Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 34. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I still think that the devs will deliver what they promised and give them the benefit of doubt. As this is not a new Masternode clone designed to make a quick couple of BTC and leave the project to root as there is no exchange listing and their was no ico or auction at the beginning.
Just don’t commit to timelines that are not realistic, better make small but steady steps forward - this will help you to gain more trusr wirhin the community.

I'm with you! We just need to wait a bit. I have never seen any good project, which was made and started in a short time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I still think that the devs will deliver what they promised and give them the benefit of doubt. As this is not a new Masternode clone designed to make a quick couple of BTC and leave the project to root as there is no exchange listing and their was no ico or auction at the beginning.
Just don’t commit to timelines that are not realistic, better make small but steady steps forward - this will help you to gain more trusr wirhin the community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hi, devs! Please tell us so when we will see the "fairy" GUI-wallet?) Don't be shy to post news about the last week of developments:) I real like your project and wish only good, btw you have to keep your word faith and only then you can to build strong community around the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
@all. We just thought that the detail sheet is easier for community to track the premined amount. However, if you prefer the view keys, we will provide it all, nothing to hide here.

That level of transparency is a very positive thing and I would like to thank you for taking the time to work towards alleviating community concerns. Anyone who has read my posting history on bitcointalk or Reddit will see that I don't shill but I do try to be positive where it is deserved.

I feel much better knowing that you're taking this action and it is a solid indicator that you're committed to the long term success of this coin. I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas for this project and where you take it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
@all. We just thought that the detail sheet is easier for community to track the premined amount. However, if you prefer the view keys, we will provide it all, nothing to hide here.
Activity: 42

http://edollar.pool.galatins.com/

0.5% fee for EDL Pool

Port: 3333 (start diff 2000)  ;  5555  (start diff 10000)   ;  7777  (start diff 30000)
Username:Your_Edollar_Wallet_Address
Password: X

Minimum Payout: 50 EDL

Enjoy Mining!

Activity: 39

it seems to me that the developers are behaving badly. for two months now I have only seen promises and nothing has changed. you promised a purse around February 10, but for some reason we do not see it. only promises, and promises. when there will be at least some progress beyond your words?
 Undecided Undecided Undecided

The devs skipped right over me when I said it was shady (at best) not to release all the view keys. Regardless of their intentions, their actions make it appear at this time as though they're extremely inexperienced and likely to abandon this project at the first sign of real liquidity. I hope they prove me wrong, however, since people put real money into this I have no problem being harsh.

they say that they have a lot of experience but at the same time they can not make a normal wallet for a very long time
Q1 2018 Coin gets listed on exchange, Release GUI wallet [In progress]

Still 6 weeks until end of Q1 so if the GUI is ready next week as hinted and the first exchange listing then they are actually well on time.

Regarding the view keys, can the DEVs give an explanation why they are not all public? It would be good to address the issue rather than allowing speculation.
Activity: 18

it seems to me that the developers are behaving badly. for two months now I have only seen promises and nothing has changed. you promised a purse around February 10, but for some reason we do not see it. only promises, and promises. when there will be at least some progress beyond your words?

dude around means +/- few days

you have the cli wallet, it's not like there is no wallet

also, the wallet and the exchange are overlapping, what would you choose to be finished first ?

just out of curiosity, are you mining this coin ?
I already got a lot of coins. let's see a couple more days ...

so your answer is no ?
Activity: 19

also, the wallet and the exchange are overlapping, what would you choose to be finished first ?

I already got a lot of coins. let's see a couple more days ...
Activity: 18

The devs skipped right over me when I said it was shady (at best) not to release all the view keys. Regardless of their intentions, their actions make it appear at this time as though they're extremely inexperienced and likely to abandon this project at the first sign of real liquidity. I hope they prove me wrong, however, since people put real money into this I have no problem being harsh.

they say that they have a lot of experience but at the same time they can not make a normal wallet for a very long time
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

to your pool I have a ping 420. sorry, but this does not suit me ...
Activity: 35
Activity: 10
Please check what the USP of EDL is. There must be more to it than just a familiar currency name.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can anyone explain the differences between eUSD and Electronic Dollar? Both projects seem to be airdroping most of their supply.
Pages:
Jump to: