Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 2. (Read 300472 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
"[...]The value of these assets will be divided amongst the shareholders in a single lucrative dividend payout which by estimate greatly exceeds the share price.[...]"

And than a per share payout of BTC 0.0076.

A good thing I didn't have too many of those shares.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

This was the biggest lost ever in my life but I learned a lot.

Never trust a teenager that want to make a great passive income.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF

Oh, by the way, can we get kakobrekla back now?
Activity: 588
I got dust paid out and I don't own any shares and there's no history or anything on havelockinvestments it all vanished? I had open bids the liquidation was never done correctly. The machines where to be sold for 10,000 each. We should have been paid 4 times as much as what was paid. Looks like a fee or something was taken out for the data center what a waste. We never even mined enough to cover the data center so just another loss that the issuer never paid but made all the shareholders pay it for him. Talk about him making a great passive income for his self and leaving everyone else with dust.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
the word you are searching for is "lie".
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
no jokes are funny, this was a fucking train crash.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 222
Merit: 100

I am going to do the very best I can to restore Cognitive to a state where it is earning everyone money again and we are all in the positive.

Three weeks before liquidating.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
what the f*ck,  there is no cog share on HL now ,where is my share??

Deleted. COG is over.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
what the f*ck,  there is no cog share on HL now ,where is my share??
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
legendary
Activity: 1386
Just wanted Garr to know he is going to go to jail but did not give away the guys personal information as I don't have permission. Going to see if he will post in the thread to get help.

Goat, either post your suit info or don't; it's tiring to watch you tease this thread
Activity: 770
really sad about these ugly people, especially in the virtual world.
vip
Activity: 840
Well it looks like after all there will be some effort to go after Garr. I honestly thought he had got away with it. Tip of the hat to the guys going after him. Traveling right now but will forward the requested documents ASAP.

Cryptic and unhelpful as usual.

Just wanted Garr to know he is going to go to jail but did not give away the guys personal information as I don't have permission. Going to see if he will post in the thread to get help.
Activity: 222
Well it looks like after all there will be some effort to go after Garr. I honestly thought he had got away with it. Tip of the hat to the guys going after him. Traveling right now but will forward the requested documents ASAP.

Cryptic and unhelpful as usual.
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Don't forget about those months of solo mining too guys.
Activity: 186
Monero

Please pass me some details I would like to contribute

I would like to contribute some too if there is actually someone going after Garret. He literally turned a million $ company into a $50k company in a few months, it reeks of fraud/theft.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Please pass me some details I would like to contribute
vip
Activity: 840

Pages:
Jump to: