Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 2. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
My personal experience for the first time in the world of crypto, I started by buying ethereum because at that time I only have a little capital. While BTC needs a large capital. But even with a little capital, by buying ethereum I can earn a decent profit at that time (as a newbie in the world of trading cypto).
Activity: 350
April 24, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Bitcoin and ethereum is a good investment to start with, but when you are smart enough then the first thing you do is to look and study the market. Decide on which coin has a better performance in the market so that you will not be mistaken what to invest.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 24, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
Start with BTC then look for some good alt-coin,
For me you should first joinor search for some informative groups for alt-coin.
And study the market first.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
I started with ETH. BTK will soon be rolled back
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
i think the btc and eth is the same,maybe btc go faster than eth but you can buy the both eth,btc or you buy 80% your money for eth.btc and 20% for other alcoin
Activity: 178
April 24, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin both are good coin for make a passive income .bitcoin is the most safest n successful way to start trading.ethereum is also a good choose to start .both are the good coins and good profitable in crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
April 24, 2018, 07:14:14 AM
before i answer your question i want to ask you. are you a trader or an investor?
if you are a trader I will not reckon both of them (bitcoin and ethereum) I prefer coins born from ico, because the fluctuation rate is quite high. so my advice take a good coin, for example cardano, iota, credits. good luck bro...
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
It is better to take all together, bitcoin and Ethereum. And a joy to watch, rubbing the palm of your hand, how it all grows.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
my advice if you want to start better with ethereum because the ethereum price is not too high so if you fail you will not lose too much because playing eth / btc is very risky.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
I think you should start in bitcoins before in other altcoins in the trading market because bitcoin is more profitable than those coins which can provides you a good rate on return in just a short period of time.
To start you investment journey in crypto will need you to look at the market. If you find the Bitcoin as even 10% long term trusted store of value than it is a good investment and same for Ethereum but difference in the popularity is due to the number one position of Bitcoin in the market and another is its highest outcome. Try to divide your savings in both if you are doubted about both.
Activity: 574
April 24, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

I prefer to start off by playing bitcoin and after that I will play altcoin to grow the bitcoin I have because for now the bitcoin altcoin makes you very rich. because if you buy ethereum it seems still a little interested in ethereum.
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
as far as the experience I get, I started this with bitcoin. well, I think almost all of us in this forum start with bitcoin. so when you want to start, you can start with bitcoin too, but it's up to you.
Well for me all newbie here in crypto should start investing there money with bitcoin, because bitcoin can hep a lot of newbie to make many money even they are only a beginner here in crypto world, and bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and i am sure that we can earn many profit bh holding our bitcoin for long term.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 23, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
This is not so important, they grow almost always together. The first is usually up bitcoin, so you can start with it. When growth stops, sell it and buy ETH.
Yes it is either you start with bitcoin or ethereum definitely both is a good starting crypto and expect that you have also a good start return of investments. This two cryptocurrency are the leading cryptocurrencies so don't be doubt if you could afford to have both then go, I'll bet that it was a good start.
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
I think we have to divide our investment into parts because of invest 50% into BTC and 50% into ETH. When the price of Bitcoin increase automatically the price of ETH will increase, so you have to way chances to make the profit from that investment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 23, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
as far as the experience I get, I started this with bitcoin. well, I think almost all of us in this forum start with bitcoin. so when you want to start, you can start with bitcoin too, but it's up to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

You should start with bitcoins for me because bitcoins is the main thing men it is the most successful and thw safest way to start. And if you do not have that nuch money to invest i say that start in jlining some weekly campaign that can orivude you bitcoins everyweek by just simply posting in some threads like this. But if you really want something different then try ethereum theybare great in terms of altcoins too but they are more on a long term bery long term investment side
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
if you are beginner in tranding of course you should buy bitcoin for first then buy altcoin smaller like ok cash or else to start tranding
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
April 23, 2018, 08:26:50 AM
before you start trading and choose one of them, you should first understand the basic of trading and understand first about bitcoin and ethereum. it is important to avoid losses later. but if you already understand this, I suggest to choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin
Good advice, being a beginner you should start in one coin and slowly going to other when you think you are ready or your mind can pick up the new lessons that you are about to know experience. Bitcoin is the formost basic crypto that you should know better than any crypto.
It is true that you should first start with bitcoins and not with altcoins. It is important to understand first how bitcoin works for you to easily understand what is altcoin and what it's functions, purposes and benefits to us.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
I suggest you choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is excellent for long-term investments, you will benefit greatly with Bitcoin instead of using other coins.
Bitcoin has the greatest value and Bitcoin is currently ranked first on the Cryptocurrency Market, which means Bitcoin is very popular.
Many people are initially hesitant about Bitcoin and they regret not choosing Bitcoin.
Therefore than you are sorry for not choosing Bitcoin, then you should choose Bitcoin for investment.
Keep in mind if you decide to invest then you have to learn a lot about Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
April 23, 2018, 08:03:46 AM
for now it may be more profitable to buy ethereum because the profit you earn will be more but in fact both are good coins and have a good future and profitable
Pages:
Jump to: