Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 37. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello,

Starting price already?

Hello.  Smiley
Excuse me if I write badly.

Now with 1 kH/s for 24h we have about 1$ in XMR, BCN and others cryptonight currencies.
Now with 1kH/s for 24h the reward is 1500 EDL and so the values is about 1$ (my opinion)

I want to be positive : 1EDL = 0,001-0,00125$ the first trading day.

But if the difficulty increases and togheter we put a high starting price may be 1EDL=0.002-3$ during the first trading day.
Activity: 9
what about exchange???
Activity: 41
Is the GUI wallet ready yet?

Wait for the next few days, It's under testing before released.
Activity: 3
Hello,

Starting price already?
Activity: 39
Is the GUI wallet ready yet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Anyone else seeing on the main pool at pool.edollar.cash that there hasn't been a block found by either the pool nor the entire network in 12 hours? Did edollar hard fork and no one tell the devs about it?  Tongue

That's is because of statistic api problem, pool still found block and pay normally.

Yeah, I eventually got paid 103.786 but it should have been closer to 150. It seems the main pool hashrate has fallen to the point that luck varies too much for a PPLNS payment scheme to be fair.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Mind sharing the wallet with the premine in it with the community?  Some transparancy, you have a lot of premine, 4%

Everything is transperent. For sending convenience, We separated the community wallet into multiple small wallet, We cannot give you all view keys, But all transactions with view key is listed here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrgMMFbOTFqORJbua7kgf9UKC45YL_Iuxkomr4RUnb4/edit#gid=0

Switch the tabs and see detail.

Why are you unable to share all view keys? We would like to know if any of the 4% premine moves at all
Activity: 126
Mind sharing the wallet with the premine in it with the community?  Some transparancy, you have a lot of premine, 4%

Everything is transperent. For sending convenience, We separated the community wallet into multiple small wallet, We cannot give you all view keys, But all transactions with view key is listed here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrgMMFbOTFqORJbua7kgf9UKC45YL_Iuxkomr4RUnb4/edit#gid=0

Switch the tabs and see detail.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 41
Anyone else seeing on the main pool at pool.edollar.cash that there hasn't been a block found by either the pool nor the entire network in 12 hours? Did edollar hard fork and no one tell the devs about it?  Tongue

That's is because of statistic api problem, pool still found block and pay normally.

me too I don't see my blocks  Angry Angry Angry Angry

I already switched over to hashvault.pro because I hate "mining air". I prefer to support smaller pools where possible, but I prefer it even more that my hashpower actually accomplishes something.
Activity: 2

me too I don't see my blocks  Angry Angry Angry Angry
thats a bug on your pool... the network is fine

https://edollar.hashvault.pro/      no problems here

Thanks for the reply; that's what I figured, and this was the final straw to push me over to Hashvault. Sorry, edollar devs, but you really should have been more proactive at maintaining your pool and not letting the hashrate dwindle down to nearly nothing while Hashvault commands some 99% of the network.

Activity: 19
thats a bug on your pool... the network is fine

https://edollar.hashvault.pro/      no problems here

Activity: 23
Any news from the exchange? Says "will be in few days" while it's already a "few days" passed  Grin

Good evening.
I apologize for my bad english.
If You send a email to Devs for clarifications they respond quickly (about 1 hour) and are avaiable. I have already written to they. A few more days for SE .
In my opinion  within 15 February will be also the GUI Wallet.
Activity: 39
Any news from the exchange? Says "will be in few days" while it's already a "few days" passed  Grin
It's the weekend, a few working days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 52
help please) I typed the export_outputs command and the name of my wallet. My file with the wallet became smaller and the prefix appeared unportable and it ceased to open. How to return everything back!?!?! Thank you...
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: