Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 82. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
pool site can’t be reached.. what happen?
Activity: 35
Pool is down
Activity: 16
Pool fail
Whats wrong ?
Activity: 357
there is no wallet software for windows 32 bit on your website. Huh Angry
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
it is only me or somebody ?
i got an error when i tried to install it,
the text should be like this :
'wallet failed to connect to daemon : //localxxxxxxx. Daemon either is not started or wrong port was passed'.
how to solve this problem ?

i am using windows wallet 64 bit,
it's very confusing for me,thank you
Activity: 126
Hello,

Pool is giving socket errors on multiple tries. still no success
This may be the network problems or maybe our server resource. We are creating other mining pools and will be available in the next few hours.
Thank you for your feedback, and Merry Xmas.
Hello,

Pool is giving socket errors on multiple tries. still no success
Activity: 140
Joined to airdrop too.
I didn't understand what is "spend key" and "view key" in generated wallet?
Which of them is private or should I use only seed?
wallet download is extremely slow, had to restart about 15 times.   pls upload on a better server for easy dwnld, thank you.
Thank for your feed back, Our server is in US location, we will upload to google driver and hope that the download speed is better.
Joined the airdrop.
I personally prefer cryptonote coins because of ASIC resistance.

Wish you success.

P.S pool seems to giving socket errors.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
wallet download is extremely slow, had to restart about 15 times.   pls upload on a better server for easy dwnld, thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hi,dev,do we need to post here to be the first 100 members?when will you start the bounty?
exchange listing?
We are working with some exchanges to make EDC available on market. However, Edollar is the first cryptonote that enable sub address/sub account, we have to wait for the exchanges to complete their implementation. In addition, please bear in mind that exchange is note the only purpose of this project, we are more ambitious, so stay tuned.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
exchange listing?
Where is the source code?
Please check the github repo https://github.com/edollar-project/edollar. It is all open source, there are some related repos, we will add to git in the next few hours (because it is Xmas time now  Wink )
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Where is the source code?
how to check when airdrop has been received sir ?
We will notice in this thread once airdrop is done. Please check it later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
how to check when airdrop has been received sir ?
Airdrop link fixed

Thanks for your fixation.
The form needs the edollar address, does it mean we need to download your wallet?
If yes, please make it clear in your description of airdrop condition, or you will for sure get lots of wroung application by Eth address.
Thanks!
You can download daemon, wallet through https://edollar.cash and generate a new wallet (and get EDC address)
Or you can quickly generate a new address online using https://edollar.cash/wallet_generator.html and restore your wallet later.
Please note that, when you generate wallet online, if you forget the Mnemonic seed, you cannot recovery your money. To see view/spend money from your wallet, you still need a sync node and wallet cli. So my recommendation is using software download from the page above.
Activity: 294
Merit: 38
Chinese and Japanese translator
Airdrop link fixed

Thanks for your fixation.
The form needs the edollar address, does it mean we need to download your wallet?
If yes, please make it clear in your description of airdrop condition, or you will for sure get lots of wroung application by Eth address.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: