Pages:
Author

Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███ - page 10. (Read 38201 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What, did you guys not get in at .020 ? Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Did you not hear? GAW's CEO said so himself so therefore it must be true.

Anyways I'd like to introduce you fine investors to jimmothycoin.

So far we've got $10 billion USD backing and some of the investors include Barack Obama, Elon Musk, the Pope, and many more.

We've even elected to spend at least $10,000 dollars to hire actual software devs to create this coin instead of taking the paycoin route and copy/pasting another coin.

I'm in as long as you sell me a bridge along with the coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Well, I will not take a side on GAW cloud mining being a ponzi or not - it is, however a real company with 100m usd backing (= real, serious, invested dev) who released a very promising new altcoin which I'm interested in.
Tbh I've never really been interested in cloud mining unless I can direct the hash to a pool of my choosing. (-> to mine new alts Smiley)

Any evidence to backup that claim of 100m?

Did you not hear? GAW's CEO said so himself so therefore it must be true.

Anyways I'd like to introduce you fine investors to jimmothycoin.

So far we've got $10 billion USD backing and some of the investors include Barack Obama, Elon Musk, the Pope, and many more.

We've even elected to spend at least $10,000 dollars to hire actual software devs to create this coin instead of taking the paycoin route and copy/pasting another coin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Well, I will not take a side on GAW cloud mining being a ponzi or not - it is, however a real company with 100m usd backing (= real, serious, invested dev) who released a very promising new altcoin which I'm interested in.
Tbh I've never really been interested in cloud mining unless I can direct the hash to a pool of my choosing. (-> to mine new alts Smiley)

Any evidence to backup that claim of 100m?
As for profiting ponzis - this is not that. He could not have possibly made 21 coins by using the website.
This is profiting from the trades on a free market. Do you have moral problems with that too? Remember, there are people who buy what you sell! lol

GAW and paycoin are likely ponzis. There is nothing wrong with investing , trading and profiting but doing so within a ponzi is unethical.

legendary
As for profiting ponzis - this is not that. He could not have possibly made 21 coins by using the website.
This is profiting from the trades on a free market. Do you have moral problems with that too? Remember, there are people who buy what you sell! lol

GAW and paycoin are likely ponzis. There is nothing wrong with investing , trading and profiting but doing so within a ponzi is unethical.
All the people who missed the window to buy at $4 are just jealous.Gaw or not I have made 21btc of this shitcoin as you call it

This.

+1.

All the people who missed the window to buy at $4 are just jealous.Gaw or not I have made 21btc of this shitcoin as you call it

Always a few winners and many losers in Ponzi's. I'll take the moral high ground and not touch them. Profiting off of victims is not ethical.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
He's just pumping to get the markets ready for his massive 12 million xpy dump, clear out all exchanges to 0.

And you're just trolling and confusing people as always.

Are you also illiterate? Read the title. Also the url.

I'm not, but you must be. This thread is not even about XPY and you with your altcoin hate are already imagining dumps. It's about time you realized that Bitcoin is not the only crypto in the world.

You're just proving my point of how ignorant shitcoiners are.

All bow to the stuck up hodler, to whom all else is a "shitcoin".
Keep dumping your fiat into the new lows of the one and only bitcoin and we'll see who ends up with more profit.

We will see bitgeek, you come to Russia and we see!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
He's just pumping to get the markets ready for his massive 12 million xpy dump, clear out all exchanges to 0.

I'm not, but you must be. This thread is not even about XPY and you with your altcoin hate are already imagining dumps. It's about time you realized that Bitcoin is not the only crypto in the world.

All bow to the stuck up hodler, to whom all else is a "shitcoin".
Keep dumping your fiat into the new lows of the one and only bitcoin and we'll see who ends up with more profit.
legendary

They had promised a big buy wall to hold the price at $20. I see no sign of that yet.
Getting this high on Coinmarketcap was a good stunt, it creates free advertisement. I became aware only when I saw it has gone past Bitshares and wondered what it was.

Notice how people are begging for the KYC's approval process for paybase which can certainly be started now because their technical incompetence with peercoins code is unrelated(excuse for delay in launching paybase) but they don't start it regardless? They are buying time and extending this as long as possible hoping more people will gamble their BTC away.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Number 4 on Coinmarketcap. Whats surprising is that they are holding there, I assumed they would start falling by now.

Lets see how long it lasts.

This ponzi is well funded, and has a large amount of brainwashed victims thanks to months of culling at hashtalk. I would expect more last minute changes, delays, excuses, new offers, and hype cycle to continue for another month at least.

Things may go south in as quick as 1 week when KYCs start coming through but this can certainly be extended for longer with the right tricks.

They had promised a big buy wall to hold the price at $20. I see no sign of that yet.
Getting this high on Coinmarketcap was a good stunt, it creates free advertisement. I became aware only when I saw it has gone past Bitshares and wondered what it was.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Gaw mining is moving slowly away from cloud mining to be a Global Trading Platform with its own currency.A lot of cloud miners are going bust as there is way too many of them to sustain profitability.

They launched their own crypto-currency called PayCoin. They're selling each PayCoin for $20 LOL

Looks fishy to me, because:

With 12m paycoins already premined for the company’s investment partners and customers, only about 500,000 paycoins are available for public mining.

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-altcoin-launch-sparks-speculative-frenzy/

Number 4 on Coinmarketcap. Whats surprising is that they are holding there, I assumed they would start falling by now.

We have a massive pump underway.  When he dumps its gonna be downright nasty for the bagholders.  That or he runs out of money/determination to keep the price up by buying anything on offer at ever increasing prices

This ponzi is well funded, and has a large amount of brainwashed victims thanks to months of culling at hashtalk. I would expect more last minute changes, delays, excuses, new offers, and the hype cycle to continue for another month at least.

Things may go south in as quick as 1 week when KYCs start coming through but this can certainly be extended for longer with the right tricks.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Gaw mining is moving slowly away from cloud mining to be a Global Trading Platform with its own currency.A lot of cloud miners are going bust as there is way too many of them to sustain profitability.

They launched their own crypto-currency called PayCoin. They're selling each PayCoin for $20 LOL

Looks fishy to me, because:

With 12m paycoins already premined for the company’s investment partners and customers, only about 500,000 paycoins are available for public mining.

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-altcoin-launch-sparks-speculative-frenzy/

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: