Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 53. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi all!

I create my first pool and need for some testing, can anyone help with it?  Smiley
Still under construction, today I will configure supervisor for core/pool/wallet.

Address : hashblocks.top
Fee : 1%

Hi
the pool does not work
Stratum authentication file
... retry after 10 seconds
Hello 7ii8,

Thanks for reply! What address and port you use? ports 3333,4444,5555,6666
I tested it from two different places and it works.
I'm sorry, it all worked, I'm using ports 3333
just your pool does not support the fixed complexity in the end address, I just removed the fixdiff after the address
Oh, i set it to '+' sign, will add this to info)
Activity: 2
Hi all!

I create my first pool and need for some testing, can anyone help with it?  Smiley
Still under construction, today I will configure supervisor for core/pool/wallet.

Hi
the pool does not work
Hello 7ii8,

I'm sorry, it all worked, I'm using ports 3333
just your pool does not support the fixed complexity in the end address, I just removed the fixdiff after the address
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hi
can you telle me please where the database is stored by defaul on windows 10 please
thanks
 Grin

C:\ProgramData\edollar\lmdb
thanks a lot mate
Hi all!

Hi
the pool does not work
Hello 7ii8,

Activity: 2
Hi all!

Hi
the pool does not work
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I actually doubt win 32 will add a lot of users. Now even phones come with 4Gb and more RAM installed, not talking abut Windows computers. System should be really outdated to be still win32 and if user does not have interest/possibility  to upgrade it, I doubt he will be interested in any crypto.

It's good to have 32-bit wallet version. I know a lot of people still using old machines, and they have interest in crypto as well.

Windows 32 bit version is now available, You can download using the link in ANN thread (https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ElcCiv3_kKFgZjTfesSTjd1hMWBy1Rm/view?usp=sharing) or in our website (https://edollar.cash)

Thank you so much. I want to store my wallet in my old laptop using windows 32 bit, so I can make sure my wallet always safe.
anyone know how much difficulty of mining now?
don't know where to see?
On any pool in network section
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
anyone know how much difficulty of mining now?
don't know where to see?
Hi all!

Activity: 19
Hi
can you telle me please where the database is stored by defaul on windows 10 please
thanks
 Grin

C:\ProgramData\edollar\lmdb
Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hi
thanks
 Grin
Activity: 126
the block sync really huge   Shocked
about 1 day only already need update about 600 block

Because of the fast transaction features, our block target is set to 2 minutes, That means we have 60*24/2 ~ 720 block per day.
Activity: 41
Is this minable with CPU ?

Yes, of course. But only if you are lucky guy Smiley
Otherwise, You will never find a block.
Activity: 38
Is this minable with CPU ?
Anyone try solo mining on wallet?
How much time need to have result?

Hope future GUI wallet can have selection of minning from 10% CPU start,  50% quite high for me to do multi task pc

You can set CPU percentage while start mining in wallet-cli by run the following command
Code:
start_mining []

cannot set percentage , only thread
1 thread already 50%

It's hard to cannot control percentage, thread only. Anyway, mining in CPU is impossible now as the network hash rate is quite high. Why dont you join a pool?
Anyone try solo mining on wallet?
How much time need to have result?

Hope future GUI wallet can have selection of minning from 10% CPU start,  50% quite high for me to do multi task pc

You can set CPU percentage while start mining in wallet-cli by run the following command
Code:
start_mining []

cannot set percentage , only thread
1 thread already 50%

how much difficulty now?
the block sync really huge   Shocked
about 1 day only already need update about 600 block
Activity: 476
The total delivery of coins is high, but I was looking for something new for my AMd installation.
Activity: 89
Electronic diamond next
Any progress with GUI Wallet?

Any progress with logo?

The GUI is nearly completed, We need a little time to make sure everything is OK, It will be released in the early of next month, So please wait.
Pages:
Jump to: