Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay away from Vindax - page 7. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
April 26, 2020, 12:29:29 PM
Vindax is the worstiest exchange I've ever known, they don't care about users and if you send out mails to get help you won't get a reply, vindax is worse than p2pb2b and I see someone mentioning coinsbit? Coinsbit is better than these two
To be candid, all this exchanges you mentioned are the same,  there is no difference between them,  they all list scam tokens mostly, they also have huge fake volume trades, most especially p2pb2b, lots of complain from customers,  I will advise you guys to make a research about exchanges before putting your hard earned money in them
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
April 26, 2020, 12:15:27 PM
That's unfair. They are ripping traders in off with that digits clause. I think people should avoid that exchange. It is a sign that they may be facing challenges and the only way they can stay afloat is by stealing sats from their customers' withdrawal balances
it's hard to say that Vindax is a scammer, there might be a system error there, because only a few users experience it,
it's better to try contacting the support, hopefully can help
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 26, 2020, 12:05:24 PM
That's unfair. They are ripping traders in off with that digits clause. I think people should avoid that exchange. It is a sign that they may be facing challenges and the only way they can stay afloat is by stealing sats from their customers' withdrawal balances
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
April 26, 2020, 11:59:27 AM
You can imagine how they steal people's coin even after transaction charge must have been deducted. What baffles me more is that there have been so much controversy about this exchange ,yet people still go there to trade or transact, what is special that attracts them? Please let's try to stay away,learn from other people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
April 26, 2020, 11:02:57 AM
Nice trick so the rest of the balance will go to them and the fee is quite high. Thanks for sharing this info, I will not use shitty exchange like this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 26, 2020, 10:49:50 AM
very good observation. i have only few tokens listed there. willing to sell whenever the amount are tangible. most crypto exchanges are after users deposit. they depend on fees on trading and withdrawal. this is a major ways of scamming potential users of the platform. they can do better or watch their users move to other platform for trading with better trading volume and liquidity. it is obvious that they are after users funds.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
April 26, 2020, 10:34:47 AM
Vindax is another p2pb2b, idax, etc with huge fake volume and fake IEO results, the team ruined the project themselves and that's definitely their aims right from the beginning, stay away at all cost

All these 3 exchanges may be connected in ownership, they have no aim of helping the community but to look for shitty projects conduct IEO and scam both developers and investors this has been their style of operation and some developers still deliberately conduct their IEOs their and list there which is a double tragedy.
Activity: 79
April 26, 2020, 09:25:13 AM
Vindex is boycotted at the apex of disgusting and nasty things, so do you, Stay away from this shit exchanges.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 25, 2020, 02:32:03 PM
A lot of exchanges are acting like Vindax, they are greedy and are looking to scam all investors in this market. For that reason, we should not use small exchanges like this. It is best to use the top exchanges in this market for your own safety
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
April 25, 2020, 02:31:59 PM
There have been numerous complains heard about vindax, p2pb2b, latoken, hitbtc etc but i do not know what the reality is because i am not trading on these exchanges, only about bcnex i can confirm that it is scam and not paying withdraw requests since many months now.
I think if these exchanges are serious they should come up with active customer service preferably 24/7 live and their representatives should also be available at these forums and they should answer any complain or allegation otherwise there business and reputation will be damaged.
Activity: 76
April 25, 2020, 02:23:34 PM
I don't really want to get into this kind of work. Because I think it can spread the infection, it's my own opinion. However, before investing in a project, it is advisable to consider the minimum.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 25, 2020, 02:12:43 PM
Vindax again. Few months earlier vindax was the exchange everyone talked about. Somehow using something they are in top exchange list in coinmarketcap. They did something wrong everyone knew that. That's why I always stay with big exchanges. And if anytime I have to use any small exchange like this I would like to research about them before deposit. Not only vindax there are other exchanges which are doing same thing with customers. We should stand against this kind of behaviour.
copper member
Activity: 299
April 25, 2020, 02:06:01 PM
Reach out to them, I mean contact their customer support to know why the withdrawal is delayed because I think have used this exchange couple of times and if I recall correctly I had zero issues with my transactions.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
April 25, 2020, 01:29:27 PM
Delay in withdrawal is one of the things which shows an incompetent exchange and there is no argument to it, so far everything is done right then any unnecessary delay is not right. Now about this exchange, there have been many bad complains about it and it's sad you are a victim of such unfriendly practices. I believe you have learnt the needed lessons and have moved on from the exchange because it is the best thing you will be doing to yourself. Lastly, some of these exchanges are not worth risking our funds on.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 24, 2020, 07:52:05 PM
Holy f*ck! What the scamming method. Feel sorry for you and thanks for warning people.

Lol, no need to exaggerate as I'm sure that Vindax has been doing this to a lot of their customers and maybe no one is complaining about it except the OP himself who is brave enough to exposed how Vindax is pulling this sort of scam quietly. I think with this expose, newbies should stay away from this exchange so that you won't be the next victim here. Mostly newbies are the target here. But you guys are lucky today because there are a lot of members here exposing those scam exchanges so heed their experience and call.
Activity: 79
April 24, 2020, 07:31:26 PM
In the initial stages, I thought that extra charges or other problems were due to my failure, which would have largely avoided attention. However, when the deficiency was exacerbated, it was no longer understood that this is  scam was anything but. I personally never use this type of exchange, too dangerous!!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
March 02, 2020, 12:04:09 AM
OP already said he trade on vindax because the coin/token is listed only on the exchange, if not who dares to use the exchange? With that insane withdrawal fees and stealings
No other option for OP, he just wanted to liquidate the coin that he have and this exchange only offers the process, but sadly speaking it didn't work
accordingly and with this insane process OP is giving every people who's reading right now a good awareness to stay away from this exchange.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 01, 2020, 11:47:22 PM
Holy f*ck! What the scamming method. Feel sorry for you and thanks for warning people.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
March 01, 2020, 11:17:32 PM
That is make me frustated, in one side I have to support the new exchange for the development of cryptocurrency because if there are many exchanges appears those will make it easy for the user to deposit and to withdraw and they can choose an exchange that they like. But in another side, I don't like this part, there are many exchange who eventually threat their user and scammed many people especially new user and that is the worst thing to see. I hope, in the future we will some party who can decides that the exchange is feasible to use and an exchange that is most likely indicated a scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
March 01, 2020, 11:09:54 PM
Actually, I have never seen this exchange before and to be honest it is better to stay away from most of them, they are just trying to attract the newbie traders through some " fake "  features, like the low fees value..ect. In addition to that, people are just hasty in choosing any kind of things especially what is rolated to financial field. Plus, in my opinion it is more better to create a thread in the  scam accusation  OP than complaining here I would guess, hope you will overcome this crisis and next time you need to be careful,  there are too many scammers in all the domains.
Pages:
Jump to: