Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 6. (Read 300490 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
how about the bond, FIMB?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I would kindly ask anyone in private correspondence with this clown to paste his email conversation here. This veil of silence is simply ridiculous and childish. Thank you.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Don't forget to refund all this to the shareholders.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Maybe we can finally get a financial report and audit of the last 8-10 months?

Maybe we can see the results of the motion that says Garret gets paid for hosting costs?

Where are all the cointerra machines? why have we only ever had 18TH online?

Where is the compensation due from Cointerra? Our hash rate is almost a third of the contracted amount, with compensation due for lateness our hashrate is about 50%!

who are you and why are you given the responsibility of liquidating cognitive?

Garret surely can't expect his share to be included in the liquidation process. He is due Cognitive about 30 days worth of downtime of the hardware, or probably even more.

Activity: 38
...I assumed he took care of any other loose ends. ... I was not aware the situation was so tense. ...
Bro, it's pretty tense...

Understood and duly noted.

I'm right now doing through the legal side of this with Garr and am in dialogue with anyone who PM's me. It appears CM shareholders are utmost reasonable people when engaged in private conversation.

To all those frustrated by this turn of events: if you have any questions or better yet alternative courses of action, feel free to contact me. Constructive comments are highly appreciated and will receive all the personal attention they deserve. Trolls are not fed.

edit: broke the formatting
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
...I assumed he took care of any other loose ends. ... I was not aware the situation was so tense. ...

Bro, it's pretty tense...

legendary
try taking the time to read through the feces yourself istead of getting a run down from the poeple garret has screwed over the most. The company you have been given the task of liquidating is a mess and the managment has no right to do what it has done. Miss managed into the ground. then past over to a patsy.....

edit: the fact you are asking for a run down for the past few months, shows you have not even taken the time to read about what you have got yourself involved with..... GENIUS!

Nice to know you consider your shareholders discussion the equivalent of feces, great way to insult and start a open and honest relationshiop.

Apologies if that came off insulting. That is not my intention in the slightest. Garr simply wanted me to take care of the logistics, I assumed he took care of any other loose ends. In this statement I was referring retroactively to the thread. I was not aware the situation was so tense.

I fully understand that this is a very emotional debate. Please be advised that I am entirely willing to communicate with anyone to resolve this situation. I would however again urge everyone to remain rational. Threats make this situation worse for everyone involved.

If anyone can give me a full recap on the past months from a shareholder perspective, please PM me.

@Elasticband, my email is in your PM box
Nice to know you consider your shareholders discussion the equivalent of feces, great way to insult and start a open and honest relationshiop.

Apologies if that came off insulting. That is not my intention in the slightest. Garr simply wanted me to take care of the logistics, I assumed he took care of any other loose ends. In this statement I was referring retroactively to the thread. I was not aware the situation was so tense.

I fully understand that this is a very emotional debate. Please be advised that I am entirely willing to communicate with anyone to resolve this situation. I would however again urge everyone to remain rational. Threats make this situation worse for everyone involved.

If anyone can give me a full recap on the past months from a shareholder perspective, please PM me.

@Elasticband, my email is in your PM box
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
The more people around the Bitcoin ecosystem going to jail the better for everyone else.
legendary
also we as shareholders have been due financial reprots for months now, will we ever see these?

Garrett claims he is owe money for hosting, this is not true, that motion was never accepted by shareholders.

It is the managements responsibility to pay for the hosting. You are due ICEDRILL a large sum of money as the management, not cognitive shareholders.

read the contract garret sold shares based on.
legendary
also it would be nice if we could have some contact details for yourself, perhaps even a contact email address.

Instead of you locking this topic and saying communicate over email, yet not providing one.

an we also have the full contact details for the new management

legendary
Hello Mentor Palokaj,

I don't think you understand the legal ramifications Garret is facing and the management of cognitive. Did you read all the information regarding Cognitives history before the take over?

May i ask you have some common courtesy and not come in here and insult us and the words we write.

Garrett had no light to transfer managment, where is the motion?

Garrett or yourself has no right to choose to liquidate, where is the motion?

Are you available for a meeting in Amsterdam this week?

Also, who the hell is Mentor Palokaj.

Hello Everyone,

That would be me.

A little clarification from my end:

I have not been involved in any way whatsoever with the Cognitive Mining project. This morning ( CEST ) I figured I'd check if anyone had any questions about the liquidation on btctalk, and did not expect this storm of feces.

It is by no means my (and as far as I know Garr's) intention to skirt any laws or cheat anyone. If this is under debate I understand and will accept any questions.

Please do however respect some common courtesy, if you contact me please do not hide behind an anonymous email address.

Cheers,

Mentor

legendary
Just going to leave this here for you Garrett

I'm Garrett Ian MacDonald, a high school kid who felt like creating a passive income at little cost to myself.
http://cognitivemining.com/about.html

Even after I am compensated for the hosting when I paid for it out of pocket (as specified in the motion), I'm coming out of this with very little money at all.
The project was initially created because I am a computer geek who enjoys the idea of bitcoin mining, and is enthused by the technology that surrounds it. I did not start the company to make money (hence the minimal 10% cut), but in the spirit of education and knowledge. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
did not expect this storm of feces.

How many abrupt liquidations of incompetent/failed companies have you been involved in?

Are you really qualified for this?
Also, who the hell is Mentor Palokaj.

Hello Everyone,

That would be me.

A little clarification from my end:

I have not been involved in any way whatsoever with the Cognitive Mining project. This morning ( CEST ) I figured I'd check if anyone had any questions about the liquidation on btctalk, and did not expect this storm of feces.

It is by no means my (and as far as I know Garr's) intention to skirt any laws or cheat anyone. If this is under debate I understand and will accept any questions.

Please do however respect some common courtesy, if you contact me please do not hide behind an anonymous email address.

Cheers,

Mentor
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
what does it mean now ?are we get fuck again??fuck.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
141 shares liquidated at 0.01 = 1.41 BTC times bitcoin price of 500 = 705 USD.
Total bitcoin loss 35.59 BTC.
Loss equated to USD 2,810 dollars.

Even worse actually. The price per share is 0.0045
Few months ago I was thinking that Cognitive was one of my best investment lol.
Thanks god I did well with other investments. But I know that a lot of people did not diversify and lost everything here.
Now I know there is no one you can really trust, reputation & WOT is bullshit, anything can totally fail any time.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
So another fund bites the dust my condolences to those who invested it sure is hard to find a good security.
If MP was still around we would see some epic trilema right now lol.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This whole asset is an epic fail it not only losses bitcoin but manages to loss USD too. There's no way anyone came ahead on this.

I guarantee Garr did.

There's no way anyone came ahead on this should be re-worded to "There's no way any investors came ahead."
Pages:
Jump to: