Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 2. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Do i need to pay extra for anything after i launch a program that i’ve bought? Is MS Azure free?
Yes, account creation is free.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Do i need to pay extra for anything after i launch a program that i’ve bought? Is MS Azure free?
Activity: 152
What exactly can happen if you distribute the tokens on your own in a traditional way (for example, via the cloud)?   
There will be a risk to lose all the tokens (possibility of substitution of the contract address, restrictions on the cryptocurrency accepted, concentration of all the assets in one place and absence of real control over the process), as well as of high time costs (creation of a personal account takes a lot of time).   
Okay, does StartICO use direct conversion?   
No, because it isn’t safe, too. A ready-made scheme of StartICO’s personal account’s operation is based on intermediation between the users’ wallets and smart contracts.
Has anyone already used this scheme?
There’re a lot of partners who’s already used this approach successfully. We can the list the following projects: Teleport, Nebeus - a founder of new financial ecosystem, cryptocurrency portfolio accounting service FinTab. 
Is StartICO made only for distribution of tokens or can it do anything else?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What exactly can happen if you distribute the tokens on your own in a traditional way (for example, via the cloud)?   
There will be a risk to lose all the tokens (possibility of substitution of the contract address, restrictions on the cryptocurrency accepted, concentration of all the assets in one place and absence of real control over the process), as well as of high time costs (creation of a personal account takes a lot of time).   
No, because it isn’t safe, too. A ready-made scheme of StartICO’s personal account’s operation is based on intermediation between the users’ wallets and smart contracts.
There’re a lot of partners who’s already used this approach successfully. We can the list the following projects: Teleport, Nebeus - a founder of new financial ecosystem, cryptocurrency portfolio accounting service FinTab. 
Activity: 406
Is it possible to use the platform for several ICOs?   
Activity: 406
Do StartICO developers run professional blogs? Are founders Russians?   
Activity: 175
How can i discuss some tech issues with managers? I’d like ti understand which version i need.   
Activity: 156
What are creators of the following versions of StartICO working on? Could you pls disclose some info?   
Activity: 53
Hello! How much does software with an opportunity to accept payment in fiat cost?
50 000 Euros and more.
Activity: 157
Hello! How much does software with an opportunity to accept payment in fiat cost?
Activity: 364
How much does StartICO version with minimum set of tools cost?     
The “lightest” version costs 7000 Euros, the one with the biggest number of options costs 250 000 Euros and more.
Activity: 140
How much does StartICO version with minimum set of tools cost?     
Activity: 308
300 millions attracted by the project mean a lot. Given the fact that this result was reached within the framework of several ICOs, we may say that the clients like the project. Is it being improved? Or does StartICO  has only one version?
The current version of software is 2.3. It’s being constantly improved and localized for requirements of various jurisdictions and clients’ wishes.   
Okay, what areas are creators experienced in?     
In many of them – payment systems, blockchain technology, fintech, web apps. Due to this various innovative products are being created and StartICO isn’t the only one.     
It’s curious. So is it possible to discuss other projects with the team, too?   
Yes, competences and experience allow them to work in different areas. StartICO shows that the team is professional.   
I like analytic and statistic options in the program! I’m wondering whether there’re developments in the area of AI. It’s popular now and many want to use this technologies in their projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
300 millions attracted by the project mean a lot. Given the fact that this result was reached within the framework of several ICOs, we may say that the clients like the project. Is it being improved? Or does StartICO  has only one version?
The current version of software is 2.3. It’s being constantly improved and localized for requirements of various jurisdictions and clients’ wishes.   
In many of them – payment systems, blockchain technology, fintech, web apps. Due to this various innovative products are being created and StartICO isn’t the only one.     
Yes, competences and experience allow them to work in different areas. StartICO shows that the team is professional.   
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: