Pages:
Author

Topic: >>> SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Web Hosting - Shared Hosting & VPS Servers - page 7. (Read 47324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
any reviews about the new client area and design ?

I like the new design, it's nice!

I have also sent a ticket to support, awaiting a reply.

Activity: 313
Merit: 252
SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins
any reviews about the new client area and design ?
Bought the Economy plan from SteadyTurtle just now. Waiting for the Nameserver at Namecheap to be updated before I can proceed with my new website.

Welcome on board .

Thank you for welcoming me. The Nameserver update took about two hours. Been using this hosting for my new blog for two days and there is no downtime. The installation of Wordpress is easier than before with just two or three clicks in the CPanel. Smiley.

Thank you for the review, do write your review again when you complete 1 month with ST.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Bought the Economy plan from SteadyTurtle just now. Waiting for the Nameserver at Namecheap to be updated before I can proceed with my new website.

Welcome on board .

Thank you for welcoming me. The Nameserver update took about two hours. Been using this hosting for my new blog for two days and there is no downtime. The installation of Wordpress is easier than before with just two or three clicks in the CPanel. Smiley.

Welcome on board .

you have a promotion in november / December ?
I see most of the service provider domain makes promotion like GoDaddy

are you looking for domains promotion  or promotion for web hosting ?

I am looking for a promotional domain, I see someone open a domain registration service from GoDaddy for $ 2.5 (domain.com) are you have the same promosi ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/register-one-domain-at-godaddy-for-me-less-than-25-and-be-rewarded-1238108

My understanding is that their costs are higher than this, and they are taking a hit on it in the hopes that you renew through them later or get hosting through them (both of which draw in profit).

exactly !
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

I am looking for a promotional domain, I see someone open a domain registration service from GoDaddy for $ 2.5 (domain.com) are you have the same promosi ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/register-one-domain-at-godaddy-for-me-less-than-25-and-be-rewarded-1238108

My understanding is that their costs are higher than this, and they are taking a hit on it in the hopes that you renew through them later or get hosting through them (both of which draw in profit).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
As my current plan on bluehost is going to expire soon.
I may order the Economy Plan 24.78$/year with the discount.
Can someone tell me/us if SteadyTurtle is faster than bluehost or iPage?

i can not compare ourself with others but we defiantly are not oversold & overload and there is always a 7 days no question ask money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

this is their promotion cant say anything about it, that promotion is valid for limited domain per client/credit card

their normal .com registration is about 15$ our is 9.45$
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
As my current plan on bluehost is going to expire soon.
I may order the Economy Plan 24.78$/year with the discount.
Can someone tell me/us if SteadyTurtle is faster than bluehost or iPage?

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Hi, steadyturtle, I bought reseller hosting a few days ago, this is the first time I bought whm I have problem pointing my domains to the server.. I bought domains somewhere else and I triied to change domain name server to ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com but it says that those name servers don't exist at the registry.. what should I do? can you assist me in seeting up my domains server?

hy,

if you want to use your private name servers then you need dedicated ips 2 are better

or

you can use our name servers for you which will be

ns1.steadyturtle.com
ns2.steadyturtle.com
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hi, steadyturtle, I bought reseller hosting a few days ago, this is the first time I bought whm I have problem pointing my domains to the server.. I bought domains somewhere else and I triied to change domain name server to ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com but it says that those name servers don't exist at the registry.. what should I do? can you assist me in seeting up my domains server?

Your cPanel account will have the nameservers you point your domain to.
My new website , I bought at steady  Cheesy

welcome on board Smiley

Hi!

How many cpanels do you provide per package on the reseller option? Do the 'account creation' tab means the number of cpanels sold? And where are the servers located, if I may ask. Thanks.

Yes the account creation means how many cpanel account you can create.

servers location is Lansing Michigan, USA
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

welcome on board Smiley

Hi!

How many cpanels do you provide per package on the reseller option? Do the 'account creation' tab means the number of cpanels sold? And where are the servers located, if I may ask. Thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
do you allow adult sites?
I was thinking maybe I can earn with such Smiley

No, Sorry.