Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 3. (Read 300472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
http://www.coindesk.com/sec-warns-bitcoins-hype-may-put-investors-at-risk/

"In recent months, the SEC has begun looking into potential fraud in the bitcoin marketplace as well."

It took them a looong time to get Trendon and he was a blatant, big (massive by today's BTC/USD rate) Ponzi scheme. The SEC is far behind the curve when it comes to Bitcoin Securities fraud, for better or worse.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
http://www.coindesk.com/sec-warns-bitcoins-hype-may-put-investors-at-risk/

"In recent months, the SEC has begun looking into potential fraud in the bitcoin marketplace as well."
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
This dividend was indeed the last payout. I'd like to clarify some of the details.
Per share payout: BTC 0.0076
Total payout (13595 shares): BTC 103.322

lol this is ridiculous. Turning millions of dollars into 100 BTC...

And so another one bites the dust in the Bitcoin Securities market
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
This dividend was indeed the last payout. I'd like to clarify some of the details.

lol this is ridiculous. Turning millions of dollars into 100 BTC...
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
I guess COGQ didn't roll off the tongue quite like NEOBEEQ...  MSQ sounds good, though.  Spring cleaning.
legendary
Trading finally stopped - to let a worthless stock trade for 2 days after the final dividend is pretty amazing I have to say. Wow!

I agree, but this was Garr's / Mentor's fault and not the exchange's. No one could have known that the div was the final payment until Mentor posted that in the thread (which was also on a weekend).
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Trading finally stopped - to let a worthless stock trade for 2 days after the final dividend is pretty amazing I have to say. Wow!

It says right in the title "Resurrected."

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
vip
Activity: 840
scam and scam ,f**k. so many scamers ,why  these jackass not in jail?Huh

It seems no one has the balls to press charges and Garr was smart enough to buy off the people who do.

I will give any lawyer $10,000 in BTC to press charges against Garr for his crimes. If we need to go more than $10,000 I am very open minded and am willing to pay more if that is what is needed.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
scam and scam ,f**k. so many scamers ,why  these jackass not in jail?Huh
vip
According to garret

lol, like he is a source of truth and honesty here.

well i tried to warn you as soon as i realized this scammers game. clearly since i was in it for so long i still lost a huge amount not only on this scam but a few others Garret was involved with.

anyway his actions will follow him for life.
vip
When will cointerra deliver the full contracted amount?

Several questions have just gone ignored.

They did. Garr just kept the units he did not sell to himself at crazy low prices. The market for these is an easy $4,500

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
i just want to say fuck,fuck you garr255!!you are god damn a liar ,screw you!!

I have the same sentiment but wouldn't have been nearly so eloquent.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
i just want to say fuck,fuck you garr255!!you are god damn a liar ,screw you!!
legendary
Hello Everyone,

The 18 Terraminers were sold for a total of BTC 87.35140479. The rest of the dividend Garr paid symbolically for the Single SC's and GPU rigs since selling them is pretty much impossible.

so 100btc for 16 cointerra miners = ~$2,700 per terraminer! (assuming the bfl singles were set on fire because selling on ebay would be too hard)

The price is actually a pretty good deal. Please refer to the new price of the miners at the CoinTerra website. Compared to the purchase price the second hand sales seem low, but considering the current hardware market and difficulty bumps the price is very decent.

His first post here was attacking us so I'm not 100% sure MP is not one of the several 100 socks Garr has.

Not at all. I realised the one of the sentences came off as careless and corrected that the post after. I have no hostility towards anyone in this thread and am simply trying to make the best of a bad situation.

I feel sorry for those who lost.

As do I. As stated before this was the most advantageous path to take from here. We did our best to make this final payout as worthwhile as possible.

Presumably that was the final sell-off dividend that just came through.  0.00762344BTC/unit

Or about 31 times the average of the last two dividends.

This shows how selling now was the best strategy for the shareholders. Continuing CM somehow would not have lead to a better outcome.

Regards,

Mentor

Why the hell would you pay out the final payment as a dividend and not do a trade-stop or instead do a buy-back. Sorry to anyone who left bids up on this and got sold some worthless shares because the 'liquidation administrator clearly doesn't know the first thing about securities.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Why doea goat need to fund someone elses legal battle.

Why not do it himself. According to garret he never bought back Goats shares and he was just stirring the pot.

Why keep asking about the 28th contract + compensation which cointerra was contracted to deliver? We never received 28th, never close.

legendary
Activity: 1554
When will cointerra deliver the full contracted amount?

Several questions have just gone ignored.
Why do you believe asking more questions will achieve anything of worth?
The fact that apparently no-one is taking up Goats offer is a fucking tragedy for the next lot of victims to cross Garr's path, so why are you all still asking questions that can never be satisfied? Meanwhile, Garr peddles his liar life with impunity, and you all just sit there asking questions.   Sad
legendary
I sold 3 knc machines totalling 2thps on tuesday juat passed. I sold them to my friend and contact at ICEDRILL.

I was paid 7.5btc for 2thps, I got a better deal than cog. You just gave our hashrate away for almost 50% of its value on the second hand market.

legendary
Scammy & Scummy.

Financial report please, its not like you two do much else. Garret couldnt find the time to sort hosting, garret couldn't'nt find time to keep machines online, garret couldnt find time to keep financial reports.

What the hell was garrett doing that he had so little time for cognitive?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Hello Everyone,

The 18 Terraminers were sold for a total of BTC 87.35140479. The rest of the dividend Garr paid symbolically for the Single SC's and GPU rigs since selling them is pretty much impossible.

so 100btc for 16 cointerra miners = ~$2,700 per terraminer! (assuming the bfl singles were set on fire because selling on ebay would be too hard)

The price is actually a pretty good deal. Please refer to the new price of the miners at the CoinTerra website. Compared to the purchase price the second hand sales seem low, but considering the current hardware market and difficulty bumps the price is very decent.

So to correct my statement: 18 terraminers for 87btc = 4.8 btc or $2000 per terraminer! 50% off cointerras price.. Not bad.

I am sure cog shareholders will be happy now because as we know above all what they want is for icedrill to get a very good deal on the hardware they paid for.

Oh and the surprise dividend was a nice touch. Really sticking it to anyone who was naive enough to think 0.007 couldn't possibly be the final dividend. And a buyback would be too logical.
Pages:
Jump to: