Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 31. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You guys keep counting... i will keep doing...

i have data from cointerra directly from ravi about the units. Garr has not been honest.... shock...

Apart from the Cognitive stuff, you've kind of thrown CoinTerra under a bus here Goat.

I'm looking forward to a public statement from Cointerra clarifying if Cointerra or its CEO Ravi Iyengar give or sell their customer's information (including but not limited to delivery schedules) to third parties.

Apart from the usual objections to data leaks like that, leaking delivery information for expensive mining hardware to unknown third parties is a big security problem. If anybody personally knows Ravi, give him a shout. He's got some explaining to do.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
So you do object?  Roll Eyes

Quoted from above:
And Goat: I have no problem with you posting the confirmation from CoinTerra after you get confirmation from the WA datacenter that the units there were never online. I'm all for transparency.

I have registered multiple corporations to contain Cognitive in years past.

I am trying to reason with Goat right now, explaining exactly what has happened.

Please bear in mind that I am one of the few asset issuers who didn't simply run away at first chance. If I had ill intentions, I would have executed them already and I would not stick around to make things right. Gigavps and I are the only two who have stuck it through since GLBSE, and I'd really rather give management to another person than see Cognitive come to an end. I've done my best running the asset and I will continue to do so.

Goat, as someone who I have always viewed as an ally, I challenge you to wait until Friday then make a judgement and tell everyone what you think should be done at that point.

Best,
Garrett
legendary
Activity: 1554
So you do object?  Roll Eyes

Well I'm sure it will come out sooner or later in the courts.

If anyone is interested on joining we will be trying to freeze all of Garr personal assets in the near future and sue him for losses. As far as I understand it all of Cogs stuff is Garrs personal stuff (seems he never registered for a corporation like he said he would) so trying to move it to Canada is really not going to look to good but might buy you a bit of time to steal some more of our BTC. Sadly for simplicity only Americans are able to join at this point. If you were ever a "stock holder" and lost money because of this scam/fraud please contact me.

Thanks.
The Ace of Bitcoin, has just been played!
legendary
What's a GPU?
Garr can you fully address the bellow post?

Of course.

The contract states that Garrett pays for hosting with personal funds / returns of his shares. There is no reason to use the cog fund for that.

Furthermore, you have to indicate how much more Cognitive "owes" you, Garrett.
http://blockchain.info/tx/bef938f3f73e393cc1ffa299bef575e0ffe1ad377dd976a93397907473f2892c
Another 3.5389 btc to your personal address? You said 2 weeks ago you had refunded the "loan" you gave Cognitive.
How much more will you drain the fund?

What worth is your promise to give back your divs of the month if you send half of the coins your personal address before sending the divs...

"Buffer payback and reserve deposit. 0.9 btc unconfirmed and will be sent upon confirmation."
What does that mean? Another 0.9 btc going into your pockets?

You don't need a buffer to pay divs. One weekly transaction sending all balance from the mining addresses split evenly to the havelock deposit and 1coggh fund is sufficient. On arrival in the havelock deposit, you issue the dividend and everybody can see the div equals this amount.

Also, explain http://blockchain.info/tx/545bfb8711fe8fe5773f34e6cf073b79d620c2dcef6e4eabff6fc7be94b52935
Is that what the reinvestment fund collected from August - Februari?

Hi there,

Regarding paying for hosting with my own funds, this is simply no longer feasible so I will raise a motion to use Cog funds to pay for hosting from here forward.

http://blockchain.info/tx/bef938f3f73e393cc1ffa299bef575e0ffe1ad377dd976a93397907473f2892c
Another 3.5389 btc to your personal address? You said 2 weeks ago you had refunded the "loan" you gave Cognitive.

What I have been doing here has been explained in the past. I have personal funds in Havelock which I have been using as a buffer to pay dividends, then I would pay the equivalent amount back to my public address. The reason for this is speed. Why wait for a transaction to confirm before dividends when you don't have to? Well the answer to that, as we have found is simple: It confuses people and causes doubt. Therefore, I will not do this any longer. Dividends will go straight from the 1cog address to Havelock then to shareholders.

http://blockchain.info/tx/545bfb8711fe8fe5773f34e6cf073b79d620c2dcef6e4eabff6fc7be94b52935 - Correct, August to Feb minus the CoinTerra units and other expenses which will be specified in our financial report when it comes.

I hope that clears everything up. If not, please ask more specific questions.

Best,
Garret
legendary
What's a GPU?
And I've got tracking numbers for six more boxes.

They were at the original datacenter (who never brought them online) in Eastern Washington and are now being sent to Montana, then will be forwarded by me to Canada (because the datacenter who also failed to bring the units online refused to ship internationally, go figure.)

The units are all on schedule to be online before Friday March 28th as promised.

And Goat: I have no problem with you posting the confirmation from CoinTerra after you get confirmation from the WA datacenter that the units there were never online. I'm all for transparency.

Tracking numbers of said units:
J231 967 323 3
J231 967 338 6
J231 967 335 9
J231 967 336 8
J231 967 337 7
J231 967 324 2
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Garr can you fully address the bellow post?

The contract states that Garrett pays for hosting with personal funds / returns of his shares. There is no reason to use the cog fund for that.

What worth is your promise to give back your divs of the month if you send half of the coins your personal address before sending the divs...

"Buffer payback and reserve deposit. 0.9 btc unconfirmed and will be sent upon confirmation."

You don't need a buffer to pay divs. One weekly transaction sending all balance from the mining addresses split evenly to the havelock deposit and 1coggh fund is sufficient. On arrival in the havelock deposit, you issue the dividend and everybody can see the div equals this amount.

Also, explain http://blockchain.info/tx/545bfb8711fe8fe5773f34e6cf073b79d620c2dcef6e4eabff6fc7be94b52935
legendary
What's a GPU?
i have data from cointerra directly from ravi about the units. Garr has not been honest.... shock...

Can we get some more detail on this?

How is the voting looking? Much of a turnout yet?

Most people voting NO along with some comments saying thanks for turning things around and good work, so that's great!

Garret, how do you plan on proving the outcome of the votes? Do we just have to take your word and blind faith that you are being honest this time?

I am going to email the SHA-256 hashes of the emails and their accompanying votes, so this way you will be able to verify your own vote was counted while not compromising the email addresses of all other shareholders. (A good tool for this is here)
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Monero

Can we get some more detail on this?

Most people voting NO along with some comments saying thanks for turning things around and good work, so that's great!

Garret, how do you plan on proving the outcome of the votes? Do we just have to take your word and blind faith that you are being honest this time?

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

legendary
6 days.

Shareholders:

It has proven much more effective to communicate without the forum, so I will keep emailing updates like this.

I have just signed an agreement with a Canadian bitcoin-mining specific datacenter to accept our Terraminers and host them for one month, on a month-by month basis. In a few minutes you will be able to see a transaction totaling ~$9000 equivalent coming from 1cogghK1bWFNSVHdicX2dQLfcWJzxHBHY to pay for setup and one month of 30KW availability (expandable to 100kw). We will have a five day ramp-up period starting on Monday of next week before the full billing cycle kicks in.

For added transparency, you can view this contract (along with any contract Cognitive has ever signed) if you sign an NDA and provide a scan of an ID. Email me if you'd like to do this.

Furthermore, the results of the motion are coming back largely as "NO and NO". I appreciate everyone's faith in this operation and I am going to see it back to the success it once was.

Best,
Garrett
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Thanks for your positive outlook snowdropfore, we appreciate it and will be working 20 hours a day to get everything running smooth again.

QFT

7 days

This deadline should be set in stone with clear and definite consequences for Garr if not met.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

I agree that cheap electricity matter but it is insignificant compared to not mining.
We better sell them than wasting 2 weeks.

legendary
I apologize greatly for the late response. Garrett has been in San Francisco for the past few days, and I have been off the grid without internet.

How was San Fran, anything productive achieved for Cognitive?
Is this where you are looking for cheap energy hosting?

legendary
What's a GPU?
[...]all you did was send out an email.

Ha. It is going to take quite a bit more effort than that.
legendary

Garrett it would be great if you actually had turned things around.... all you did was send out an email.

I hope you do sort things out for cognitive finally, since getting the HW it has been a mess to watch.

Not thanks for turning it around....... please turn it around  Wink
legendary
What's a GPU?

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Thanks for your positive outlook snowdropfore, we appreciate it and will be working 20 hours a day to get everything running smooth again.

QFT

7 days
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
What's a GPU?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
what is wrong with the CT miner?? does it not work or something else?? can we get  the machine back to  cointerra and ask for the refund??

Faulty units are en route to CT now and new ones will be shipped ASAP.

i think it is not so bad ,why so many are panic. just keep the good work. get the machine hashing asap
Pages:
Jump to: