Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 4. (Read 300490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Cointerra have no right to be paid for delivery until we receive our full contracted 28thps + compensation for lateness.

Is this just going to be ignored?

Where is Garrett's statement we were all told to wait for?

legendary
Why with the compensations machines will our hashrate not meet 28thps + compensation for lateness?
legendary
Who considers you trustworthy apart from garrett?

You have no community history and we don't know your background.

For garrett to say in future he will keep financials worries me, it means he will be back doing this again at some point.
legendary
When will cointerra deliver the full contracted amount?

Several questions have just gone ignored.
legendary
LoL.

Garrett your a little rat, I hope you gwt what you deserve one day.

Palokaj, who and what made you a trust worthy candidate for the liquidation?

Who did you sell too?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,

This dividend was indeed the last payout. I'd like to clarify some of the details.

Per share payout: BTC 0.0076
Total payout (13595 shares): BTC 103.322

The 18 Terraminers were sold for a total of BTC 87.35140479. The rest of the dividend Garr paid symbolically for the Single SC's and GPU rigs since selling them is pretty much impossible.

so 100btc for 16 cointerra miners = ~$2,700 per terraminer! (assuming the bfl singles were set on fire because selling on ebay would be too hard)

The price is actually a pretty good deal. Please refer to the new price of the miners at the CoinTerra website. Compared to the purchase price the second hand sales seem low, but considering the current hardware market and difficulty bumps the price is very decent.

His first post here was attacking us so I'm not 100% sure MP is not one of the several 100 socks Garr has.

Not at all. I realised the one of the sentences came off as careless and corrected that the post after. I have no hostility towards anyone in this thread and am simply trying to make the best of a bad situation.

I feel sorry for those who lost.

As do I. As stated before this was the most advantageous path to take from here. We did our best to make this final payout as worthwhile as possible.

Presumably that was the final sell-off dividend that just came through.  0.00762344BTC/unit

Or about 31 times the average of the last two dividends.

This shows how selling now was the best strategy for the shareholders. Continuing CM somehow would not have lead to a better outcome.

Regards,

Mentor
vip
Activity: 840
The Terraminers have been sold. Part of the payment is clearing escrow right now, another part is waiting for completion.

MP needs to confirm if this was only the first part or the whole thing, but why would I rely on any sort of competence from this new custodian.

His first post here was attacking us so I'm not 100% sure MP is not one of the several 100 socks Garr has.

Anyway as far as I can tell no one is taking legal action against Garr so it looks like he got away clean.

If anyone changes their mind I still will offer $10,000 in BTC to help and also my information about him and what he has done.

Peace
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
The Terraminers have been sold. Part of the payment is clearing escrow right now, another part is waiting for completion.

MP needs to confirm if this was only the first part or the whole thing, but why would I rely on any sort of competence from this new custodian.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Because Garrett.

Yes, as soon as I posed that question, I figured that my logic had no place here

Was a bit confused I got a dividend and the book cleared so pretty much assuming the above
legendary
Activity: 1386
Because Garrett.

Yes, as soon as I posed that question, I figured that my logic had no place here
legendary
Activity: 1386
Presumably that was the final sell-off dividend that just came through.  0.00762344BTC/unit

If that was going to be the final payout, why wouldn't they have performed a buy-back instead?

Or about 31 times the average of the last two dividends.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Wow if that's true then cog shareholders got fucked even more than I expected on this one.

so 100btc for 16 cointerra miners = ~$2,700 per terraminer! (assuming the bfl singles were set on fire because selling on ebay would be too hard)

Such a great deal for the scammers that charged $0.4/kwh and a $1,000 setup fee (and they got out of a $6000 shipping fee that cog apparently needs to pay)
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Activity: 44
lol.
I feel sorry for those who lost. I would be very cautious believing or handing over any information to anyone Garr has put in charge.

I do hope some one takes legal action.

EDIT: oh, and fuck you garr you lying greedy bastard.
legendary
Activity: 1050
what a failure this has turned out to be.. sorry for your losses everyone.

PS so glad i sold at 0.1

EDIT: oh, and fuck you garr you lying greedy bastard.
vip
Activity: 840

I think you need to sort out the Goat/Garr discrepancies before anything else happens. It sounds like alot of money is being disputed.

I have proved Garr has lied and stolen money. The share price reflect this.
Activity: 44
haha how do you know this liquidator is a real person and not Garr ?
Is it legal for Garr to wipe his hands clean, walk away and pass the scraps to this "liquidator" to sort out ?

I think you need to sort out the Goat/Garr discrepancies before anything else happens. It sounds like alot of money is being disputed.
Pages:
Jump to: