Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 6. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
You should start with bitcoin, because the chances of getting a profit big enough. and bitcoin itself is widely available in various markets so we can more easily choose. But ETH coins can be a second alternative, because they also promise good prospects just like bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 10:59:49 PM
If bitcoin is on a dip then start with bitcoin. If ethereum is on
a dip then start with ethereum. Just look at the price what to
buy. Don't buy if it is on a high peak. But either of the coins,
you'll be safe. Both of them are legit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 10:49:30 PM
for me bitcoin first then etherium...we all know that many businessmineded people have a great trust and is already into bitcoin meaning bitcoin is already there... next to bitcoin is ethereum because it also gives good profit like bitcoin and is still affordable in price and surely from time to time its demand will also grow
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:36:21 PM
I personally strongly recommend starting with the BTC, which is the best cryptocurrency at the moment.

As long as you have enough patience, just hold on to it for a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
If I were you and if you would really want to go on trading,I would suggest to buy first in bitcoin and hold because the price is still below 10kUSD but only a small amount.Maybe half of your money and the other half buy for ethereum.Because on this coin,you will surely gain because there are a many new traders who make rush trading especially those who have newly received tokens.Because this kind of people are greedy enough to earned bitcoins and convert it into fiats as soon as they can.They don't care about the loss.They just want the real money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 24, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
You can see the bitcoin prices in the past days are changing dramatically when it has dropped to over 70% and touched the $ 6000 mark. This is the opportunity for us to buy bitcoin and enter the market. With a current price of $ 9500, this is an extremely reasonable price you should buy now and start trading.
Etherum also provided the same rate of gain, and also until 2 weeks before Etherum scored 0.11 against Bitcoin, today the Etherum is not the same value, unfortunately.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
You can see the bitcoin prices in the past days are changing dramatically when it has dropped to over 70% and touched the $ 6000 mark. This is the opportunity for us to buy bitcoin and enter the market. With a current price of $ 9500, this is an extremely reasonable price you should buy now and start trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
If you comment and watch the market today, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply today. Bitcoin prices have hit $ 9500 and are still on a sharp decline. I believe that in the days to come bitcoin prices will continue to fall and if you want to enter the market or choose bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low, great to buy you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
Both are good choices to start trading. I'm using both, depending on the situation and which one has more advantages. You can choose Bitcoin, it has a very good development history and also many people choose to trade. I think most traders today are using Bitcoin in their business. If you have less capital you can choose ETH, it's also growing quite strong. Many other altcoins are also based on the Ethereum platform. If possible, start with both, I think it will give you more experience. This is just my opinion

Bitcoin is good to start. You can use it as fiat money to deposit to excahnge platforms. By the way, you can start trading with that bitcoin deposit. Then you can use altcoins and other alternative ones.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 24, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
In my own experience the newbie should be start at the company of bitcoin because the btc company has a more potential that they can provide a huge return on investment from their investment.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
If you want to buy in to the most proven cryptocurrency with the most developer support, bitcoin is the better of the two currencies. It’s the most expensive out there though and its transaction fees are high, so if you want a big return on what you’re putting into it, you’ll need to have plenty to spend and be patient. Bitcoin has repeatedly swung upwards and downwards in value in recent weeks, and its historic crashes can be devastating for those with big money invested. But as the die-hard fans often say, just “hold.”
If you plan to make more regular transactions, to pay for goods or services, or send cryptocurrency to a loved one, Ethereum is much more manageable. With less of a scaling problem, its blockchain is far more open and you’ll see your currency confirmed far faster. You’ll be charged much less for the privilege too. It’s not perfect, but it’s far better than bitcoin in that respect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Both are good choices to start trading. I'm using both, depending on the situation and which one has more advantages. You can choose Bitcoin, it has a very good development history and also many people choose to trade. I think most traders today are using Bitcoin in their business. If you have less capital you can choose ETH, it's also growing quite strong. Many other altcoins are also based on the Ethereum platform. If possible, start with both, I think it will give you more experience. This is just my opinion
Activity: 168
February 14, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
We can see that bitcoin is the highest value coin at the moment and Ethereum is second only to capitalization on https://coinmarketcap.com/. We all know that bitcoin prices are rising strongly over the past few days and have reached $ 9400 at the current time and are rising more than 7% within 24 hours, while Ethereum rose only 4.86% at the time. Therefore, to make a high profit, I think you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 14, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
The both coin has a very great potential and has the highest price in all Altcoins, But in my opinion i would suggest that you should buy bitcoin. Because in my experience i've seen how the bitcoins price grows so much and it's not a long time it only took 3 months and the price really goes up.

I would suggest that you buy bitcoin and hold it for at least 6 months-1 year and I'll guarantee to you that you're gonna earn a lot of profit. But BEWARE remember to invest what you can afford to lose, not all the time bitcoins price goes up and up remember that the market is a wild platform we don't know what will happen in the next few hours, days, week or month the more you hold your bitcoin the higher the risk it will take but if it is successful then you'll have your reward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 13, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
Based on my personal experience with these two electronic coin, I would suggest to choose and invest in the company of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more financially stable than ethereum and it can provides you a better life in future by giving a large return on investment.
Actually, I do not really understand why this is how you described bitcoin in relation to the etherum. I would generally prefer only eth, because I understand the value of the etherum and its function in the world of crypto currency. This makes him unsurpassed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
February 13, 2018, 01:59:23 AM
Based on my personal experience with these two electronic coin, I would suggest to choose and invest in the company of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more financially stable than ethereum and it can provides you a better life in future by giving a large return on investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
February 11, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
I think you should worth with bitcoin since they are more way better than ethereum. Bitcoin is the best company in cyrypto so you should choose them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 10, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
I highly suggest that you start with both.
Bitcoin is thd best and ethreum is the 2nd. There is no issue if you start with both coins. You can actually invest in any Number of coins as lon as you have something t invest in.
Both offers good return and fast ROI. This two are top 2 so both have good value stand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 10, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
does't really matter u start with which , it matters that u start , when u do u will learn more and u may decrease ur losses and increase ur profits!

Well, it honestly depends on your capability and skill. If you are a newbie, it will be hard to invest in bitcoin in the start, because bitcoin is costly value. Ethereum is a slight bit risky more than the bitcoin. Ripple looks better as the preliminary investment would be less risk. The matters you understand the basics of trading. If you already recognize the circumstance of the trading congrats.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 10, 2018, 12:42:41 AM
Buy ethereum  for trading because the fee is not as expensive as bitcoin and the price is lower than bitcoin, many of altcoin make eth as a benchmark of altcoin prices especially on ICOs that use smartcontract, if your capital is big I suggest to buy bitcoin because as investment is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: