Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 3. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
April 23, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
Which one is more suitable for technical analysis?

AFAIK bitcoin is more unpredictable using TA indicators, but for example dash responses the TA better, do you know an article about this subject?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 23, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
always starts with bitcoin because bitcoin is only coin where you can trust more if the the price of bitcoin is low then just need to hold it for some time because this the more stable coin its recover soon and when its recover then all your investment will give you good profit and about ethereum when btc price low then you can see ethereum also will goes low in my speculations ethereum is also depends on the btc so somewhere this is touch with btc and ethereum will recover but late and with less profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 23, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
before you start trading and choose one of them, you should first understand the basic of trading and understand first about bitcoin and ethereum. it is important to avoid losses later. but if you already understand this, I suggest to choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin
Good advice, being a beginner you should start in one coin and slowly going to other when you think you are ready or your mind can pick up the new lessons that you are about to know experience. Bitcoin is the formost basic crypto that you should know better than any crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
I would buy some BTC and a little bit of ETH to start with. This will give an opportunity to get the first experience and see the relationship between price changes for both coins. Also, it will give an opportunity to see the nuances of changing the prices of each coin. Bitcoin is the flagship of the market, and ETH is the second in terms of capitalization. My advice is to buy both coins.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
April 23, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
before you start trading and choose one of them, you should first understand the basic of trading and understand first about bitcoin and ethereum. it is important to avoid losses later. but if you already understand this, I suggest to choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
Actually want to start from anywhere, everything is fine. Because these two coins have good prospects for the future.
But personally I recommend to start with bticoin. Because the average person who will start to jump into the world of commerce, always start with bitcoin, as well as me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
for us will invest bitcoin as my priority, and also we will invest in ethereum, because ethereum is very good that we get in long term, and also stable coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 23, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
If in January they said that the airwaves are overbought, now everyone is already sure for a long time that he is resold. Just large players who sold their coins on hayah can not pacify their greed and try to drive prices as low as possible in order to again purchase and drive a new rally to new price records
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:40:07 AM
I think you should start investing in bitcoin at this point, we can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days has been steadily decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so to be able to trade Success is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are currently very stable and are still holding up momentum so you plan to invest at this time.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 05:12:12 AM
Bitcoin is a perfect choice to start on the crypto market. Just choose the right time to buy. Because bitcoin is always profitable in the long run. Reputation and popularity are absolute strengths in the market. You easily hold them in your personal wallet. You should not trade before you have enough knowledge and experience in the crypto market. as well as spend time with the transaction pages and master the data from the chart.
Activity: 5
April 23, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
The Ethereum is faster when transactions. But for trade, it does not matter. It`s just trading instrument.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 04:33:33 AM
This is not so important, they grow almost always together. The first is usually up bitcoin, so you can start with it. When growth stops, sell it and buy ETH.
Activity: 42
April 23, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
but bitcoin is more of a gamble then eth what do you think ?
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
Ethereum is the smart choice in this situation because, most of new tokens are built on eth blockchain, most of ICO's requires eth to invest in. also Eth price is much lower than bitcoin and i expect it significantly rise soon.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
April 23, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
I started with Bitcoin long time ago and I can say that I don't regret. Today I will choose bitcoin again because there are big potential to grow , atleast much higher then ethereum. Many market with altcoin use BTC pair (example: Cryptopia), so you will have much more opportunity for earn with bitcoin then ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 01:36:14 AM
You need both. Whilst ETH has far better tech, BTC has the brand name that will never die down in history, ever, whilst ETH very well may.

I'd suggest a portfolio splitting both roughly 50/50 for now, but be prepared to allocate some of the ETH portfolio to future tech that may overtake it (such as Cardano or EOS which will be serious contenders for the #2 throne).
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 12:52:30 AM
Ethereum is more cheaper than bitcoin but i do prefer investing on bitcoin i get more profit on btc than erthereum on trading this my personal choice but i do both like them..
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
If you are a beginner, you should first study bitcoin. You will not understand how altcoins are working if you don not know how bitcoin works. Bitcoin knowledge is really necessary for us to make money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 22, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Bitcoin is the beginning of everything and it's great to start everything, from investing and trading to starting another. Bitcoin is a good start to start .. because bitcoin is the highest value among other coins and the first reliable digital crypto currency in the world with quality compared to Ethereum ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 07:28:00 PM
I started my start-up capital exclusively with Ethereum. Firstly, all tokens are now on the ether platform, as well as it has a good capitalization and an excellent product.
Pages:
Jump to: