Pages:
Author

Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███ - page 4. (Read 38201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Coinfire Site Down Due To Stolen Domain, PayCoin Supporters Suspected

Coinfire one of the leading Bitcoin news sites has apparently fallen prey to PayCoin hackers after its last article brought on one of the sites biggest DDOS attacks. Initially the PayCoin article provoked some backlash from PayCoin supporters and even Josh Garza.

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/coinfire-site-down-due-to-stolen-domain-paycoin-supporters-suspected/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Amazon confirmed!

Gotta link?  Didn't see it on his twitter and that seems like something he would blabbering his mouth off about.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

No problem. Honest Homero has come up with a solution to bypass that nasty "money" stuff altogether. Just take any valuables you may have and toss them in the car and head on down to Honest Homeros PayPawn and get instant BTC, with which you can then buy XPY.  Then you can shop at Walmart Amazon PexPeppers with XPY! Problem solved. What an Industry Innovator, eh?

legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

I said a while ago that all these so called business mens from the Bitcoin industry are only a bunch of retards so wants to make money overnight by breaking all the laws(including the exchangers).

How can you run a such business from USA? You must be VERY, VERY stupid. It's clearly a unlicensed sale of securities or ponzi. Both of them will bring Garza to jail.

Brilliant insight. However, I must point out one flaw in your logic. My beloved United States of America is now completely run by stinking criminals at every level of government. That fact, along with rampant incompetence, might be enough to let these scammers walk.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

I said a while ago that all these so called business men from the Bitcoin industry are only a bunch of retards who wants to make money overnight by breaking all the laws(including the exchangers).

How can you run a such business from USA? You must be VERY, VERY stupid. It's clearly a unlicensed sale of securities or ponzi. Both of them will bring Garza to jail.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
did this guy end up speaking at btc miami?

I'm glad he didn't.

No known scammers should be the face of Crypto community.

Who did he scam?
At least he had the guts to show.

Show where?  For a photo op in front of his sponsorship sign?  With two very very big bodyguards in tow to keep anyone away from him who may have questions.

He dont show to any of his speaking spots, the meet and great or Q&A

That photo posted here? It's almost impossible to recognize the faces, my old phone could make a better one. The photos I saw were on his twitter, one was with that guy from Genesis Mining.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

I'm glad he didn't.

Who did he scam?

Show where?  For a photo op in front of his sponsorship sign?  With two very very big bodyguards in tow to keep anyone away from him who may have questions.

He dont show to any of his speaking spots, the meet and great or Q&A
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

I'm glad he didn't.

Who did he scam?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

I'm glad he didn't.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Funny how you quickly changed the topic when I pointed out that the news about Garza not speaking is FUD. Cheesy

Looks confirmed at this point to me

No speech
No Q&A
No meet and greet
No mining panel.

All Josh's choice.

The last minute no show for the mining panel was just pure class.

Im sure you have more excuses for him though

No, the facts speak for themselves. He said he will attend and cinfirmed the Q&A on hashtalk two days ago, so the above info was FUD at the time.
The only person who can explain it now is Garza himself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Funny how you quickly changed the topic when I pointed out that the news about Garza not speaking is FUD. Cheesy

Looks confirmed at this point to me

No speech
No Q&A
No meet and greet
No mining panel.

All Josh's choice.

The last minute no show for the mining panel was just pure class.

Im sure you have more excuses for him though
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
He's going to need bodyguards from those bodyguards once they realize the $20/hr they are getting will actually be $3

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Check out this FUD and trolling: http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/

Oh wait those aren't trolls, they are hashtalks "most reputable users".

So for those people who aren't interested in reading a whole discussion which includes a few supposed 'names' and plenty of 'no names', what's the point you're trying to make?

Just be clear, don't link or quote the world, there's people here who're trying to make there own mind up on the issue raised in the title of this thread. You're pretty articulate when you want to be Jim, don't make the world zone out and miss the import of your meaning by linking to crappolla, just say what you want to say directly, we'll understand.

See here: https://hashtalk.org/users/sort-reputation

The point is that almost all of GAW's most vocal supporters are now detractors.

Just by way of observation, this quotation from your supposed 'trust' rating:

"Slark 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-12-05   0.00000000   Reference   This user is a serial shill. Caught using 4 accounts to promote GAW while taking advantage of their signature campaign.

Known shill accounts:

Slark
Hazir
maku
Snorek"

You know damn well I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, you shilled for months on how good Black Arrow were and there's now about 400 pages of discrediting information on BA on this forum, even the Bitcointalk forum owner Theymos resurrected deleted information on BA due to their unconscionable scamming practices:

I wasn't a shill, I was just an idiot which I'm willing to admit. Everyone has their "the fudsters were right" moment.

This guy on the other hand made 4 accounts to promote GAW. The proof is in the blockchain.

Good point OleOle, you are 100% right, but don't expect much from Jimmothy. To him those year old accounts that were registered before GAW appeared on the forums were made to promote GAW.
You should tell that to people with gaw sigs, there's a lot of them here...
I wonder why nobody mentions memcid and his other socks: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/simo1800-113985 (just one example).

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Check out this FUD and trolling: http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/

So for those people who aren't interested in reading a whole discussion which includes a few supposed 'names' and plenty of 'no names', what's the point you're trying to make?

Just be clear, don't link or quote the world, there's people here who're trying to make there own mind up on the issue raised in the title of this thread. You're pretty articulate when you want to be Jim, don't make the world zone out and miss the import of your meaning by linking to crappolla, just say what you want to say directly, we'll understand.

See here: https://hashtalk.org/users/sort-reputation

The point is that almost all of GAW's most vocal supporters are now detractors.

"Slark 0: -0 / +0(0)   2014-12-05   0.00000000   Reference   This user is a serial shill. Caught using 4 accounts to promote GAW while taking advantage of their signature campaign.

Known shill accounts:

Slark
Hazir
maku
Snorek"

You know damn well I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, you shilled for months on how good Black Arrow were and there's now about 400 pages of discrediting information on BA on this forum, even the Bitcointalk forum owner Theymos resurrected deleted information on BA due to their unconscionable scamming practices:

I wasn't a shill, I was just an idiot which I'm willing to admit. Everyone has their "the fudsters were right" moment.

This guy on the other hand made 4 accounts to promote GAW. The proof is in the blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?

Wink

-----

Known shill accounts:

Slark
Hazir
maku
Snorek"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-black-arrow-28nm-100ghash-bitcoin-asic-from-049ghs-774278

Disregard anything this shill cocksucker has to say and don't make the mistake of thinking I'll be spending time reinforcing my perspective, you've been a known asshole for well over a year, so post your rebuttals which I'll ignore and get on with your shallow shill life.

New users, ignore this asshole, he can be articulate and artful when he wants to be, but he's a known apologist for scammers, charlatans and fraudsters.

Yes Jimmothy, you can shut the fuck up and go fuck off, no point in you joining this thread now.

Angry

"No, you show me your tits."

Pages:
Jump to: