Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 56. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
(The following is not related to Cognitive)

alincoln, I do realize that that would be the best case scenario for you. However, please acknowledge that I am taking a heavy loss on this one, so please accept a full refund of your initial investment Plus all dividends up to the last one that was paid. With that case, you've still made more money than just holding coins, which is pretty damn good.

I hope you believe this request to be reasonable. It's the best I can do.

I accept your offer. However if you are leaving half to be paid later as you said, I expect as a minimum that you schedule monthly payments according to your personal mining revenue and finish paying in 2014.

I own 7712 bonds and my withdrawal address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB

Please confirm and post here.

Garrett,

Can we settle this today please? It's about the time we move on.

Looking forward your payment to the address above.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Kakobrakla seems to have been right all of you who have mage it this far, abandon all hope.
Activity: 222
FYI as far as gpu pools goes, my buddy points his gpu rigs to https://hashco.ws/

I had never heard of them before, but he says they do the same and charge the same as middlecoin.
Who's developing these "live charts"?

alincoln, I do realize that that would be the best case scenario for you. However, please acknowledge that I am taking a heavy loss on this one, so please accept a full refund of your initial investment Plus all dividends up to the last one that was paid. With that case, you've still made more money than just holding coins, which is pretty damn good.

I accept your offer. However if you are leaving half to be paid later as you said, I expect as a minimum that you schedule monthly payments according to your personal mining revenue and finish paying in 2014.

I own 7712 bonds and my withdrawal address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB

Please confirm and post here.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?

legendary
What's a GPU?
My apologies MilkyLep, I missed your quoted post. Yes everything is ready to go to receive hardware. The live charts are in developments and will be completed ASAP. The remainder of your inquires have been addressed throughout the posts following yours.

I fully believe we need to hire a PR manager, as my time can be much more effectively used actually working on things as opposed to maintaining this thread.
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

Pretty much sounds like there's no protection if the miners arrive Feb. 3rd. (Which was pointed out long ago.) But then again we are just taking Garrett's word on the contract since no shareholder has the privilege of such knowledge. Similar to the past quarter or two clarification is needed.

Any word on the scrypt mining setup?

What about the housing location of all this new hardware? Is it wired and ready to go? Shelves in place? Cooling all set? If hardware was initially expected by now, why has this not been completed?

Where are the financials promised more than two months ago on December 2nd? Charts? Live updates of mining address'?

Still not taking responsibility for the mismanagement of mining hardware and resulting dividends for months? An "Oops I'm sorry we had bad luck." doesn't cut it when overseeing mining hardware and resulting profits/revenue.

Once again I just see words and promises followed by a lack of details, supporting facts and concrete follow thru, why is that?

The level of dedication devoted to this outfit can be seen as negligent at best in my opinion.

P.S.

@alincoln What's the situation on this FIMB communication?

P.S.S.

My recommendation, if you want all of #bitcoin-assets to leave you alone, start proving them wrong.

You ignored/chose not to respond to/didnt see any of my post(s) (or alincoln's) yet have the gall to state you are turning Cognitive around. Care to show or prove how this is happening?

Once all our sCrypt rigs are complete I will make a dedicated bitcoin address and point all the miners to it via middlecoin.

Why wait? What's with the procrastination? Don't tell us you're solo-mining again.

If you're ignoring me because you think I'm a troll or another slanderous soul, so be it. All I'm looking for is some accountability, open communication and honesty here. All components that most logical people would incorporate into "turning" a company around.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Also, please review the quote below if you have not read it above. I am turning Cognitive around.

That's great news! I am eagerly awaiting your response on the questions that we had around the missed dividends in October/November.
P.S. Emails have been sent to FIMB holders regarding repayment. Please confirm here.

Hi Garrett,

I confirm having received your email regarding FIMB. If you don't mind I am replying to it here. Your proposal was:

Hey,

As you saw I sent an email to all FIMB holders regarding repayment. I plan on repaying 50% now and the rest as my personal mining income comes in. Because you are an exceptionally large FIMB holder, I thought I should contact you directly. What works best for you in terms of repayment?

This works for me, with the following remarks:
- Unpaid/late dividends from the last months should be paid in fully prior to you buying back
- As per FIMB's contract, you'd be buying back bonds at 102% of face value
- You'd be buying back half of the bonds now, so the other half would stay active and generating 2% monthly interest.
- At the first day of every month when FIMB dividends are due, you can buy back more bonds as your personal mining income comes in.

Given that FIMB's contract has a buy back clause, the above plan is simply following the contract to the letter. What do you say?

Garrett,

Looking forward your reply to this.

Thanks.

legendary
What's a GPU?
I've heard negative things about middlecoin with regards to lots of downtime or errors. I believe what it came down to was that the service was an experiment that did not scale well with its popularity. Not sure how true or accurate that is today, but beware.

Yes it is true that middlecoin had some problem due to its popularity but I think that the owner is very aware of that and try his best to have an uptime close to 100%. Even if that pool get offline, I suggested to setup one or two backup pool thanks to a watcher. The goal is to switch automatically to the next pool whenever the main pool is offline. That way we cannot loose any minute of hashing.

i have privately been told good things about tompool.org but someone i have met in person. They do not exchange the alts for you though, this would need to be done manually, or you can set cryptsy up with auto sale after deposit

That could be the first backup pool.

Yes, we will certainly have an abundance of backup pools. tompool.org looks like a good alternative indeed. More GPUs are in the mail to us! Will post pictures after the next rig is set up.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I've heard negative things about middlecoin with regards to lots of downtime or errors. I believe what it came down to was that the service was an experiment that did not scale well with its popularity. Not sure how true or accurate that is today, but beware.

Yes it is true that middlecoin had some problem due to its popularity but I think that the owner is very aware of that and try his best to have an uptime close to 100%. Even if that pool get offline, I suggested to setup one or two backup pool thanks to a watcher. The goal is to switch automatically to the next pool whenever the main pool is offline. That way we cannot loose any minute of hashing.

i have privately been told good things about tompool.org but someone i have met in person. They do not exchange the alts for you though, this would need to be done manually, or you can set cryptsy up with auto sale after deposit

That could be the first backup pool.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
legendary
These are really great news.
For the bitcoin mining, the difficulty is lower than the best scenario we imagined. This is so awesome.
Thanks Garrett to make the GPU RIG working as fast as you can.
Please concider pointing the GPU RIG at middlecoin.com so everyone can see the mining transparently. This pool is optimised to mine the most profitable coin and pay directly with Bitcoins. That is exactly what we need. Please have a watcher like CGWatcher to monitor, restart the miner or the system in case of hardware failure. You also need to add at least one backup pool (2 or 3 would be better) in case middlecoin goes offline.
I've done some investigation and really like the middlecoin setup. Once all our sCrypt rigs are complete I will make a dedicated bitcoin address and point all the miners to it via middlecoin.

That's perfect. Everyone will be able to check the hashing speed and revenue all the time on the website.
legendary
What's a GPU?
These are really great news.

For the bitcoin mining, the difficulty is lower than the best scenario we imagined. This is so awesome.

Thanks Garrett to make the GPU RIG working as fast as you can.
Please concider pointing the GPU RIG at middlecoin.com so everyone can see the mining transparently. This pool is optimised to mine the most profitable coin and pay directly with Bitcoins. That is exactly what we need. Please have a watcher like CGWatcher to monitor, restart the miner or the system in case of hardware failure. You also need to add at least one backup pool (2 or 3 would be better) in case middlecoin goes offline.

I've done some investigation and really like the middlecoin setup. Once all our sCrypt rigs are complete I will make a dedicated bitcoin address and point all the miners to it via middlecoin.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
legendary
how about the cointerra 's machine?? is it going to be late??

If it's very late we'll have 30% more hashing. If it's very very late, a total refund.
I doesn't matter if it is few days late because the difficulty is lower than the lowest scenario we imagined. We have a big margin now so relax man.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
how about the cointerra 's machine?? is it going to be late??
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Pages:
Jump to: