Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 9. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
You should start with eth, because I think eth will be very strong
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 22, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
Bitcoin is probably the top notchers of all cryptocurrency it means that BTC has the high value, it maked yourself feel an unlimited money because you can get easily on it. I don't tell that BTC is the best but you can satisfy the other coins because they are also a bunch if tikens that you can try like Ethereum and Altcoins. Bitcoin is high enough and seeing that it is the main drive that people used to buy and it could simply rise up in the near future.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
If the money you invest in cryptocurrency is huge enough, maybe you can choose bitcoin to start trading. I'm more interested in ETH and trading token at etherdelta.
I think that in your case there is the most optimal option for trade and earnings on the crypto currency. I also trust the etherium more, but I still have to deal with Bitcoin, because it's only through Bitcoin that I can cash in to real money.
bitcoin or eth it depends on how we see the belief in the coin. but using bitcoin will be great for your first investment because bitcoin and eth will be very stable bitcoin price.
true this is may also depends for what may ever be choose for cause we are now seeing that this two are taking and leading the crypto world so for me with mu opinion if you may have some chance in bitcoin the why would you not be choose this for.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 22, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
In all concepts, you must always start with bitcoin. Where all of the basic and conference are composed of. You can learn a lot of ideas here especialyl in the circulation of your own money.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
If the money you invest in cryptocurrency is huge enough, maybe you can choose bitcoin to start trading. I'm more interested in ETH and trading token at etherdelta.
I think that in your case there is the most optimal option for trade and earnings on the crypto currency. I also trust the etherium more, but I still have to deal with Bitcoin, because it's only through Bitcoin that I can cash in to real money.
bitcoin or eth it depends on how we see the belief in the coin. but using bitcoin will be great for your first investment because bitcoin and eth will be very stable bitcoin price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 01:00:57 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 22, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
You could always buy both but are you willing to risk it in trading.
It is like gambling there where offers of buy and sell are like bets also.
They just keep on coming. You will see dips and you will see pumps.
There are buyers who will be willing to put a larger price just so they could buy quicker.
You might want to visit the trading site first before making decisions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 22, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Bitcoin and etherium is bot in demand in the market, either of the two you are in the win win situation. Choosing between os not the thing, the main concern here is that why you'll be starting trading. Have you learn the basic? Im also a newbie but I made sure to my self that I know my reason why Im doing this. I actually took a lot of reading before starting.

Honestly, I only release a money which really I cam afford to lose. I takes a lot of courage to do trading, its really risky but if you know where you are going you will be able to trust the process.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 22, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
It is possible to begin with bitcoin, on it to buy other coins. But it is necessary to study them. Each coin has features and the card of development.Eth will also approach for this purpose.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
Both ethereum and bitcoins are good cryptos but since you are new in trading I suggest you to start buying Ethereum.  Its price is much cheaper than bitcoin but they almost have the same concept but with a lower transaction fee.  

But remember that before start trading, you have to be mentally and emotionally prepared.  
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
January 22, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
You should first learn what is bitcoin and how bitcoin works. Ethereum is very complicated so it is better if you will try to trade bitcoin than ethereum. The price of the bitcoin is also stronger than ethereum so it is better to start bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 06:59:06 AM
Bitcoin and etherium are two good coins. No matter what you start, the main thing is for you to be smart and well traded.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 04:57:56 AM
I think Bitcoin and Etherum both are too popularity for a new start. How about we start with LTC ? It's good as BTC and ETH too ?
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
It depends on the pairing of alts you want to get, but if your choices is holding bitcoin or ether for me either of the two is not good for trading, still trading alts is more profitable than these 2 crypto.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
January 21, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

I think you know the answer because this is a bitcoin forum, surely I recommend you choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the parent of all digital currencies. and the exchange of altcoin averages using bitcoin
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
January 21, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
Start with Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
Try futures on BTC, they have lower transactions fees, so you can start with a small amount. ETH seems to me more volatile, and has more chances to make x10, than BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 21, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
If you intend like day trade you can start with ETH as reason of low cost transaction and fee or if you want to buy and keep you can do it with both.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
I personally would go with both. BTC will continue to be used as a financial medium, while ETH will be used for all sorts of ICOs. So in both cases the demand will not be swiped away. Think of building up a portfolio of assets with ETH and BTC as a base. On top further coins can be added and depending on your risk appetite more riskier coins can be added. 
Pages:
Jump to: