Pages:
Author

Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███ - page 8. (Read 38201 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Always the same illiterate foreigners defending Homero

Who the f*ck is Homero by the way?

Josh's other , or real name.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Who the f*ck is Homero by the way?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
The "Ignore" button is the stop-loss for this forum. Goodbye forever.

Don't be so rude Paul. You registered on this forum just 2 weeks and getting close to 150 posts about GAW.

It is in fact very simple. If you trade a crypto currency on an exchange you can not get "ponzied". You can get dumped on, but that's what stop loss is for.

Well thanks for clarifying the obvious, I guess. Paycoin is both a company, site and cryptocurrency. I am not here to argue but inform and assist, you seem to either be rationalizing or just want to argue for its own sake.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Paycoin is everything Bitcoin stands against, inflation, identification, centralization, staking, seizing, etc.

Hah, yes. Lol, nice. Confirmed FUDster.
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get for this? (genuinely interested, pm is fine, I won't tell)
@ Kisokos: If you believe one tiny bit of what you are saying, why are you wasting time posting here? If you believe in GAW's lies you should be busy buying more XPY right now, after all you will be able to sell them for $20 soon, right? Shut your piehole and go BUY some XPY.

Heh, thanks, I did, I did, when it was half of the current price, now I'm only here because I enjoy the argument. (and keeping an eye on the exchange so I can get out in profit whatever happens)
Look back, I wanted to leave, but they kept me here. Smiley

I would never have guessed that.

Yeah man. Guy comes at you with stuff like he did - just look back - of course you stay around and poke his balls with some proper logic Cheesy

Logic is something that you clearly do not have a grasp of, at all. You say you "are only here for the argument", which is total BS. There is no argument here. There are people stating the facts and an asshole completely ignoring them for the express purpose of annoying people for his own twisted amusement. Go shovel some sidewalks or something so you can buy some more XPY....

Wow, that's a nice argument. Hold on a sec. Who's the shill now? Are you really? Hah I found a shill!
Now I wonder who's it is..... let's see...
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Duh, ok. I just heard half-truths and plain FUD from coinfire, so I stopped reading them & put in the pile of horseshit never to touch category.

ZincSave was the company purchased (which got banned by amazon)

There are other sources or you can just read the merchants TOS yourself and figure it out if you cared about the truth.
Or just use some common sense and realize that merchants aren't happy that clients can be directed to their competitor or lose a sale with this plugin.
Agreed, that whole process looks a bit backwards to me.

But a cryptocurrency can not be a ponzi scheme.  

It's not that complicated. A company- GAW, can use a cryptocurrency as a vehicle to orchestrate a ponzi. In this case, continue one being that they likely have a history of fractional reserve mining which is a form of a cryptocurrency ponzi.
[/quote]

It is in fact very simple. If you trade a crypto currency on an exchange you can not get "ponzied". You can get dumped on, but that's what stop loss is for.
@ Kisokos: If you believe one tiny bit of what you are saying, why are you wasting time posting here? If you believe in GAW's lies you should be busy buying more XPY right now, after all you will be able to sell them for $20 soon, right? Shut your piehole and go BUY some XPY.

Heh, thanks, I did, I did, when it was half of the current price, now I'm only here because I enjoy the argument. (and keeping an eye on the exchange so I can get out in profit whatever happens)

Yeah man. Guy comes at you with stuff like he did - just look back - of course you stay around and poke his balls with some proper logic Cheesy

Logic is something that you clearly do not have a grasp of, at all. You say you "are only here for the argument", which is total BS. There is no argument here. There are people stating the facts and an asshole completely ignoring them for the express purpose of annoying people for his own twisted amusement. Go shovel some sidewalks or something so you can buy some more XPY....

To be fair , not all these new accounts are shills, he may be sincere and just confused. But yes, it sure is difficult to tell a shill from a genuine paycoin zaelot and we have a right to be suspicious being the long history of GAW using shills, censoring, and pumping out propaganda.

If I were a betting man I would guess he is the real deal and has been taken in by GAW's propaganda machine.

Ah, hey hey, I'm here, don't talk about me like I'm not Cheesy
I'm no shill, and as you can see from some of my posts, I disclosed my involvement it this. Which goes as far as buying low and selling high.
You wanted to go into the direction of PayCoin vs Bitcoin, and I thought why not, it could be a good argument.

I agree IBWT. I think this guy is a true believer in GAW. But, this does not matter. IF he actually believes the obvious pack of lies from GAW, then he should be busy buying up as much XPY as he possibly can before the "$20 floor" is put in place.

To be fair , not all these new accounts are shills, he may be sincere and just confused. But yes, it sure is difficult to tell a shill from a genuine paycoin zaelot and we have a right to be suspicious being the long history of GAW using shills, censoring, and pumping out propaganda.

If I were a betting man I would guess he is the real deal and has been taken in by GAW's propaganda machine.

Sure dude, if you can't argue with logic, try to find something personal! LOL You are pathetic.

Also, you are a foreigner to me, and I'm pretty sure that you can not construct a single sentence in my language. So I'm much cooler than you. bububuuuu
Duh, ok. I just heard half-truths and plain FUD from coinfire, so I stopped reading them & put in the pile of horseshit never to touch category.

ZincSave was the company purchased (which breaks amazon's TOS)

There are other sources or you can just read the merchants TOS yourself and figure it out if you cared about the truth.
Or just use some common sense and realize that merchants aren't happy that clients can be directed to their competitor or lose a sale with this plugin.

But a cryptocurrency can not be a ponzi scheme.  

It's not that complicated. A company- GAW, can use a cryptocurrency as a vehicle to orchestrate a ponzi. In this case, continue one being that they likely have a history of fractional reserve mining which is a form of a cryptocurrency ponzi.
Ok, I'll take a look at the math. But surely, you can't seriously mean that in your calculations there are 1.1 million bitcoins generated daily? or 500k xpy?

According to Josh's own statement there will be 500k in usd inflation daily for XPY , this is compared to 1.1 million usd in inflation daily for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will have 6 % inflation in 2016, 5% inflation in 2017, 3% inflation in 2019, and 0.5% inflation in 2026. Paycoin will have at least 5% for the foreseeable future if not higher.

Now, you see, US$ 500k daily is very different to 500k XPY daily. Same for bitcoin figures. That's what I meant.

No, what I meant is if the company makes profit and pays out, constantly, and sustainably, it's not a ponzi. By definition. Period.

I understand the differences and yes, I still believe GAW and paycoin to be a likely ponzi.

There is good reason to suspect this is a ponzi by the evidence that has been repeatedly discussed throughout these threads. I am not going to keep repeating them. Do your due diligence and research for yourself.
Now you are just pulling my leg.
Everything about GAW & research: OK, sure, fair enough.

XPY is a cryptocurrency. It can be traded. It can be pumped & dumped. It can be taken over by the community. It can live it's own life outside of GAW. Even if it's created by GAW.
But a cryptocurrency can not be a ponzi scheme.   (I'm sorry for the harshness, but am I talking to the wall here, seriously? we discussed this 2 posts back, in lenght)
Pages:
Jump to: