Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 57. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Hey Everyone I'm trying to mine this coin but I can't figure out how I tried running the easy miner that didn't work won't even open and I can't figure out how to run the cpu miners the one on bitcointalk the download links aren't working can anyone help me?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Yea I tried it  but I'm not sure I'm setting it up right I made a mine.bat file and put the correct code in and then I run the file and it says it's not recognized as an internal or external command. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
why so long there is not even a normal wallet??
Is it really that difficult?

That's not difficult compare to core daemon and wallet cli, Just a little graphic, call wallet api. We will release GUI wallet next month.

I'm very happy to know the project is going fast   Smiley
Activity: 126
@Ray69 thank for pointing it out, I'll update website.

That's not difficult compare to core daemon and wallet cli, Just a little graphic, call wallet api. We will release GUI wallet next month.
Activity: 210
i've joined the club. The privacy coins are getting more popular by everyday .
I think the name does not suite . coz why should you bother about any name related with a fiat . i guess a unique name would be more pleasant
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
We updated the roadmap in ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/startedairdrop3-25th-march-electronic-dollaredollar-2643196
Roadmap
Q4 2017 Feasible study, Implement core daemon/wallet/explorer, made announcement. [Done]
Q1 2018 Coin gets listed on exchange, Release GUI wallet [In progress]
Q2, Q3 2018 Release Mobile lightweight wallet (IOS, Android), Web wallet
Q4 2018 Release Mobile Payment Apps, Payment Gateway, Merchandised app
Q1 2019 Paypal for cryptocurrency & Micro-payment
From Q2 2019, Working with VISA/Credit, merchants, e-commercial services ... to bring EDC to everyday use.

This is good news for all participants who participated in this project. I am very confident that if teams work hard and are able to work according to the road map it is not difficult for this project to be a successful project in the future.
Activity: 9
when is edollar hitting the exchanges??
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Agreed GUI Wallet needs to be done quickly. Also, the one page website has spelling mistakes and errors:

The browser title is Electronic Dollar. Change this to something more descriptive ie 'Electronic Dollar Secure Private Crypto Currency EDC Coin'.

On the link at the foot of the page (Mac) Comming soon. Correct spelling - Coming soon.

More about Edollar at foot. 'You can find more information of Edollar project via following channels' Change to 'You can find more information about Edollar project via the following channels'.

FAQ link - Goes to 'We will update soon!' - Get rid of the FAQ link until there is a FAQ.

The email address [email protected] does not sound professional in my opinion. Maybe [email protected] or [email protected] would be better.

From a design point of view the first paragraph of text, the first thing you see is difficult to read because it is white text with a very light white image behind it.

All these small things can make a difference. Hope this helps & good luck.

+10000
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
We updated the roadmap in ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/startedairdrop3-25th-march-electronic-dollaredollar-2643196
Roadmap
Q4 2017 Feasible study, Implement core daemon/wallet/explorer, made announcement. [Done]
From Q2 2019, Working with VISA/Credit, merchants, e-commercial services ... to bring EDC to everyday use.

Interesting roadmap, mainly I like the idea of joining paypal and crypto, it can go very well, what should go out as soon as possible this clear is a gnu portfolio although I have no problem with the console format. Well good news for all the miners and it seems that this is something that goes forward.
Activity: 39
Agreed GUI Wallet needs to be done quickly. Also, the one page website has spelling mistakes and errors:

The browser title is Electronic Dollar. Change this to something more descriptive ie 'Electronic Dollar Secure Private Crypto Currency EDC Coin'.

On the link at the foot of the page (Mac) Comming soon. Correct spelling - Coming soon.

More about Edollar at foot. 'You can find more information of Edollar project via following channels' Change to 'You can find more information about Edollar project via the following channels'.

FAQ link - Goes to 'We will update soon!' - Get rid of the FAQ link until there is a FAQ.

The email address [email protected] does not sound professional in my opinion. Maybe [email protected] or [email protected] would be better.

From a design point of view the first paragraph of text, the first thing you see is difficult to read because it is white text with a very light white image behind it.

All these small things can make a difference. Hope this helps & good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Good luck, I hope in a great success for  EDC!
Activity: 6
Roadmap

great news! thank you for your work.
Activity: 15
Roadmap

Great. I like the micro-payment and paypal for crypto ideal. I mined a little EDC with my PC now, Is there anyone here selling the coin before listing on exchange, I would like to buy some.
Roadmap

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hey Everyone I'm trying to mine this coin but I can't figure out how I tried running the easy miner that didn't work won't even open and I can't figure out how to run the cpu miners the one on bitcointalk the download links aren't working can anyone help me?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?
Activity: 41

Thanks

Try discord channel, @JustTheo may help Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 255

Thanks
Activity: 41
so..is this a clone of tether? i hate clones. i will have to read the whitepaper to see more about this Undecided
It's not a Tether clone guy Smiley
It's Monero fork with some improvement. Check out their ANN for more detail

This project seems interesting Im interested in participating in the future airdrop, is there a way for me to signup to get notified if an airdrop every does happen again?

Thanks

Please follow us on facebook/slack. We will notify there. Thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have been mining for a few days and I see that this coin is moving very fast, not only the community but also the number of miners and the hasrate of the network, and with the confirmation that they are doing the tests of the portfolio in the exchange , I'm really enjoying the development and the speed with which it advances.
Pages:
Jump to: