Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 81. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
no payments on pools?
The block reward in Edollar will be locked until 60 blocks later generated. So you need to wait for ~ 2 hours to be paid from the pool.
Good luck.

Guess I'll open some Christmas presents and check back later!  Grin
Activity: 126
no payments on pools?
The block reward in Edollar will be locked until 60 blocks later generated. So you need to wait for ~ 2 hours to be paid from the pool.
Good luck.
Activity: 35
no payments on pools?
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
i have joined the airdrop of the project ,but i'm using a web wallet.because i won't use the program.can you give me a detailed tutorial.thank you
Sorry, i registered for airdrop and then changed wallet number, can you notice that pleace? And send for a right wallet?
We may detect the wrong wallet address format, but cannot change it to correct one. If you are Please send me the correct address by PM, if you are in 100 early users, airdrop will be sent to you.
Regards.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Sorry, i registered for airdrop and then changed wallet number, can you notice that pleace? And send for a right wallet?
Activity: 280
Hi Dev. My Opration system  is windows 32 bit and i  did not find any compatible software..
Activity: 28
Thank you for the new pool. US pool kept giving socket errors. Lets hope singapore one works fine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 486

At me here that writes
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Pool seems stable, website is looking good.

Ann thread could maybe be beautified a little bit, but all over it looks like a great project.

Good luck!
Activity: 35
i switched pools, kept dropping connection on US pool
pool site can’t be reached.. what happen?
We suddenly receive a lot of connection, I have to stop service for a couple of minutes to check what's wrong.
Because of the high traffic and our pool server resource is not too high, the socket connection sometime will fluctuate. We are also deploy a new mining pool server in Singapore, If you are near here, please switch to it.

Asia Mining server: http://pool.electronicdollar.org/
Activity: 214
Let's hope that this will be a good alternative to this dollar and that it will be a really
 loud project in the field of crypto-economics today I wish success and look forward to the start of the landing
E Dollar
Public address
edpfxjd5AhGiNdCncp3qLwBgbUAy1EjhiWqPKg69wqYcVxcjZoY4rbE4xk6Ntd3RX1BLHyQrKtYoH8B p7B1BvBPD2JKQSNTWC
my PC is detect a virus contain in mining software  Huh i using windows 10 and windows defender.
it is safe?
Most of mining software are detected as virus, but it is safe, dont worry.
Activity: 420
my PC is detect a virus contain in mining software  Huh i using windows 10 and windows defender.
it is safe?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I tried to download the wallet has been an error, is not too much pressure on the server.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Win wallet downloaded but app is not showing? How to fix it? Hope got slot for the 100 people
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
it is only me or somebody ?
i got an error when i tried to install it,
the text should be like this :
'wallet failed to connect to daemon : //localxxxxxxx. Daemon either is not started or wrong port was passed'.
how to solve this problem ?

i am using windows wallet 64 bit,
it's very confusing for me,thank you

You need to start the daemon first and let it sync before running the wallet cli
Pages:
Jump to: