Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay away from Vindax - page 6. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 100
April 27, 2020, 09:02:40 AM
For crying out loud , why do people still use this vindax exchange, a lot of scam tag,yet I see people get attracted to the exchange,to be safe it's better for everyone to stay of the exchange,do not wait till you fall a victim,learn from other people's mistake.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
April 27, 2020, 08:24:11 AM
I still don't understand why people use this vindax kind of exchange. They won't stop having issues and twisting their rules. A lot of complains are always coming from them , I hope people will get wiser and stop being trapped.
Because the bounty shitcoin is already listed there, so people need to use this exchange to sell those tokens. It is best not to use this exchange, otherwise we will lose all tokens and money
The best course of action for that kind of exchange where your shitcoin only list in are: deposit, sell and withdraw immediately. If anyhow, that exchange has a very doggy reputation, sent in a small amount for each transaction to reduce your chance of being scammed or the value lost.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
April 27, 2020, 07:29:59 AM
I still don't understand why people use this vindax kind of exchange. They won't stop having issues and twisting their rules. A lot of complains are always coming from them , I hope people will get wiser and stop being trapped.
Because the bounty shitcoin is already listed there, so people need to use this exchange to sell those tokens. It is best not to use this exchange, otherwise we will lose all tokens and money
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
April 27, 2020, 07:13:16 AM

VINDAX should indeed be avoided.

Our FREE coin has been listed there, but we encountered many technical errors in transactions, and funds not being booked backed after failed transactions.

Finally they limited the maximum transaction amount for a trade in FREE coin to 0,3 USD

Afterwards they delisted us for low daily volume ... What do you want if the maximum transactions amount for a trade in FREE is 0,3 USD

Activity: 182
April 26, 2020, 06:43:46 PM
Unfortunately, we got to find out about their dubious tendencies very late after we had been ripped off. I deposited some ETH there with the intentions of pushing a token there. The trade went smoothly but trouble started when I wanted to withdraw my tokens. They asked for ETH payments as withdrawal fees which I reluctantly paid them but till this day, my coins never got to me with no trace whatsoever. Vindax is a huge scam!
Activity: 252
April 26, 2020, 06:07:39 PM
Launched in Mar 2019, VinDAX (Vin Digital Asset Exchange platform) is a centralized exchange based in Vietnam.

It also introduces VD, a functional coin designed to facilitate simple, successful trades using user-friendly tools. The VinDAX platform was built to offer feature such as trading and data analytics, trading bot functionality, and integrated trade signaling for entries and exits.
 Vindax make their platform fascinating in every so they advantage of people trust on them And now they are no where to  be bound.... Capital letter Scam

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 26, 2020, 05:48:21 PM
I have never used Exchange Vindax, P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Because the Exchange that I mentioned does have a bad reputation in Crypto exchange, In this context developers manipulate trading volume so that their exchanges can penetrate high rankings on Coinmarketcap. Quite a lot of investors are victims of the cruelty of the Exchange developers, so stay away from now.
well, it is better if you want to exchange then you can see the reputation of the place of exchange, usually many cases are shared on this forum from an exchange so that they can find out which places are good and not, there are even some places of exchange that currently do not allow the user has to make a withdrawal but is still able to make a careful deposit with such an exchange.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
April 26, 2020, 05:44:18 PM
I have never used Exchange Vindax, P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Because the Exchange that I mentioned does have a bad reputation in Crypto exchange, In this context developers manipulate trading volume so that their exchanges can penetrate high rankings on Coinmarketcap. Quite a lot of investors are victims of the cruelty of the Exchange developers, so stay away from now.
Activity: 61
April 26, 2020, 05:28:27 PM
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
April 26, 2020, 03:55:20 PM
If such exchanges are legit, then I don't know why they keep minimum withdrawal or fee so high that user should never use exchange. I such a tough competition period, these exchanges should keep it as low as possible.
I also read in another thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53980597
that this exchange shows fake volumes. So we should stay away from this exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 26, 2020, 03:35:41 PM
I have indeed heard that this exchange has a very bad reputation so I have never used this exchange, after I read your post, I hate the exchange more and will stay away from vindax
thanks for the information
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 26, 2020, 03:30:38 PM
It is really sad to see all these and I think it's the right time users takes precautions and mind what to do and which exchange to trade on as for me I do not use vindax exchange and will never use it anymore unless there is positive turn around for atleast 6 months that would entice me use such exchange. Guys be careful and watchful because within little frame of time some would come with excuse by saying it's this pandemic that caused it.
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
April 26, 2020, 03:00:12 PM
I don't have more expectation from this scam exchange. You don't update yet what happened next, after how long time you were success. Some exchange you can put in scam list like p2pb2b and vindax etc. My rewards also stuck in Bcnex exchange since this year January. My Ethereum withdraw is in pending since last month 15 March.
My condolences, Bcnex has been a scam since the beginning of 2020. And I believe you will never be able to get that ETH, my friends are just like you, they are stuck in this exchange and Lose a lot of money with it. Take lessons and never use small exchanges in this market, it's too dangerous
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
April 26, 2020, 02:14:29 PM
Its funny how people still make use of shitty exchanges with low reputation and volume likewise. I learnt my lessons with one scam exchange wayback called HIBTC which is a copycat of HitBTC (spot the difference, HitBTC has a "T" after i). Using such exchanges will only put all your funds in high risk of loss. It pains me badly when after making withdrawal from an exchange, i will have to wait for several hours or even days before receiving my coins. Sometimes when you have a fat portfolio, the admins freeze your account which is common nowadays. We just need to be careful with all these mushroom exchanges here and there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
April 26, 2020, 02:11:34 PM
Vindax again. Few months earlier vindax was the exchange everyone talked about. Somehow using something they are in top exchange list in coinmarketcap. They did something wrong everyone knew that. That's why I always stay with big exchanges. And if anytime I have to use any small exchange like this I would like to research about them before deposit. Not only vindax there are other exchanges which are doing same thing with customers. We should stand against this kind of behaviour.

This doesn't even need telling. Just like Coinlim, these exchanges are highly unprofessional and can easily cut across as scams to people because of their approach to business. Most of them lie about success of project IEOs (they say success to attract investors when it actually failed), also they withhold people withdrawals too, sometimes over unnecessary reasons
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 26, 2020, 02:05:53 PM
vindax is a new exchanger and most likely can be a scam maybe at this time vindax can't be called a scam because still little experience of this it's better to be patient and wait
It has become a scam, so you should not use them at the moment. I am sure that you will lose money if you deposit money on this exchange. There have been many people complaining about it and this exchange was silent on their media channels
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 26, 2020, 02:03:40 PM
Lower ranks exchange and becoming frightening lately and there is a need to be cautious.

On the contrary opinion, i would suggest that when you use low rank exchanges, try to withdraw stellar tokens or trx because they are usually low fees

It's a stressful process, but helps alot
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
April 26, 2020, 12:47:15 PM
vindax is a new exchanger and most likely can be a scam maybe at this time vindax can't be called a scam because still little experience of this it's better to be patient and wait
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
April 26, 2020, 12:46:48 PM
I think Vindax, P2PB2B, Latoken, coinsbit became one of the hot topics this year. Most people have a lot of excuses about vindax and I think those are true cause I am also one of the victims. I left some of my ERC 20 tokens there too. They want ETH as a withdrawal fee for withdrawing every ERC 20 token that listed in their exchange. They didn't even have faith in their own listed token.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
April 26, 2020, 12:36:01 PM
I don't have more expectation from this scam exchange. You don't update yet what happened next, after how long time you were success. Some exchange you can put in scam list like p2pb2b and vindax etc. My rewards also stuck in Bcnex exchange since this year January. My Ethereum withdraw is in pending since last month 15 March.
Pages:
Jump to: