Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 33. (Read 300616 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
i vote no and no just to keep garr as a worker slave  Kiss

you will make this right, you will devote all your precious time to it, or you will be held accountable for your actions or lack of.....
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
what is going on??? i vote for no and no.we should keep going and hashing,otherwise we will never get our bitcoin back.
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
I am going to do my best to remedy this downtime, and forfeit my
dividends for all of April, and forward these proceeds to shareholders.

You are due cognative a lot more than just your April dividends.

If we got all hardware online for april i would say you would need to forfiet around 130% of the divs to make up for lost revenue this month.

How do we as shareholders know that the votes are handled correctly, how do we know you won't just publish the answer you prefer?

People will be able to collaborate here, and if the totals don't make sense it will be obvious.

The first vote that came in was a Motion: NO Liquidate: NO
legendary
What's a GPU?

where is the motion?

Read the email thoroughly please.

You missed out answering the part where i ask you if you are for real ?

Yes this is correct.
legendary
What's a GPU?

I don't know how feasible it would be for Garr, but maybe he could pay his investors the equivalent they would have earned in a hypothetical situation with no fuckups on Garr's part.

I am going to come as close to doing this as I can.
legendary
I am going to do my best to remedy this downtime, and forfeit my
dividends for all of April, and forward these proceeds to shareholders.

You are due cognative a lot more than just your April dividends.

If we got all hardware online for april i would say you would need to forfiet around 130% of the divs to make up for lost revenue this month.

How do we as shareholders know that the votes are handled correctly, how do we know you won't just publish the answer you prefer?

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Something that should only be shared among shareholders: Soon, we will have the option to purchase in-stock hardware from Hashfast for under $3 per gh. We will Never send them money for hardware not being shipped the same day.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds a lot like you are getting a significant discount along with skipping all the thousands of hashfast preorder customers who have yet to receive their hardware.

Even with supposed discounts it is still not a good deal because by the time hashlast ships asicminer/knc/spondoolies will be releasing next gen hardware that makes 1w/gh obsolete.
legendary
can we as shareholders have transcripts of your conversations with cointerra regarding our faulty machines and our compensation?
legendary

where is the motion?

Read the email thoroughly please.

You missed out answering the part where i ask you if you are for real ?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
To Quote

Shareholders:

As you know, there has been much panic and distress regarding the downtime of the new hardware. This is currently my number one priority, and I am working with multiple other parties to get the entirety of our hardware online within seven days. It is not a question; It will be online within this time frame.

I am going to do my best to remedy this downtime, and forfeit my dividends for all of April, and forward these proceeds to shareholders.

Many people are frustrated and simply want out, which is understandable. To prove that I am not going to force anyone any which direction, I am raising a motion that, if passed, will allow people on a case by case basis to liquidate the equivalent hashpower to the percentage of Cognitive they own. Current Inventory of all hardware is here: http://cognitivemining.com/

If you want to get out of Cognitive, this will be the most fair way to do it. Instead of dumping shares on the open market Cognitive's inventory and outstanding share count will decrease proportionally, therefore only very minimally effecting other shareholders (the only effect being decrease of the growth rate of the growth fund).

I believe providing this option will positively influence the future of Cognitive, because everyone will get what they want, whether it is to stay or leave.

Motion Start Date: 3-20-2014
Motion End Date: 3-27-2014 8:00 PM PST (GMT -7)

Motion Terms:
- Refer to the most recent revision of the contract: http://cognitivemining.com/contract.html

Liquidation Terms:
- As always, one share = one vote
- If over 90% of votes are to liquidate their hardware, all of Cognitive's assets will be liquidated.
- If under 10% of votes are to liquidate their hardware, none will be liquidated.
- Shareholders have the option to liquidate 50% of owned shares.
- Cognitive will do it's best to sell hardware for the highest price possible while maintaining the goal of selling within one week, so as to provide a quick turnaround for those wishing to liquidate.

Something that should only be shared among shareholders: Soon, we will have the option to purchase in-stock hardware from Hashfast for under $3 per gh. We will Never send them money for hardware not being shipped the same day.

The forum is increasingly bloated so I will be making all important announcements via email.

As previously implied, things will be getting increasingly better for Cognitive after this hardware gets online, and those who want out can easily liquidate their hardware.

Please reply to vote with the following format and we will take care of the rest:

Motion: YES/NO
Liquidate: YES/NO

Best regards, and my sincere apologies,
Garrett
legendary
What's a GPU?
legendary
What's a GPU?
and it speaks.......

why is our hardware not hashing?

are you communicating with coin terra?

what are coin terra saying?

what are they going to do?

will they send you an engeneer to hold your hand while you set up?

edit: I was jsut away to ask if i won 5% of cog can i just have 5% of out hardware.

If this motion passes, yes, you will receive the proceeds from selling whatever amount of hardware you own.
legendary
Something that should only be shared among shareholders: Soon, we will
have the option to purchase in-stock hardware from Hashfast for under $3
per gh. We will Never send them money for hardware not being shipped the
same day.

Are you for real?

where is the motion?

legendary
and it speaks.......

why is our hardware not hashing?

are you communicating with coin terra?

what are coin terra saying?

what are they going to do?

will they send you an engeneer to hold your hand while you set up?

edit: I was jsut away to ask if i won 5% of cog can i just have 5% of out hardware.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I have just sent an email to all shareholders titled "Cognitive Status and Motion Enclosed"

Please read and respond. The forum is too bloated to communicate effectively.
legendary
What's a GPU?

I don't really care what happen to Garrett. The CT hardware do exist and is somewhere.
We must get it off Garrett before it's too late.
It is the hardware that matter. Where is it ??

The majority of it is in CoinTerra's hands.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

I don't really care what happen to Garrett. The CT hardware do exist and is somewhere.
We must get it off Garrett before it's too late.
It is the hardware that matter. Where is it ??
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Nah, as Garrett keeps playing Russian Roullette with his life, surely graduating to bigger and bigger scams, having started before he was 18, it will be over when finally he f's the wrong wildcard.  He probably has a few years before Darwin catches up to him.  Right now, he and other frauds like him are looking to people like Mark Karpeles around whom a few hundred million "disappeared" as his idols, skiing, taking pictures of boats in San Francisco last week, and partying with everybody else's money, just thinking of what fake persona and new nonexistent "team" is going to run the next bigger and more effective Ponzi or straight out con.  He doesn't look at "wolf of wall street," as a cautionary tale, he watches it over and over as an instructional video, thinking how stupid that guy was to get caught, and how he can and will do better.  They don't change.  Nobody has given him any true disincentive to change.  Occasionally, he'll pop up in one or another of his shill names, and yammer some excuses, but really, this one is burned out.  He'll do as he has in the past, and just start up a new one, until he cannot ... -if- that day ever comes.  Like most crooks, he's deluded himself into thinking of himself as a "good person," knowing that the SEC is toothless against most multimillion -US dollar scams-, and hell, most police agencies could not give a flying f about alt currency "investments."  He thinks he can talk himself out of anything, and thus far?  has proved himself correct.  Hell, in this thread, he still has some convinced, despite his past, he was -ever- legit, hoping he'll "do the right thing."  good luck with that. Smiley  In his mind, he's done the right thing.  He scored.  Now, onto the next score, as long as he can.  It's how they roll while they can.  Sometimes, Darwin wins.

I have no interest, as he didn't tag me.  But as a civil fraud attorney, I can tell you that 1) you ain't seeing any money, period, unless he sees it in his interest to throw out some "Ponzi dimes" to lure new er, "people" into this scam; 2) if anybody wants to bring joy to his life, just take all the boasts that are -easy- to find of him all over the internet, along with all his personal information, which is -easy- to find, and give it to his good friends at the Internal Revenue Service.  See, when you steal money, with an "LLC" that sure doesn't show up as a business in Idaho, the IRS treats the money as "unreported income," and they're not too happy about it.  I think they still do accept anonymous tips, just spend an -hour- to do your homework, as it's all you need, with his own poor "hiding" skills, and his usual con narcissism boasting how much USD he's made.

I'm not into that, even if he had tagged me, but if you're the payback type?  Where other cons and frauds have thought they were untouchable, the IRS has proved quite tenacious, as long as you hand them the guy on a plate, and good old Garrett has made it -easy- for you, if you don't just want to move on with your life, live and learn, knowing helping Darwin ain't doing nothing to improve -your- life.  The other thing you learn about "outside the box" when it comes to who actually -might- care about cons, and who doesn't, is if he's -touched- the postal service with this, as part of the fraud.  And er, guys?  that's what it is.  Really.  Quack quack quack, it's not a freakin gerbil.  Those ladies and gents are real bulldogs if he's used the US mails as part of this, or another other of his various scams.

-Far- bigger alt coin scammers have been reported to the SEC, but unless you just get lucky, they're understaffed, and notoriously tootheless.  A -good- complaint only takes an hour though, so you never know.  As once in a while, they'll pick a "name out of the hat" to prosecute with unlicensed security sales, to make a point, and perhaps it's about time they pick another random name out of the hat to go after, though I sure -doubt- it will be Garrett.

I doubt Garrett is so fucking -stupid- he wants to pull me into this, because I really don't give an F, other than him tagging people and making alt seem constantly untrustworthy, but ya never know.   These guys -always- think they're smarter than everybody else, so sometime they surprise you.  Smiley  I don't think that would be so smart, Garrett and fake friends, but hey, your life, your call.

To quote Garrett, in the quote of the day:  "I'm Garrett Ian MacDonald, a high school kid who felt like creating a passive income at little cost to myself."  LOL -- yeah, no kidding.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Found a pretty funny ipo from one of garrs shill accounts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1435767

Seems legit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=123654.0;all

I don't know how feasible it would be for Garr, but maybe he could pay his investors the equivalent they would have earned in a hypothetical situation with no fuckups on Garr's part.

Lol.

Openly running a ponzi as an american citizen.  What can go wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: