Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay away from Vindax - page 4. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 29, 2020, 11:17:32 PM
In this market there are a lots of exchange available. But many of them nothing but scam innmany ways. And vindax is one of them. They changed a bit higher for withdrawl fees, the customer support is really very bad. And there is not only vindax. The exchange like latoken, carex are also same. So if the not very urgent or important then stay away from this exchanges.
I don't find it strange for Latoken, they are still very good support and their exchange is still working smoothly. I just don't like the IEO projects on their websites because most of them are failures and it is impossible for investors to make a profit.
Latoken is even considered to be the worst exchange in this market, and of the 100 IEO projects here, 100 are not able to help investors make a profit.

In the past, when I chose to trade at this exchange was probably the biggest mistake in my life because the liquidity of all the coins was very bad and could completely put you at risk if not careful. It is best to avoid exchanges like Latoken, Vindax, P2PB2B because these are three exchanges with lots of shitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
May 29, 2020, 10:53:58 PM
In this market there are a lots of exchange available. But many of them nothing but scam innmany ways. And vindax is one of them. They changed a bit higher for withdrawl fees, the customer support is really very bad. And there is not only vindax. The exchange like latoken, carex are also same. So if the not very urgent or important then stay away from this exchanges.
I don't find it strange for Latoken, they are still very good support and their exchange is still working smoothly. I just don't like the IEO projects on their websites because most of them are failures and it is impossible for investors to make a profit.
That's a joke. There are so many accusations for latoken and how you can say like that. Have you proven it? there are so many scam coins in la token and this is also scam exchange site. The failures of IEO that ran on latoken has proven it.

I think that you need to read the accusation for latoken.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 29, 2020, 02:23:41 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 29, 2020, 02:21:04 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
May 15, 2020, 05:58:42 PM
In addition to this, all the poor Fundraising campaign held in there. I believe most of them are scam. I have seen a lot of IEO been held there and almost all of them aee shit to be honest. It's recommended to stay away from Vindax at all.
IEO that is held in exchange other than top exchangers does end DUMP after listing,
but there are 10% IEO that succeed in Vindax, and if you want a better chance 90% just follow IEO on top exchange and you will get profit after listed

I have reasonable doubt about Vindax's 10% successful IEO. Because I see no investor there, all are fake trading in every trading pair! Swapzilla claimed they raised more than 1 million USD through Vindax IEO launchpad, seriously? No way. If you look at the P2PB2B, Vindax IEO lists from their website, you will see every IEO was completed, Lol! I don't believe any of Vindax successful IEO project exists now!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
May 15, 2020, 05:20:14 PM
In addition to this, all the poor Fundraising campaign held in there. I believe most of them are scam. I have seen a lot of IEO been held there and almost all of them aee shit to be honest. It's recommended to stay away from Vindax at all.
IEO that is held in exchange other than top exchangers does end DUMP after listing,
but there are 10% IEO that succeed in Vindax, and if you want a better chance 90% just follow IEO on top exchange and you will get profit after listed
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 15, 2020, 01:10:30 PM
The only reason why I still use vindax exchange is because some Airdrops are listed on the exchange, I did have few problems withdrawing my coins from the exchange days back but the team fixed the issue, maybe this exchange will be better in future? No one knows for sure
Well be better or not can't be decided now. The exchange has no reputation and those who still do their investment or trade with the platform should rethink their attitude towards their actions. I had used the exchange ones before and my coins still with them because of this frivolity. Let stop using exchanges that never put into consideration the plight of the users then their own selfish interest. The future start from now and not tomorrow, so, let stop using the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 15, 2020, 12:59:32 PM
I have often heard the bad reputation about this exchange and I have never traded there, other than that some of the exchanges that I hate like hitbtc, p2pb and latoken

As a trader, i don't like Vindax, p2pb2b, latoken and few new exchanges but as a bounty hunter, i have no control over bounty token listing. If bounty token lists in vindax, i have to sell there otherwise i don't visit that exchange. I would suggest investors not to use this exchange as their reputation is not good.
For bounty hunters whatever available exchange the token will be listed they will follow the project and try to liquidate right away, for trading and investing you always have good options and for reputable exchange are much easier and better to put in your investment, there's no big worries with your funds as long as you are doing every available security measures your funds is in a good place.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2020, 12:02:37 PM
The only reason why I still use vindax exchange is because some Airdrops are listed on the exchange, I did have few problems withdrawing my coins from the exchange days back but the team fixed the issue, maybe this exchange will be better in future? No one knows for sure
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 15, 2020, 10:59:11 AM
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
May 15, 2020, 10:39:57 AM
Stay away from Vindax exchange, they are scammers in disguise, I've withdraw since 48hrs now and I never received my coins and there is this unbelievable act of stealing, check this image below

The pictures shows that if you want to withdraw from Vindax you are only allow to insert two digit numbers after 0.xx , meaning every other sats after 0.**678889 belongs to indax after removing their high withdrawal fee, after all this I never received my coins

I've been using vindax for a couple of months since February, and I've encountered several times that my transaction became delayed was, in the end, it transferred successfully to the wallet destination I put in. Just follow up your transaction to their immediate support then at once they
will assist as much as they can for sure.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
May 15, 2020, 10:16:35 AM
Stay away from Vindax exchange, they are scammers in disguise, I've withdraw since 48hrs now and I never received my coins and there is this unbelievable act of stealing, check this image below

The pictures shows that if you want to withdraw from Vindax you are only allow to insert two digit numbers after 0.xx , meaning every other sats after 0.**678889 belongs to indax after removing their high withdrawal fee, after all this I never received my coins
why not convert the trade the ethereum for USDT to make a complete withdrawal if you're bothered about the left over?? .. slot slot of exchanges are guilty of this act..
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 15, 2020, 10:13:28 AM
I have often heard the bad reputation about this exchange and I have never traded there, other than that some of the exchanges that I hate like hitbtc, p2pb and latoken

As a trader, i don't like Vindax, p2pb2b, latoken and few new exchanges but as a bounty hunter, i have no control over bounty token listing. If bounty token lists in vindax, i have to sell there otherwise i don't visit that exchange. I would suggest investors not to use this exchange as their reputation is not good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
May 15, 2020, 09:53:19 AM
Are you hating because you are a bounty hunter or airdrop hunter who gets a reward and only that exchange can be traded?
I thought the exchange was good, what was wrong was that they listed token from a bad project
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
May 15, 2020, 09:42:53 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
May 15, 2020, 09:31:36 AM
Is this exchange still active? I have seen many people warn about this exchange and should stay away from it. They have become scam and exit this market, if someone continues to use this exchange I believe they will never withdraw money from this exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 15, 2020, 09:23:27 AM
I'm getting a lot of reports from users about this particular exchange and am beginning to think it's true because even my close friends are complaining too and I think people need to start avoiding this exchange
There are three of them that mostly under the hot eyes of investors/traders and the other two p2pb2b and latoken. Many users have been complaining with such malicious activity yet there are still using and even many projects conducting their IEO with these scam exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 15, 2020, 09:21:17 AM

In my opinion vindax is not good exchange lack of security, the volume was fake and the widrawal fee is too high so better not trade on vindax, some projects run IEO on vindax and some newbie will be the victim of it, so thank you for sharing this it will e a big help not only for a newbie but also in the other people here on forum.

agree, but when you making arrangements with some exchanges, you should read this first, and then invest money in the exchange, it is their business practice, which is negative to users, but you should investigate first and then decide to use it after, not find out about withdrawal fee and two digit maximum for withdrawal of any currency when decide to withdraw, then it is too late for anything to change

thanks for sharing
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
May 15, 2020, 09:20:16 AM
In this market there are a lots of exchange available. But not all of them are good. Exchanges like vindax or catex they are not good. They made up volume, charge a high amout of fees. They are lack of security. If you don't have other way than use this exchange then it's fine. But if you have other options then go for some good exchange.
There is no reason for us to use their small and bullshit exchanges. Apart from the tokens from the bounty listed there, we will quickly sell and leave that exchange as soon as possible. If we want to trade successfully, we first need to use reputable and large exchanges in this market
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 15, 2020, 09:09:33 AM
In this market there are a lots of exchange available. But not all of them are good. Exchanges like vindax or catex they are not good. They made up volume, charge a high amout of fees. They are lack of security. If you don't have other way than use this exchange then it's fine. But if you have other options then go for some good exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: