Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 10. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
Want to start from bitcoin or ethereum for me is the same, because both have good value so whatever your decision result is good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Begin with BTC first since it is the principal crypto-currency and innovation behind BTC is an extremely encouraging and have a high potential later on so I believe that you should begin with BTC and gradually however most likely add some information to yourself and continue doing it until the point when you can help other individuals to comprehend BTC effortlessly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
I think that you need to start with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has more trading pairs for trading. Therefore, bitcoin has more opportunities for trade.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 21, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
Trading altcoin like ethereum in my opinion more promising in the profit gains. Because, they fluctuate higher than bitcoin. So, we can get more profit with ethereum.
Well I guess for me I'd rather start in ethereum than bitcoin because bitcoin is a lot higher cost to buy than ethereum, hence ethereum also possess a good state of its price in the market. Though bitcoin is considered as the superior one compare to altcoin, I do believe in the potential of ethereum too. But then despite of this I'd still dreaming to have my own bitcoin in my account.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 21, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
i think that  ethereum with smart contract and the eth's price is lower than bitcoin's price, you can consider eth is your better choice. i believe that in the future eth will replace bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
i think if you are a newcomer, you should trade ETH or altcoins. Because you should spend a small fund for cheap coins and learn knowledge, skill,... after that, you can invest in Bitcoin
I think taking start with bitcoin is more amusing and more profiting as well and the first thing is its profit rate is so higher and the risk percentage is also zero in bitcoin whereas in ether the risk is very high and prices of alts are already going down so investing in eth is full of risk so for a good start and better results choose bitcoin it will keep on giving you and will never let you go to the other coin because you will never get bored,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
Today's the perfect time to fill your bags with both!

It is a bit funny, but on of the most questions in trading section we can
answer with "both". What you think it is better, do that. Do both, if you
think you can handle the pressure.
   My story is simple, I bought Bitcoins first. Now I have both Bitcoins and
Ethereums. When ever you doubt in your decisions, to do something like
this or like that, do it both ways. Try both ways and you will find which
one is better for you.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
Trading altcoin like ethereum in my opinion more promising in the profit gains. Because, they fluctuate higher than bitcoin. So, we can get more profit with ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
Today's the perfect time to fill your bags with both!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Got to start off with bitcoin, it's what it's all about and is a good way to get accustomed to Crypto.  Then once you are used to the market you should look at some of the other coins, ETH being on of them, a good place to see the coins available is https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 16, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
As your acount indicate that you are newbie with just three post I will suggest that you start investing with bitcoin because you will learn a lot trading bitcoin. You should also learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency in general!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
i think if you are a newcomer, you should trade ETH or altcoins. Because you should spend a small fund for cheap coins and learn knowledge, skill,... after that, you can invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
January 16, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
For me, its better to start with bitcoin. Since you are just starting, you must learn first the basics about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the mother of all coins and if you have bitcoin, you can buy any altcoin you want.  If you already have the knowledge, you can buy some Eth, you can also buy other altcoins and then start trading them.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
Both are great decisions to begin exchanging. I'm utilizing both, contingent upon the circumstance and which one has more points of interest. You can pick Bitcoin, it has a decent advancement history and furthermore many individuals exchange. I think most merchants today are utilizing Bitcoin in their business. On the off chance that you have less capital you can pick ETH, it's likewise becoming very solid. Numerous different altcoins are likewise in light of the Ethereum stage. On the off chance that conceivable, begin with both, I figure it will give you more experience.
Activity: 686
January 16, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Start trading with coins that already have good certainty in the market and always increase every year. Wink
Activity: 504
January 16, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
For me, investing in both of them would be the best option. Bitcoin is still the best coin because of its popularity and incomparable value despite the ridiculous transaction fees; people would always feel safe and secured investing in it. Ethereum’s flexibility and rising value makes it a strong competition, but  then, it is still not immune to dips which we can take advantage of. Ethereum-based trading sites are also growing in numbers.
Activity: 210
January 16, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

I recommend to buy etheureum than bitcoin, now the price of the bitcoin difficult to guess, the price getting down and the price is also already high. While the ETH has a good performance at the beginning of this year, the price keep up and the price is also still relatively cheap.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 07:16:21 AM
Start with both coin even add new coin to stock for long and short trade .
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 07:15:04 AM
Start with bitcoin. Master how to trade with trade with bitcoin and if you are an investor, plan your future relationship with your bitcoin. Having successfully hold  and trade bitcoin, you can then move to ethereum and repeat the process!
Activity: 168
January 16, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
Actually, I understand about Bitcoin and the Blockchain as well as the advantages that it could potentially bring to revolutionise our financial system. Today however, I would like to help you get a quick start to buying your first Bitcoin and its close cousin Ethereum. Similar to Bitcoin, Ethereum ... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: