Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 55. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Have you thought about the fact that attacking cognitive is killing your COG/COG.F2 investment ?
It is obvious that Garrett cannot pay back FIMB. Your only chance to get back your investment (or a part of it) is to let Garrett make Cognitive profitable again.
Also attacking Cognitive is damaging all the investors. It is selfish to do that.

I am not attacking Cognitive, where did you get this weird idea from? Kakobrekla does that.

I come here and ask for my money and that's very legitimate thing to do. After a long absence, Garrett finally said on 01/31 he'd pay up half of his debt on that same day, and failed yet another time. Why someone that can't pay up would make such a statement? Is this business or child's play?

I am sorry if you don't like what you read, I'm afraid you're the selfish here or worse, you're delusional for believing Garrett can keep acting this way on his 'personal' loan and yet be a successful manager of Cognitive. Feel free to ignore me. I'll continue posting until I am paid in fully.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
By the way: I am a large COG and COG.F2 shareholder myself. Probably one of the largest ones left. I know that coming here every day and making it self-evident Garrett lacks the necessary trust to run a virtual company isn't in my best interest. However posting on this forum is one of the only options I have, as Garrett only reply to emails/PMs on very exceptional circumstances. Also he used Cognitive's name and his corporate email on FIMB's contract, so it's only fair that I use this space for trying to reach a solution.

Have you thought about the fact that attacking cognitive is killing your COG/COG.F2 investment ?
It is obvious that Garrett cannot pay back FIMB. Your only chance to get back your investment (or a part of it) is to let Garrett make Cognitive profitable again.
Also attacking Cognitive is damaging all the investors. It is selfish to do that.

This is not over for cognitive. Garrett can be replaced.
He could if this were a legitimate company, which it very clearly is not.

Yes we can. Garrett is not mining himself the Bitcoins. Therefore he can be replaced if he fails.

Garrett I really wonder if you realize your absolute lack of commitment to agreed terms and your general unavailability to answering valid shareholder concerns are doing a permanent damage to your reputation and to your company.

I don't care FIMB problems but all this drama is indeed damaging Garrett reputation and cognitive.

Dammit, what's the problem with FIMB ? Why does Garrett have to pay from his pocket for what you lost ? Why does cognitive have to suffer from this ?

It is very damaging indeed. The only blame so far is on Garrett and Cognitive mining must suffer if the CEO can't even be bothered to make good on the terms he negotiated upon default for a personal loan. Cognitive mining suffers only directly because of the loss of confidence in management, not out of debt repayment obligation. As far as I understand it, FIMB loan is on Garrett himself, but I have removed the Cognitive link in my signature because I will not promote a company that is led by someone who will not make good on his contracts regardless of how invested I am in the company.

By the way: I am a large COG and COG.F2 shareholder myself. Probably one of the largest ones left. I know that coming here every day and making it self-evident Garrett lacks the necessary trust to run a virtual company isn't in my best interest. However posting on this forum is one of the only options I have, as Garrett only reply to emails/PMs on very exceptional circumstances. Also he used Cognitive's name and his corporate email on FIMB's contract, so it's only fair that I use this space for trying to reach a solution.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

He could if this were a legitimate company, which it very clearly is not.
legendary
Garrett I really wonder if you realize your absolute lack of commitment to agreed terms and your general unavailability to answering valid shareholder concerns are doing a permanent damage to your reputation and to your company.
I don't care FIMB problems but all this drama is indeed damaging Garrett reputation and cognitive.
Dammit, what's the problem with FIMB ? Why does Garrett have to pay from his pocket for what you lost ? Why does cognitive have to suffer from this ?
It is very damaging indeed. The only blame so far is on Garrett and Cognitive mining must suffer if the CEO can't even be bothered to make good on the terms he negotiated upon default for a personal loan. Cognitive mining suffers only directly because of the loss of confidence in management, not out of debt repayment obligation. As far as I understand it, FIMB loan is on Garrett himself, but I have removed the Cognitive link in my signature because I will not promote a company that is led by someone who will not make good on his contracts regardless of how invested I am in the company.

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol

legendary

Actually Kakobrekla is terribly wrong. Half repayment (BTC38.56) will be sent sent to alincoln today, 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB txid:

Another day and still nothing. +1 to Kakobrekla.

Another missed date from Garrett. +2 to Kakobrekla. Garrett I really believed this time you'd pay up on time.

Three days and nothing. +3 to Kakobrela.

Garrett I really wonder if you realize your absolute lack of commitment to agreed terms and your general unavailability to answering valid shareholder concerns are doing a permanent damage to your reputation and to your company. How you dare default on FIMB for over 100 days, and then come here and practically impose a less-than-optimal solution (which I agreed only for the sake of freeing myself of the daily pain of checking this forum for your response), only to default yet another time? How long more will this take? How long will you give reason to Kakobrekla to - rightfully - make fun of you?

God damnit, pay up already!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1033
Another missed date from Garrett. +2 to Kakobrekla. Garrett I really believed this time you'd pay up on time.

Reminds me how pirateat40 tried to paint it as a logistics issue (moving coins between accounts is so hard!), not insolvency issue:

As the fund grew there were larger and larger coin movements which put strain on my reserve accounts and ultimately caused delays on withdraws and the inability to fund orders within my system.  

Currently my reserve (operating wallets) are drained from fulfilling the withdraw spree that happened after the rate drop announcement.

Starting Monday I’ll begin systematically closing and withdrawing accounts as coins are transferred.  I don't expect the entire process to last longer than a week. The moment your account is closed you’ll receive your coins plus any interest accrued up to the hour it was sent.

This is hilarious:

Thanks
I’d like to thank all of my lenders and PPT operators that were a key element in making Bitcoin Savings & Trust a success.  Bitcoin has grown a lot since I started this and want you to know that you were a vital part in helping it grow.

Now, I have a lot of work to do. Stay Tuned

There was kakobrekla analog back then too:

BTW, this is all bitlane’s fault.  (j/k you nut)
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Are the addresses that are receiving the alts we are mining being posted?

Of course not. Nothing is being posted.

No financials.

No charts.

No addresses.

No pictures.

No proof.

No answers.

Activity: 101
My apologies MilkyLep, I missed your quoted post. Yes everything is ready to go to receive hardware. The live charts are in developments and will be completed ASAP. The remainder of your inquires have been addressed throughout the posts following yours.

Hi Garrett,
I think you might have missed my post as well.

I would like a response at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
Actually Kakobrekla is terribly wrong. Half repayment (BTC38.56) will be sent sent to alincoln today, 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB txid:

Activity: 222
(The following is not related to Cognitive)

alincoln, I do realize that that would be the best case scenario for you. However, please acknowledge that I am taking a heavy loss on this one, so please accept a full refund of your initial investment Plus all dividends up to the last one that was paid. With that case, you've still made more money than just holding coins, which is pretty damn good.

I hope you believe this request to be reasonable. It's the best I can do.

I accept your offer. However if you are leaving half to be paid later as you said, I expect as a minimum that you schedule monthly payments according to your personal mining revenue and finish paying in 2014.

I own 7712 bonds and my withdrawal address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB

Please confirm and post here.

and the 1/27 dividend

I'm really sorry FIMB defaulted, alincoln, but I am very glad things are being worked out.  I hope seeing the payment made, and getting this monkey off Garrett's back, will be the first of many steps to rebuild trust.  I'm looking forward to a bright future for COG.

Thanks for your kind words... I'm anxious here waiting for payment!
Activity: 118

I'm really sorry FIMB defaulted, alincoln, but I am very glad things are being worked out.  I hope seeing the payment made, and getting this monkey off Garrett's back, will be the first of many steps to rebuild trust.  I'm looking forward to a bright future for COG.
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Begging for your own money, that is familiar. As if this was a scam, as if.

I am being polite and reasonable for pragmatism really - I just want to get my money back and move on. Truth is I'm exhausted by all this lack of communication and procrastination in coming to a solution.

Dont worry,
Kakobrekla is terribly wrong.

Though I do not see where.

I am being polite and reasonable for pragmatism really - I just want to get my money back and move on. Truth is I'm exhausted by all this lack of communication and procrastination in coming to a solution.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
(The following is not related to Cognitive)

alincoln, I do realize that that would be the best case scenario for you. However, please acknowledge that I am taking a heavy loss on this one, so please accept a full refund of your initial investment Plus all dividends up to the last one that was paid. With that case, you've still made more money than just holding coins, which is pretty damn good.

I hope you believe this request to be reasonable. It's the best I can do.

I accept your offer. However if you are leaving half to be paid later as you said, I expect as a minimum that you schedule monthly payments according to your personal mining revenue and finish paying in 2014.

I own 7712 bonds and my withdrawal address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB

Please confirm and post here.

Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Pages:
Jump to: