Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 79. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Difficulty: 28656848
Connected Miners: 56
Blockchain Height: 1568

Estimate Mining Profits
1KH/sec - 10526.58 EDC/day
difficulty is rising, now 1kh/s = 9638.29 EDC/day
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Difficulty: 28656848
Connected Miners: 56
Blockchain Height: 1568

Estimate Mining Profits
1KH/sec - 10526.58 EDC/day
How is this coin better than an electronium?
what is your insight?
ETN have a great team behind but it's too easy to mine, electronic dollar it's harder to mine (block reward is an half than ETN) and for me this is a plus, total supply of ETN is 21b, of edollar is 7b, this should provide a high value of a single edollar than a single ETN
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
nothing pool pending Angry Angry Angry Angry
it have some problem?

pool.electronicdollar.org seems to be about 30-45 minutes behind. I don't know what would cause this, but it does eventually catch up and start paying out. Just have to give it some more time.

pending start!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
if anybody whats to sell me some coins      give me a email .Looking to buy before it hits the exchanges
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
no idea yet, just waiting for exchange.. just mined 140k in 3 hours  Grin fingers crossed it will hit market with at least 1 or 2 cent (or more)

heh, i've got over 1 million Edollars already.  If it's even worth $0.01 when it hits an exchange I'll be ecstatic.
Activity: 21
no idea yet, just waiting for exchange.. just mined 140k in 3 hours  Grin fingers crossed it will hit market with at least 1 or 2 cent (or more)
Activity: 210
How is this coin better than an electronium?
what is your insight?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
Omg 800+ requests in a day for airdrop Huh That is awesome!! Waiting for that and keeping eyes on project!! also connected as miner )
Activity: 3
Difficulty: 22334622
Activity: 70
One of the first to enter the airdrop, will update here if coins are recieved
I try mining on http://pool.electronicdollar.org
but stats are:
NEtwork Hash Rate: 150.40 KH/sec

Pool Hash Rate: 288.08 KH/sec

I do not understand how the pool more network?

servers are not stable , but it's normal for a new coin
Activity: 18
it have some problem?

pool.electronicdollar.org seems to be about 30-45 minutes behind. I don't know what would cause this, but it does eventually catch up and start paying out. Just have to give it some more time.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Looks interesting, will throw some hashrate your way and keep an eye out for this one. Best of luck!
Activity: 210
I try mining on http://pool.electronicdollar.org
but stats are:
NEtwork Hash Rate: 150.40 KH/sec

Pool Hash Rate: 288.08 KH/sec

I do not understand how the pool more network?
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
it have some problem?
Very nice name & plan. Good luck devs! Any exchange planned??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this might be interesting. a dollar that is not in the hands of the american government? the legal issues that can go out of this...
Activity: 126
You say that Edollar based on Monero project which but you eliminate the redundancies, mistakes and make it easy to use. So I want to clarify that fact what exactly mistakes did you accounte and correct?  Smiley
If you look into Monero source code, you will see are some function like "fixup". One of the example is the problem with block 202612 which could not be validated by the nodes. We do not correct it because we have no block 202612, but use the latest code to avoid this issue, This is what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: