not like them anymore but its just a selfish reason.
Activity: 625
August 05, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
Both are very good exchange to trade with, cause they are among the big exchanges for Cryptos, but having their conditions. For bittrex, you'll have to be ready to set up your verification before planning on making any withdrawal of your funds. While that of binance, you have a limited amount that can be withdrawn, even without verification of account.
For me, I'll prefer binance for you, because of your trade limits.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
August 03, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

Both Binance and Bittrex are good, there are also other good exchanges apart from the two. If you don’t have any knowledge in trading I will advise you that you don’t even try to do it cause you will lose your money. If you need something more simple than that you can go for Hodl.

HODL is quite different from trading and it has to do with holding a particular coin till the price gets up to your price target and you can sell and make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: