Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 35. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

I would like to buy about 2-5M EDL at price ~ $1000/1M EDL. If you guys interested in selling, PM me.

how much will you pay for 67 000 edl?
Activity: 3
I think the real price between 1000 and 2500 usd/1m EDL
If have 400m EDL now and open with one million usd marketcap then the price 0,0025 usd/1EDL.
Activity: 23

I would like to buy about 2-5M EDL at price ~ $1000/1M EDL. If you guys interested in selling, PM me.

right now I think it's a reasonable price
Activity: 13
 I'm waiting for this shitcoins sale. My plan is very simple: I would like to buy about 2-5M EDL at price ~ $1/1 EDL.
  Give me your pocket, nigerian hardworker!  Grin
Activity: 15

Hold your breath EDC will be listed on exchanges soon and then buy as much as you want.  Smiley

OK, thanks.
I will wait for exchange.
Activity: 85

I have but should waiting on exchange or can be accepted using ebay.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working

Hold your breath EDC will be listed on exchanges soon and then buy as much as you want.  Smiley
Activity: 15

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello dev! I know, that listing on exchange probably depends not from you, but maybe you can tell us any news or status ?))

Hi,
Stocks.exchange is fixing a small technical issue, so it will be a little bit delay.
Crex24 accepted and our coin is in queue.
Other exchange is under consideration.

Please join our discord channel for more info.

Thanks a lot! We all worried about you and the project!(in a good meaning of course). Good luck to you!
Thanks for the info!  Smiley
Activity: 126
Hello dev! I know, that listing on exchange probably depends not from you, but maybe you can tell us any news or status ?))

Hi,
Stocks.exchange is fixing a small technical issue, so it will be a little bit delay.
Crex24 accepted and our coin is in queue.
Other exchange is under consideration.

Please join our discord channel for more info.
Activity: 126
Do the team members have relevant experience? For example, if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?

We have many years of experience in crypto and exchange fields. We are working hard on our promise. Join our discord channel for more update.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
We don't know what the real goal of devs is (exept to earn a lot of money)  Roll Eyes Cool BUT! You have to know that new coins in the crypto-world like dark horses - they can shoot up you fckn brain out or make you are the happiest and the richest man on the Earth

Not releasing all the view keys seems shady at best to me

I like to jump into a lot of projects early with a bit of hashing power but this one doesn't seem like one I want to hold lately.

I am excited for an exchange tho! Wink

Yeah, this is definitely the least-promising/most-sketchy of my speculative shit- alt-coin bets, which is why the only resource I've devoted to its mining is a single AMD FX-8300 CPU (340 H/s  Tongue ).
Activity: 55
Do the team members have relevant experience? For example, if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

the calculations are not meaningless, because nobody in the world will spend let's say 100$/month on eletricity and then sell you the coins for 10$

you can spend 100$ or 1000$/month on eletricity, but then for example, no one wants to buy your coins  Grin
have you thought about this version?

Hello.  Smiley
I risk to express myself badly in English.
In my opinion a good starting price is a price  that pays electricity costs needed for mining, calculated at the first trading day. That's why I say 1 $ for 1500 EDL. Obviously everything can happen, I hope not less  Undecided. If it will be less I will stop mining in few days, I will change money.  If will be 1 $ for 150000 I will not even sell those mined Sad.
Activity: 18
and your point is ?
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

the calculations are not meaningless, because nobody in the world will spend let's say 100$/month on eletricity and then sell you the coins for 10$

you can spend 100$ or 1000$/month on eletricity, but then for example, no one wants to buy your coins  Grin
have you thought about this version?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
We don't know what the real goal of devs is (exept to earn a lot of money)  Roll Eyes Cool BUT! You have to know that new coins in the crypto-world like dark horses - they can shoot up you fckn brain out or make you are the happiest and the richest man on the Earth

Not releasing all the view keys seems shady at best to me

I like to jump into a lot of projects early with a bit of hashing power but this one doesn't seem like one I want to hold lately.

I am excited for an exchange tho! Wink
Activity: 18
Hello,

Starting price already?

Hello.  Smiley
Excuse me if I write badly.

Now with 1 kH/s for 24h we have about 1$ in XMR, BCN and others cryptonight currencies.
Now with 1kH/s for 24h the reward is 1500 EDL and so the values is about 1$ (my opinion)

I want to be positive : 1EDL = 0,001-0,0125$ the first trading day.

But if the difficulty increases and togheter we put a high starting price may be 1EDL=0.002-3$ during the first trading day.
it will be a god price , maybe he can reach 0,002-0,003$ in first days , in future 0,10$ for sure

there is no point in comparing this coin with XMR and this means that these calculations are meaningless

Pages:
Jump to: