Pages:
Author

Topic: StartICO.net - Easy & Secure software to start your own ICO - page 4. (Read 3396 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Are any other blockchains except for Ethereum used? What is the approach?   
Activity: 71
Okay! My project is already ready and i’m going to launch the ICO. How is system integrated in my site? Arent there any problems?   
Activity: 238
Will i be able not only to distribute tokens, but also to send mailings, news, offers? I’m interested in an option of big mailings.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How many agents have used options of referral program up to date?   
Such an experience does exist. Commercial profitability of distribution of StartICO is obvious – you can earn considerable amounts of money.
Activity: 116
How many agents have used options of referral program up to date?   
Activity: 294
Gimme the link at data for usage of demo version. I wanna see what it looks like! 
Demo version with full fanctionality: http://demo.startico.net. Log: [email protected]
Pass: 123123aA!
Activity: 67
Gimme the link at data for usage of demo version. I wanna see what it looks like! 
Activity: 140
Hey everyone! I’d like to ask the community what special the StartICO program offers. Everyone somehow managed to deal with the ICO before its appearance, right?     
Of course, they did. But many ICOs weren’t fully implemented due to inappropriate approaches to token distribution or cyber attacks. StartICO organizer solves both of these issues and works on the development of the project.   
Okay, it’s interesting! What can you say about the soft offers?   
StartICO.net is a service for organization of token sale within the framework of the ICO projects. At the moment, this is the most well-protected software which has a lot of options and allows to work with payments, blockchain and smart contracts. 
How wide is the geography of projects which can use the program?   
In fact, the whole world. The program is operating in 6 languages, including Russian, English, Chinese, Spanish, German and Japanese. All the procedures take into account regional legislation, if the client wants to get a “turn-key” program. 
It’s cool! Is the demand for this software high now? How many projects have already used StartICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey everyone! I’d like to ask the community what special the StartICO program offers. Everyone somehow managed to deal with the ICO before its appearance, right?     
Of course, they did. But many ICOs weren’t fully implemented due to inappropriate approaches to token distribution or cyber attacks. StartICO organizer solves both of these issues and works on the development of the project.   
StartICO.net is a service for organization of token sale within the framework of the ICO projects. At the moment, this is the most well-protected software which has a lot of options and allows to work with payments, blockchain and smart contracts. 
In fact, the whole world. The program is operating in 6 languages, including Russian, English, Chinese, Spanish, German and Japanese. All the procedures take into account regional legislation, if the client wants to get a “turn-key” program. 
Activity: 238
What program versions are bought most often? I’m trying to choose the one for myself)
Activity: 82
What should we do if we need help? How does support work?   
Activity: 156
Is this solution suitable for any type of tokens? Is a base as blockchain important for it?   
Activity: 175
What analytics will it be possible to get with the help of the program? It’s important for taking control over all the stages of the ICO and its results.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I’d like to get full functionality, but without legal support. What tariff would be suitable for me?   
A version for 50000 Euros will be suitable for you.   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I’d like to get full functionality, but without legal support. What tariff would be suitable for me?   
Pages:
Jump to: