Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 8. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Sorry Mentor Palokaj, but the contract does not state that the operator may transfer holdings.

Also, who the hell is Mentor Palokaj.

Also, Goat I sent you a valid email address. Two, technically.

You needed to send me an e-mail address that could accept attachments. Your "temp" e-mail service was not acceptable and would not take my e-mail.

I gave you my personal gmail address, too. The first email address was a throwaway from Mailinator but I did not realize you intended to send attachments. I'm sorry. Instead of communicating with me what you needed, you instead replied:
okay so i sent you all the info and you did not even send me a real e-mail address. is this a game to you? wtf?
and ignored my two replies after that. I'm still interested in the information, please use the personal gmail address I gave you.
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Sorry Mentor Palokaj, but the contract does not state that the operator may transfer holdings.

You needed to send me an e-mail address that could accept attachments. Your "temp" e-mail service was not acceptable and would not take my e-mail.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Dear Cognitive Mining Holders,

A formal update has been sent via Havelock, please view the updates tab of the asset page. Management has been transferred and liquidation is underway.

Best Regards

So i guess you will be liquidating these assets to yourself or a closely related mining company, ICEDRILL perhaps, canada based and who are hosting the cointerra machines for cognitive.

Also, the dividend marked for today is still fake.
vip
If anyone wants the tracking numbers of more than 16 CT units sent to Garr please message me a VALID e-mail address.

Thank you.

Edit: $10,000 is still available to anyone able and willing to place criminal charges against Garr for his crimes. If you need more than $10,000 let me know and we might be able to work something out. We should not let him run away to scam others later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
"It has been a pleasure, we thank you for your involvement in Cognitive Mining and wish you the best in your other Bitcoin endeavors."

^ouch.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

A formal update has been sent via Havelock, please view the updates tab of the asset page. Management has been transferred and liquidation is underway.

Best Regards

16 CoinTerra Terraminer IV
6 BFL SC Single
2 number of GPU mining setups

Only 16 cointerra miners??

What happened to the "extra compensation" from cointerra and the ~100 btc raised from selling extra shares?

Smells like theft a SEC investigation to me.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Best Regards
I just received a dividend announcement from Havelock saying:
The fund COG has announced a dividend!

Dividend Pay Date: 2014-04-21
Dividend: 0.00025841BTC/unit

Dividends will be paid out on the payment date shown

I noticed that that my balance and the total dividend multiplied by my units are not displayed, which are usually included in the email, so I log into Havelock to check things. I see my balance is 0.07134640, which I also think is strange because I thought my balance was around ~0.07 last week as well, so I check back to my last email from Havelock:

You have received a dividend payment from fund: COG
Your Units: 62
Dividend: 0.00023341BTC/unit
Total Dividend: 0.01447142BTC

Your new account balance is 0.07134640BTC

Therefore, I received a "new dividend" email today missing the usual stats, and my balance has remained unchanged, indicating that I did not receive any dividend at all.

I guess
Dividends will be paid out on the payment date shown
could mean that an announcement was posted and the funds will be dispersed later today, but that's still different from past activity and I don't know what the Havelock operator dashboard looks like.

Discuss.
vip

Come on guys, get organised. With all the available evidence to hand, there's not going to be a better opportunity than this, to put a mirror up against a psychopath who appears hell-bent on lying his way through life, to others around him, and himself. Given his age, there's even a chance he might even thank you, years down the line (well, gotta have hope eh!?).

yeah, $10,000 is more than enough to get this done. The other evidence can either be shared by me, or you can collect it yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1554
I can imagine Garrett looking at this and saying "fuck off, I'm going out to run and philosophy".

Seriously Garrett, you are responsible of our money. You cannot be so irresponsible. It is going to end bad for you. We are not gonna let our money get wasted like this.

I would like to offer a personal bounty to whoever wants to go after Garret. I own 80 shares of COG. I will give half of everything that might be recovered to the person who decides to take action. Let me know your terms and how to arrange details.

I will give $10,000 to the lawyer of who ever does this to help costs. All I demand is that criminal charges are placed. He does not need to be found guilty, just need to go to trail.

Edit: This is not a joke. I will put this in escrow if someone is really serious about placing charges and will try to recover the funds.

Come on guys, get organised. With all the available evidence to hand, there's not going to be a better opportunity than this, to put a mirror up against a psychopath who appears hell-bent on lying his way through life, to others around him, and himself. Given his age, there's even a chance he might even thank you, years down the line (well, gotta have hope eh!?).
vip
I can imagine Garrett looking at this and saying "fuck off, I'm going out to run and philosophy".

Seriously Garrett, you are responsible of our money. You cannot be so irresponsible. It is going to end bad for you. We are not gonna let our money get wasted like this.

I would like to offer a personal bounty to whoever wants to go after Garret. I own 80 shares of COG. I will give half of everything that might be recovered to the person who decides to take action. Let me know your terms and how to arrange details.

I will give $10,000 to the lawyer of who ever does this to help costs. All I demand is that criminal charges are placed. He does not need to be found guilty, just need to go to trail.

Edit: This is not a joke. I will put this in escrow if someone is really serious about placing charges and will try to recover the funds.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 299

vip
Lol at Garr's claim i some how stole 10 CT units.

I have all of the tracking numbers from Ravi the CEO of CT. If Garr want to make that claim public I will post all the info in public for all to see.

Come on Garr make the claim Smiley

Edit: Garr you are such a low life. You desire everything you are going to get. I regret making that deal with you, I should have put you in jail where you belong.
vip
Hint hint you have been shown a path that works to recover your funds. I'm not doing this to brag I'm doing this so Garr does not get to keep all the BTC he stole from all of us. Some of you guys have already got info about Garr and are taking action.

But then again you might be the guys who bought in at .0004 and want this to pay out for you.

Whatever, do what you will.
Why not refer us to your lawyer?

PM me and I can give you the information your lawyer needs to contact Garr.
vip
Your 'hint' of 'threatening with the FBI/SEC' was of little value and probably why at least two people thought you sounded like a dick. Clearly laid out instructions of how you got your money back would be more valuable. Just like your 'hint' of having information about shipping or tracking numbers was of little value, but actually having the tracking numbers would have been of great value. Anyone else agree with me?

and that info was requested it was given out. if you want the tracking numbers send me a pm.

people who have sent me pms about who to talk to about getting the funds back, including garrs address have that info.

im not sure going to make it public to anyone.
Activity: 213
Merit: 102
Your 'hint' of 'threatening with the FBI/SEC' was of little value and probably why at least two people thought you sounded like a dick. Clearly laid out instructions of how you got your money back would be more valuable. Just like your 'hint' of having information about shipping or tracking numbers was of little value, but actually having the tracking numbers would have been of great value. Anyone else agree with me?

As well as a 'hint' of how 'Garret has more money than we think' ... oh fuck it. .. this guy just likes to play sick games with everybody. It's pointless...

I mean, you either tell us something if you want to or shut the fuck up. What kind of a schoolgirl like behaviour is this ?

Garr is that you?   If not what I did was point out he lied yet again. Should not really be a shock at this point but whatever. You defending his actions is pretty lulz however.

And since I am still a shareholder what he does with the stolen funds is pretty much on topic.

He's not defending anyone, he's saying you're being a dick by flaunting how you've recovered all your money among an audience of those who haven't.

Thank you investr. I was really tired of explaining the obvious...
Pages:
Jump to: