Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 56. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, I was mining fine but when today I started the software it always said "Result rejected by pool" and I tought it was just some server faliure but then restarted the program and it said my Ip has been banned. Any solution?  Huh
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me why pending balance is still at 0 despite the high number of shares that have already been submitted successfully? I am mining at pool.edollar.cash. After few days minning, no payment and no due cryptocurrency.
wait for few more hours balance will appear only after a block is confirmed by the network.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can someone explain to me why pending balance is still at 0 despite the high number of shares that have already been submitted successfully? I am mining at pool.edollar.cash. After few days minning, no payment and no due cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Exchange ?? February?? Smiley

Have Nice Day!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
NEW POOL!!!

http://edc.mine.nu/

+ Miner worker statistics ( address+workername )
+ Fixed diff nicehash ( address.diff )
+ EU Azure Datacenter
+ Fee 1%
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Hey Guys another question, my wallet still says out of sync in yellow letter and it has been sitting like this for hours now. Do I need to do anything or should I just leave the wallet open? Is there a blockchain I can dl to get it to sync faster as well?

If all else fails, and assuming your OS is Windows, you can try the following:

1. close the daemon and wallet
2. delete data.mdb and lock.mdb from the directory C:\ProgramData\edollar\lmdb
3. restart daemon - remember to run it in administrator mode (ie - right click on edollard.exe, chose "Run as Administrator")
4. once daemon reports it is synced, run wallet client as administrator (edollar-wallet-cli.exe).

On which date logo will be finalised? Voting will. Be over on?
Activity: 140
Hey Guys another question, my wallet still says out of sync in yellow letter and it has been sitting like this for hours now. Do I need to do anything or should I just leave the wallet open? Is there a blockchain I can dl to get it to sync faster as well?

Did you opened both, wallet and second daemon from folder you downloaded? mb you just need to write "refresh" in wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
NEW POOL!!!

http://edc.mine.nu/

+ Miner worker statistics ( address+workername )
+ Fixed diff nicehash ( address.diff )
+ EU Azure Datacenter
+ Fee 1%
Hey Everyone I'm trying to mine this coin but I can't figure out how I tried running the easy miner that didn't work won't even open and I can't figure out how to run the cpu miners the one on bitcointalk the download links aren't working can anyone help me?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Yea I tried it  but I'm not sure I'm setting it up right I made a mine.bat file and put the correct code in and then I run the file and it says it's not recognized as an internal or external command. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
What are you talking about buddy? With the latest version of xmr-Stak u don't need to make any bat file.. U simply double click xmr-Stak.exe and then it will ask you the address of pool and other simple things and you are done... If you want to mine with only cpu then delete opencl and physix(not confirmed but its a familiar name associated with Nvidia) dll files from the folder of xmr-Stak folder.

Ah ok lol i didnt know that at all, so can i use this on a laptip or does it have to be used with my nvidia gpus?
it's an all in one miner buddy.. Use it wherever u want
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Hey Everyone I'm trying to mine this coin but I can't figure out how I tried running the easy miner that didn't work won't even open and I can't figure out how to run the cpu miners the one on bitcointalk the download links aren't working can anyone help me?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Yea I tried it  but I'm not sure I'm setting it up right I made a mine.bat file and put the correct code in and then I run the file and it says it's not recognized as an internal or external command. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
What are you talking about buddy? With the latest version of xmr-Stak u don't need to make any bat file.. U simply double click xmr-Stak.exe and then it will ask you the address of pool and other simple things and you are done... If you want to mine with only cpu then delete opencl and physix(not confirmed but its a familiar name associated with Nvidia) dll files from the folder of xmr-Stak folder.

Ah ok lol i didnt know that at all, so can i use this on a laptip or does it have to be used with my nvidia gpus?
Activity: 210

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

simply update the cofig file

this is for the cpu minner

pool_address" : "pool.electronicdollar.org:4444",  <>
"wallet_address" : "<>",
"pool_password" : "",

and on top add the threads as follows

"cpu_threads_conf" :
[
        { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 0 },
   { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 1 },
],

If you are using gpu use SMR-STARK-GPU-Nvidia

use this code
pool_address" : "pool.electronicdollar.org:3333",  <>
"wallet_address" : "<>",
"pool_password" : "",

update the threads

i'd suggest first run the exe file without inserting the cpu_threads_conf thread as it will prompt you the configuration . use the configuration and edit the parameters

once done run the .exe
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

I recommand you to try sgminer if you're using AMD Card's, good hashrate and no fee xD
Hmmm... I don't know if you are using Vega cards but if u do then I highly recommend you to switch to xmr-Stak or cast-xmr they are giving much more hashrate than sgminer

for vega use cast-xmr , it seems to be faster

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

I recommand you to try sgminer if you're using AMD Card's, good hashrate and no fee xD
Hmmm... I don't know if you are using Vega cards but if u do then I highly recommend you to switch to xmr-Stak or cast-xmr they are giving much more hashrate than sgminer

I'm using rx 580
dollars wow electronics is worth to be monitored its development, which exchange will be the initial goal of this coin? if it's a good development, I'll buy it and maybe keep it for a long time
Well, the initial exchange was set to be a medium to high rated exchange platform but because of cryptonote algorithm(i still don't know why exchanges doesn't want cryptonote coins), high demand to list this coin to an exchange, highly good growth rate of this coin and some taunts too lead this coin to get listed in stocks.Exchange....

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
dollars wow electronics is worth to be monitored its development, which exchange will be the initial goal of this coin? if it's a good development, I'll buy it and maybe keep it for a long time

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Pages:
Jump to: