Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay away from Vindax - page 8. (Read 2371 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
March 01, 2020, 10:31:19 PM
Unreasonably high fees and long delays for withdraws can be a big problem with exchanges that aren't that reputable or are new to the industry so make sure you research first before sending any funds to these types of exchanges and you'll have less risk
Activity: 434
March 01, 2020, 07:23:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, Looks like in other day, other exchages can exit scam too like vindax. We must carefully when choose the exchange. For safe funds, it better to save in the offline storage.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 01, 2020, 06:34:49 PM
It looks like this is for me lol.
Vindax actually did not steal from me, but they offended me alot of times.

I have several airdrop tokens in my wallet, which are trading on vindax, and sadly none worths 1dollars.
One reason, i don't call it an exchange, i call vindax a dumping ground.

Because i have not seen a project list first on vindax and then succeeds

wondering why it has offended you? the price of airdrop tokens has nothing to do with vindax but the project itself. that means, the project might be crap at all. the exchange can't dictate the price but it depends on the traders. even if they are manipulating the price or there is wash trading involved, I don't think they are to be blamed. maybe they listed crap tokens so that's one thing I can think of about their fault here. but the way how they handle customers is I think that's the problem here. Also the withdrawal issues. actually, it is not only vindax that is doing that, there are several exchanges that you can't get the last 4 or 5 digits of the coin that you are withdrawing. their one way of earning money from their traders.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
March 01, 2020, 06:22:54 PM
It looks like this is for me lol.
Vindax actually did not steal from me, but they offended me alot of times.

I have several airdrop tokens in my wallet, which are trading on vindax, and sadly none worths 1dollars.
One reason, i don't call it an exchange, i call vindax a dumping ground.

Because i have not seen a project list first on vindax and then succeeds
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
March 01, 2020, 12:45:29 PM
Well, there are a lot of issues with Vindax. I rather stay away and never using that exchange.
Safety is the main thing in the crypto business. So, it's better to use a big exchange like Binance.
It is a smart decision, we just need to go to big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... and we will never have problems like the present. Small exchanges have too many FUDs and scams, which makes many investors lose money and lose money when using it. I personally also never use this type of exchange, too dangerous

Vindax has too many problems with users so many events that do not put on and make other users reluctant to use Vindax exchange as its trade.
Remember security is the main thing so it's better to choose popular exchanges like you mentioned earlier because they will be safer than low exchanges like Vindax, Latoken etc.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2020, 10:30:50 AM
Well, there are a lot of issues with Vindax. I rather stay away and never using that exchange.
Safety is the main thing in the crypto business. So, it's better to use a big exchange like Binance.
It is a smart decision, we just need to go to big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi ... and we will never have problems like the present. Small exchanges have too many FUDs and scams, which makes many investors lose money and lose money when using it. I personally also never use this type of exchange, too dangerous
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
March 01, 2020, 09:10:00 AM
I was scammed on vindax too this very year, I sold coins successful but I can't withdraw from the exchange at first and later I did withdraw but never received my coins, it's same thing with every complains on Twitter
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 01, 2020, 09:04:25 AM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 01, 2020, 08:42:16 AM
Stay away from Vindax exchange, they are scammers in disguise, I've withdraw since 48hrs now and I never received my coins and there is this unbelievable act of stealing, check this image below

The pictures shows that if you want to withdraw from Vindax you are only allow to insert two digit numbers after 0.xx , meaning every other sats after 0.**678889 belongs to indax after removing their high withdrawal fee, after all this I never received my coins

It's rather unfortunate that vindax has joined the league of scam exchange. I feel really sad because its getting more rampant to see exchange where people entrust their finance go under without any government authority making efforts to bring them to book. In my opinion, as long as the cryptocurrency industry is yet to fix her issues with the platforms in the space, no huge success would be recorded.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
March 01, 2020, 02:18:18 AM
OP already said he trade on vindax because the coin/token is listed only on the exchange, if not who dares to use the exchange? With that insane withdrawal fees and stealings
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 01, 2020, 01:45:58 AM
There is nothing anyone can do about these exchange issues, no one will be able to take action against them because crypto invest is all users risks that is why majority of scam developers walks free after stealing investors money
That's right, I have never used Vindax exchange while working in crypto, because my friend was deceived when making a transaction to Vindax, which made me dislike vindax exchange at that time, and I also tried to analyze this Vindax exchange, and it turns out to be true if vindax exchange is an exchange that is not feasible for us to use in crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
March 01, 2020, 01:18:03 AM
The transaction amount is quite large compared to other exchangers. High deposit fees does not mean that Vindax is a bad exchanger, but maybe because it is still early, so they need to record profits.
its not about deposit fees but they scammed money from crypto projects. i know it this news from official twitter account, evit couen some influencer in cryptomarket retweet it too. for a while better to avoid vindax market if we want to sell our assets or we will loss our money.

Vindax is an exchange that I know they have a pretty bad customer service team. Last time I had a bit of Vindax trouble and contacted them via email but did not receive any feedback. An exchange almost all BOT pushes prices, it is best to stay away from them
it could be prove how they work. its quite enough for us.
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
February 29, 2020, 11:24:55 PM
Vindax is an exchange that I know they have a pretty bad customer service team. Last time I had a bit of Vindax trouble and contacted them via email but did not receive any feedback. An exchange almost all BOT pushes prices, it is best to stay away from them
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
March 01, 2020, 12:36:24 AM
The transaction amount is quite large compared to other exchangers. High deposit fees does not mean that Vindax is a bad exchanger, but maybe because it is still early, so they need to record profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
February 29, 2020, 10:24:08 PM
Stay away from Vindax exchange, they are scammers in disguise, I've withdraw since 48hrs now and I never received my coins and there is this unbelievable act of stealing, check this image below

The pictures shows that if you want to withdraw from Vindax you are only allow to insert two digit numbers after 0.xx , meaning every other sats after 0.**678889 belongs to indax after removing their high withdrawal fee, after all this I never received my coins

Large exchangers have significantly reduced withdrawal fees and I think exchangers who still charge high fees will be abandoned. I think it's better to trade on a large exchanger and I think a project is not just listing on one exchanger
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
February 29, 2020, 07:56:50 PM

It's sad that people face that kinda shit situation from Vindax. There are couple of few exchange came from last year and i thought it's a good exchange platform for trader. But if they didn't load their customers demand then it's better stay way from it. It is the worst side of unprofessional centralized exchange. They can do what they want, when they want. That's why people should move to decentralized exchange for healthy trade.

sometimes you can't avoid using such exchanges because there are alts or tokens that are only listed on their exchange. so you have no choice but to use their services if you want to sell a specific coin. but once you experienced such trouble on their platform, it is hard to use it again. it is actually the exchange's disadvantage as people will talk and users will avoid their exchange as much as possible. so if they will continue their not-so-good services, they will find themselves bankrupt in the end as there will be no more users going to their exchange.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 29, 2020, 07:29:47 PM
Have you tried contact support? because this could have happened because the exchange is being maintained, so there is a delay in withdrawing. but if it's more than 1 day, I think that's indeed suspicious.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 29, 2020, 07:25:21 PM

It's sad that people face that kinda shit situation from Vindax. There are couple of few exchange came from last year and i thought it's a good exchange platform for trader. But if they didn't load their customers demand then it's better stay way from it. It is the worst side of unprofessional centralized exchange. They can do what they want, when they want. That's why people should move to decentralized exchange for healthy trade.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
February 29, 2020, 07:01:14 PM
For almost a year now,  I've seen different scam accusation about vindax as an exchange. Although, many exchanges operates on regulated witdrawal and virtually all of them have scam accusations. Idax was known for delayed and regulated withdrawal too but the sudden increased rating and volume possessed by both vindax and p2pb2b during the fourth quarter of last year is really questionable as any exchange who would involve in wash trading isn't to be trust with fund.

However,  start up projects seems to conduct IEO on these two exchanges due to their different potentials, for dacx,  it offers investors the opportunity to purchase IEO even without registering an account and on the other hand,  p2pb2b offer cheap IEO listing compare to the large volume they claimed to possess.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 29, 2020, 05:23:28 PM
Vindax is known shit exchange since it launched, mate. I did not see any big or wise trader suggests this exchange at any time! I don't know why you went to this exchange for trade, maybe to sell the bounty token? then that's okay, otherwise, take a lesson from this incident and avoid this shit exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: