Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 63. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
I've spoken with Ravi, and out CoinTerra Hardware is on track for a late-January delivery!

Wow, so they arrive in approximately two weeksCheesy

Yessir!
Finally we wil get the machine and start mining. And our f1  f2 will get the dividends too?

That's a great question - historically we have had delays which have been attributed to havelock not moving as fast as we like.  Are there any potential blockers to F1 and F2 converting, or is it self-service and you can just click a button, Garr?
And we have to know how many shares including cog +cog-f1+cog-f2 do we have?Huh

is that info posted on the website?

no i don't think so. maybe 20000 shares??
I've spoken with Ravi, and out CoinTerra Hardware is on track for a late-January delivery!

Yessir!
Finally we wil get the machine and start mining. And our f1  f2 will get the dividends too?

That's a great question - historically we have had delays which have been attributed to havelock not moving as fast as we like.  Are there any potential blockers to F1 and F2 converting, or is it self-service and you can just click a button, Garr?
And we have to know how many shares including cog +cog-f1+cog-f2 do we have?Huh
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Yessir!

Yessir!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?

Yessir!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1033

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hey all,

The sCrypt hardware is scheduled to arrive Saturday, and will be fully online on Tuesday.

I have been unable to send out this week's dividend because I can't make the payment via mining.bitcoin.cz:

If the site isn't back online today, last week's dividend will be combined with this week's, making a double dividend on Saturday.

--Garrett

How about the FIMB dividends which were promised for December and which you claim to have emailed bondholders, but I got no email from you nor a reply from the PM I sent you?

Please email me back at garrett[at]cognitivemining[dot]com

I get tons of PMs and emails daily so some may go overlooked. I apologize for this!

Email sent and I would really, really appreciate a fast response this time. Thanks.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hey all,

The sCrypt hardware is scheduled to arrive Saturday, and will be fully online on Tuesday.

I have been unable to send out this week's dividend because I can't make the payment via mining.bitcoin.cz:

If the site isn't back online today, last week's dividend will be combined with this week's, making a double dividend on Saturday.

--Garrett

How about the FIMB dividends which were promised for December and which you claim to have emailed bondholders, but I got no email from you nor a reply from the PM I sent you?

Please email me back at garrett[at]cognitivemining[dot]com

I get tons of PMs and emails daily so some may go overlooked. I apologize for this!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hey all,

--Garrett

legendary
What's a GPU?
Hey all,

--Garrett
legendary
Activity: 1274
Then why is this there?
Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
it is displayed above every thread in Securities subforum.

True. That mean do your own research, the mods are not here to play detective for you.

Okay, didn't know that.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Then why is this there?
Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

True. That mean do your own research, the mods are not here to play detective for you.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1033
Then why is this there?

legendary
So, is this scam?
I think everyone involved with this project can agree that it is not a scam.  The situation is that the operator lost all but a thread of interest last year and now shareholders are stuck with a poorly run mining endeavor.  There was so much potential here 365 days ago, but unfortunately at that time anyone could start up a "company" and mine away.  The days of amateurs running bitcoin enterprises are over.  Leadership and work are now required.  Two qualities I haven't seen here in a long time unfortunately.  
That's my take.
Not a scam.

Then why is this there?
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
So, is this scam?
I think everyone involved with this project can agree that it is not a scam.  The situation is that the operator lost all but a thread of interest last year and now shareholders are stuck with a poorly run mining endeavor.  There was so much potential here 365 days ago, but unfortunately at that time anyone could start up a "company" and mine away.  The days of amateurs running bitcoin enterprises are over.  Leadership and work are now required.  Two qualities I haven't seen here in a long time unfortunately. 
That's my take.
Not a scam.
legendary
It's not cointerra. It's scamfast disaster. They're mining with their batch1&2 customer's gear.

Oh dear =(  How credible is this theory?  Is there a thread that has the evidence all gathered?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
It's not cointerra. It's scamfast disaster. They're mining with their batch1&2 customer's gear.
Seeing huge network increases over the last day or two, I would wager some cointerra hardware is coming online.  Hopefully that means we'll see ours soon!
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
How much is missing from the dividends?  When the new miners come how much goes to dividends and how much is reinvestment?

I don't own shares currently, but kinda interested
Pages:
Jump to: